9/9/11 – School Trip

P4G: Yosuke and Chie's untold stories

The Investigation Team decided to take a break from the School trip by visiting the club near their Hotel and inviting Naoto to join them. After spending time for some time there, the decided to played King’s Game by the recommendation of drank Rise. After the first round, Kuma and Kanji have dropped from the game. The second round, Yosuke got the turn to be the king. But seeing Yu, Rise, Yukiko has been drank, he decided not to take any crazy order.

“Okay, I demanded #2 to just sit and get some rest.” Hoping that #2 is the one who got drunk.

“No, no, no.. That’s not how it goes! If the last King demanded a smooch, the next King’s order gotta be more extreme,” Yukiko explained while drunk.

“Heyyy! The person who gets picked should have to rest their head on the King’s lap. Ooo.. ooo.. or better, make ‘em sit on his lap,” Rise suggested while drunk.

“Just make ‘em hug him!” Yu adding some craziness into the mix.

“Okay, I demanded #2 to just rest their head in my lap,” Yosuke think that was the least crazy order and probably the drunk ones needed it.

“Heyyy! Who’s number #2?” Rise shouted.

“It.. it’s me,” Chie answerd nervously.

“The King’s orders are ABSOLUTE!” said drunk Yukiko.

Chie has no choices but to obey the order. They both feeling nervous. Not a little longer after, Yukiko accidently tells Naoto about Personas and the TV world, Yu, Yukiko, Rise, and Kuma finally dropped for real. Yosuke finally decided to get them to the hotel by the help of Chie, Kanji and Naoto. While doing that, Kanji seems nervous and Naoto seems to be upset because he feels that they had no intention of telling him the truth.

 

Later that night, after Yosuke put Yu and Kuma to sleep in their room with Kanji’s help, he decided to go to the girls room to talk to Chie because he feels he made her uncomfortable earlier. He knocked their room.

“Hey what’s up?” Chie opened the door.

“Oo.. I just want to apologized about earlier. You know,” he said nervous.

“Ten steaks,” Chie said.

“Huh? Come again?” Yosuke seemed confused.

“You owe me ten steaks,” Chie explained.

“Yeah. Of course. That’s the great way to say ‘I’m sorry’,” Yosuke seems panic.

“Okay then, see you tommorow,” Chie said while closing the door.

Yosuke sighed while he’s coming back to his room to rest after such a exhausting day.