10/30/2011 – Amagi Inn

P4G: Yosuke and Chie's untold stories

09:34

School Cultural Festival finally over. After finish cleaning the school, the Investigation team feel reluctant to call it a day. Not so long after, Dojima-san and Nanao finally find Yu.

"Big bro!" Nanako-chan called.

"We had hard time finding you, but I'm glad we did. I need to be at the prefectural office early tommorow, so I had to head out tonight. I need you to house-sit with Nanako," Dojima-san said.

"Hey Nanako-chan, why don't you and your big brother stay with me tonight?" Yukiko suddenly asked. Yu and Nanako seems surprised.

"Wha-What? Yuki-chan, what's that about?" Kuma asked with enthusiasm.

"Why don't you spent the night with me tonight?" Yukiko made clear of her statement.

"We're partying at the inn?" Rise getting some of Kuma's enthusiasm.

"You sure?" Kanji seems still not believe what just happened.

"Actually, Nanako-chan ..." Yukiko tried to explained what her mean about earlier. But before she finished her sentence, Yosuke interrupted.

"Oh, sweet! We're staying at the inn!"

"I only invited ..." Yukiko tried to explained what her mean for the second time. but this time Kuma interrupted.

"Can we eat eggs boiled in the hot springs?"

"It just for the night right? I should inform my grandfather," Naoto seems to be excited as well.

Yukiko sighed and finally give in to the situation. They decided to meet up in Amagi inn later that day.

 

17:13

The Investigation Team finally arrive at Amagi inn and greeted by Yukiko in kimono. They were escorted to their respective room. Apparently the guys and the girls room is separated really far because there aren't so many empty room available. After sometime goofing around, they were told by the front desk that the open-air bath should be open for male right now. So they decided to take a bath together in there. 

Kuma takes the initiative and jump in to the supposedly open for males right now.

"It's sooo big! I'll show you my bear-paddle!" Kuma shout.

Seeing there are the girls in the open-air bath, he just said "hey" to them.

"Hey Kuma, what's up?" said Yosuke as the guys start entering the bath.

The sight manage to surprise both sides. Instictively the girls staring to throw anything the can throw to the guys.

"Wh-wh-what are you doing here?!" Yosuke asked.

"That's my line!" Chie shout and start throwing things.

The boys were forced to retreat with so many lump in their heads. They return to their room with nothing. As soon as the guys leave the bath, Yukiko realized that the bath did open males for that time. The girls feels bad about the guys but reluctant to apologized.

 

19:41

Kanji and Yu seems tired after playing table tennis for so long in order relax themselves after such a long day of craziness. They decided to take a rest in their room. Rise, Kuma, and Naoto are playing with Nanako-chan while Yukiko come back to helping around the inn. Chie on the other hand decided to grab something to eat when she sees Yosuke doing the same thing. They decided to eat together but Yosuke seems frowned.

"Hey Yosuke, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't know the bath was open for men that time." Chie tried to apologized while blushing.

"You better! That was your fault you know!" Yosuke yelled.

"Hey but it doesn't change the fact that you peeped!" Chie yells back.

"But I didn't see anything!" Yosuke yelled back.

"Liar!" Chie shout.

And they started to yell at each other yet again. After finish eating and yelling at each other, they finally return to their rooom to take some rest.