12/31/2011 – New Year's Eve

P4G: Yosuke and Chie's untold stories

10:48

It's been a week since Yosuke said that he likes Chie. Since then, Chie can't stop thinking about it. The winter break is not helping at all with that, but Yosuke are still calling Chie every now and then just to tell some dirty jokes to her. Just as she sigh, her cell rang. It was Yosuke calling. 

"Hey.. Do you have a plan for tonight?" Yosuke asked.

"No!" Chie immediately answered.

"O-Okay then, I'll meet you in the shrine at about 7 o' clock tonight," said Yosuke as he hung up.

Chie's heart pounding. She can't believe Yosuke asked her for a date in the New Year's Eve. She immediately begun her preparation for her first New Year's Eve date.

 

18:42

As she walk in into the shrine, she can see many couple spending their time together. That make her happy for some reason, not at all like how she feel during Christmas Eve. But suddenly, she heard a familiar voice. It was Yukiko. She was shocked at first when she saw Yukiko there, but it is not suprprising that Yukiko also got a date for New Year's Eve.

"Chieee.." Yukiko called.

"Yukiko? What are you doing here?" Chie wordered.

"What are you talking about? I'm going to the shrine of course. Yosuke called me earlier to visit the shrine for the New Year's Eve. He called you too right?" Yukiko asked.

"Oo.. yeah.." Chie seems disappointed.

"What's wrong?" Yukiko wondered.

"No-Nothing.." said Chie.

On the way to the shrine, the met Rise and Naoto. They decided to buy some heating packs first before they go to the shrine. They ended up running late because of that.

"I'm sorry about the wait," Yukiko said as she saw the guys have already waited there. The guys sigh.

The moment Chie saw Yosuke, she immediately kick him.

"Hey what's up with that?!" Yosuke yelled.

"Nothing," Chie seems angry.

"What's wrong senpai?" Rise asked Yu.

"Whaaat?! Where are your kimonos?" Kuma seems disappointed.

"Why would I be in kimono..? We're not going to be long enough to bother putting one on. A girl has to save her best outfits for the moment she count the most," Rise explained.

"Huh? Kimono's one of girl's best outfits? Wait, you're implying that you're out of our league," Yosuke seems disappointed.

"She wasn't implying," Yukiko responded.

All of the guys sigh, feeling disappointed.

"Um.. Shouldn't we be more mindful of the time? If we don't hurry, we'll have to the countdown here at the enterance," Naoto tried to change the subject.

"All right everyone. Let's get going." Yu said.

and then the looking for a nice spot to wait till New Year.

 

22:07

After sometime having fun with everyone, Chie'sstarting to feeling hungry. So she offered the other to grab something to eat.

"Anybody want something to eat?" Chie asked.

After they tell Chie what they want to eat, Chie went to order them.

"I'll help," said Yosuke.

And then they both went to order some food.

"Hey.. what's up with the kick earlier?" Yosuke complained.

"Nothing," Chie seems to be angry again.

"O-Okay then," Yosuke seems scared.

"Actually.. I.. I thought you were gonna ask me on a date earlier this morning," Chie suddenly said while blushing.

"Wh-whaat? Why would you think that?" Yosuke responded nervously.

"Shut up!" Chie yell while punching him.

"Ouch.. That's hurts you know?!" Yosuke yelled.

"Whose fault is that?!" Chie yelled back.

"Okay.. okay.. I'm sorry. But um..  how about tommorow?" Yosuke asked.

"Tommorow what?" Chie asked.

"We.. umm.. go on a date tommorow?" Yosuke nervously asked.

"Seriously?" Chie shocked.

"Of course I'm serious!" Yosuke yelled at Chie.

"Okay then," Chie answered while looking down and blushing.

"Seriously?" Yosuke shocked.

"Yeah.." Chie said while walking in front of him toward the food stores, leaving Yosuke behind.

Yosuke put a little smile in his face and then start running to follow her.

When they comeback to the group, they both look happy, it makes the rest wondered considering the bth of them are always at each others throat.