2/11/2012 – Ski Trip

P4G: Yosuke and Chie's untold stories

16:27

The Investigation Team decided to take a ski trip before Yu come back to the city in March.

In the first day, Chie decided to try snowboarding for the first time, accompanied by Yosuke who use a snowboard as well. Kanji was teaching Naoto since she never skiing before. Yu was skiing with Rise because she insisted. And Yukiko and Kuma was racing in the stake of Kuma can score Yukiko if he wins.

"You're not too bad at this Yosuke!" said Chie.

"Hey that's my line! Are you sure you never snowboarded before?" Yosuke shocked.

"Haha.. Let's make a bet! Last one to reach bottom has to treat the pther a steak at the lodge!" Chie sounds excited.

"You got it!" Yosuke agreed because he know there's no steak in the lodge's menu.

And then they race. Chie seems enthusiastic while Yosuke look relax. Eventually they reach the bottom, no surprise, Chie won.

"Yay.. I won, where's my steak?" Chie reminded Yosuke when he reach the bottom.

"Okay.. Okay.. Relax will you? You can't get it here, just wait until dinner," Yosuke laugh in his mind.

"Hey Chie, speaking of which, Valentine Day's coming up you know.. Will .." Kuma suddenly hit him in his snowball form before he can finish his sentence.

The rest of the team come just to laugh at the both of them. And that's conclude their skiing for day 1 in their trip.

 

19:01

The Investigation Team back to the lodge to take a bath in their hotspring and then decided to eat.

"Hey Yosuke, there's no steak in here," Chie yelled.

"I didn't know about that!" Yosuke quibble.

"No beef? or pork? or even chicken?!" Chie grumble.

"Okay okay, I'll take you to Aiya's when we come back," Yosuke said.

"Really? All right!!" Kanji shout with joy.

"But.. I just.." Yosuke tried to explain his meaning.

"As expected of Prince of Junes," Rise added.

"I-I.. just invi.." Yosuke tried for second time.

"I'll be looking forward to it," Yu said while shaking his head.

Yosuke sigh and then finally give in to the situation. After they finished eating at the lodge, they decided to chill out in their room for some time without a sight of Kanji or Naoto. They finally decided to rest to enjoy their second day of ski trip tommorow without knowing what they will face.