2/14/2012 – Valentine's Day

P4G: Yosuke and Chie's untold stories

15:20

After school, it's Valentine's day today. It seems more male students have stayed after school than usual. Yu, Yosuke, Chie, and Yukiko stay in their class just like usual when suddenly Kanji barging in, like usual.

"Hey.. Man, all these guys are obsessed with chocolate. If they want candy so much, why don't they just buy some themselves?!" Kanji said cluelessly.

"Are you serious? This is the one day you shouldn't be buying chocolate for yourself. Man.. You're clueless... Whatever. I know I'm getting some for sure today," Yosuke seems to have his hope up.

"I didn't bring you any," Yu said calmly.

"I'm not that pathetic! Come on, man!" Yosuke yelled.

"Beside I see you guys have big bags with you today.." Yosuke said while staring at Chie and Yukiko.

"Yeah, I do have some... Yukiko, Why don't.." Chie tried to talk to Yukiko before she interupted.

"Attention, everyone! I have chocolate here with everyone's name on them! Please take your candy and go home!" Yukiko yell to the group and then walk away.

"Hey what's up with her? She get more bossy than usual," Yosuke asked Chie.

"I don't know.. I should check her up. By the way here's some chocolate for everyone," Chie said then storm off the class chasing Yukiko.

"Uh, well, guys.. Guess we're spending time with EACH OTHER today," Yosuke seems disappointed.

The three of them decided to go to Junes to eat their "friend's chocolate" with Kuma when suddenly Yosuke receive an e-mail at the school gate.

"Meet me at school rooftop. Alone."

It was from Chie. He was worried something bad happen to her since Yukiko is a bit off today. He said he still have some bussiness at school and tell the others to go to Junes and he'll join in as soon as his bussiness is done.

 

At the rooftop.

"Hey what's up? Thanks for the chocolate by the way," Yosuke wondered as he approached her.

Chie suddenly hands him a chocolate that has been wrapped adorably.

"Here," Chie said while she flustered and looking down.

"For me?!" Yosuke seems shocked.

"Wait, did you make it yourself?!" Yosuke feel uneasy.

"Of course I did you moron! Do you want it or not?!" Chie start yelling.

"Of.. Of course," Yosuke said nervously.

"Don't worry, it's good, I think.." Chie said.

The 'I think' part made Yosuke even more nervous.

"Go on, eat it," Chie insist.

Yosuke tried to cast his fear aside and put it in his mouth, but he failed miserably.

"I.. I can't. Okay, how about this, we eat it together?" Yosuke seems desperate.

"O.. Okay. That's fine by me," Chie agree.

They sit next to each other, staring at the chocolate.

"All right, shall we?" Yosuke said with heavy heart.

They both chow down the chocolate together. It was not delicious. Chie seems frown.

"Well, umm.. at least it's an improvement over the curry and fried rice," Yosuke tried comfort her.

"Thanks for the consolation, I feel soooo much better now," Chie still frown.

"Hey, there's always next time," Yosuke said while winking at her.

Chie finally can put a smile on her face. Even though the chocolate she made for Yosuke doesn't taste good, they can smell the sweet aroma of chocolate in the rooftop. They spent time together at the rooftop until the sunset and decided to go home.

After walking Chie home, he suddenly remember that the other guys are waiting at Junes. By the time he got there, all the chocolate has been eaten. Even then, he doesn't feel down at all, because he got to spend the Valentine's day with the girl he loves.