12/3/2011 – Namatame's judgement

P4G: Yosuke and Chie's untold stories

23:58

After the cops that was suppose to guard Namatame's room in the hospital helping Dojima-san come back to his room, the Investigation Team heard a window opened from Namatame's room. They barge in immediately.

"Are you trying to escape after what you've done?" Yu furiously asked.

"I.. I.." Namatame was so scared that he can't even finish his sentence.

"You have your life.. and now you want your freedom too?!" Yosuke seems really angry.

"It's your fault that Nanako-chan.." Chie furiously said. Then suddenly the TV in Namatame's room appear someone who is likely to be Namatame's shadow.

"I fail to save her. It's because you got in my way," The shadow said.

"What... the..." Namatame seems scarely confused.

"I failed. But it wasn't my fault. And the law can't touch me anyway," The shadow said with a smirk on his face.

"Wh-What!?" Namatame's even more scared.

"To hell with the law.. I won't ever forgive what you did!" Yosuke seems can't control his anger any longer.

"Do whatever you want. You hate me because the child died, don't you? I don't care either way. Living or dying makes no difference to me. But you... You're different. You can't do such a thing. You wouldn't dare, right? I'll continue 'saving' people... It's my mission!" The shadows laugh and then the TV turn off.

"Please... Stop..." Namatame begging.

"He wants us to stop. What should we do?" Yosuke aggressively asking the group.

"Wh-What do you mean?" Chie seems worried.

"We can't let this bastard do whatever he pleases," Kanji explain with such a scary looks.

"Still.. What are you going to do?" Yukiko wondered.

"Now way I'm gonna walk out of here doing nothing," Yosuke seems to has lost his temper.

"I-I understand, but..." Chie tried to get some sense into him.

"No you don't!!" Yosuke yelled a lot louder to Chie as he usually did.

"You don't lose someone dear to you because of this bastard running around 'saving' people," He seems to already lost it as he drag Namatame closer to the TV.

The whole group panic. Rise tried to convince Yu to stopped Yosuke but he just standing there watching while holding his fist, as if he approves what Yosuke about to do. Naoto and Kanji just staring at Yosuke doing the same thing as Yu. Yukiko tried to hinder Yosuke but it doesn't worked.

"Yosuke stop!!" Chie yelled at Yosuke as she start to cry.

"The Yosuke I know wouldn't such a thing! That just make you no different than him! and I hate that!" Chie said while holding Yosuke from behind as her tears coming down from her eyes.

Yosuke finally stopped. He let go of Namatame and looking back at Chie as he shouts while holding both of her shoulders.

"Then what are you going to do?!"

Chie can't say anything as she terrified.

"We must reach out for the truth," Yu finally speak.

"The truth? Isn't this the truth?!" Yosuke said to Yu while making him look at Namatame.

"It's the reality in front of you!" Yosuke continue shouting.

"No.. We're missing something," Yu said as he tried to stay as calm as he can.

"Missing? Missing what exactly? Enough of this bull!" Yosuke's anger seems comeback to him.

"Calm down, Yosuke!" Yu shout at Yosuke.

"We should calm down and think rationally about this," Yu tried to calming down Yosuke.

"I realize now we've heard almost nothing from Namatame's perspective," Naoto look like she has regain her sense.

"How can we possibly understand someone who say killing people is the same as 'saving' them?!" Yosuke furiously asked Naoto.

"Failing to listen and failing to understand are rather different things," Naoto explained.

"We'll have to see how Namatame's perspective about this. Though it appears he's in no condition to do so at the moment," Naoto continued.

"If we leave any unanswered question behind, we'll just be lying to ourselves," Kanji added.

Yosuke sigh.

"Okay, but you better remember this.. I'll do everything I can to stop him from repeating what he's done. Anytime, anywhere... Anything," Yosuke seems to got his sense back.

"All right. Let's go ahead and think this through as much as we need." Yosuke said as they walk out Namatame's room.

As soon as you leave the room, Adachi come to deliver a good news. Nanako-chan still alive! The Investigation Team run as fast as they can to Nanako-chan's room to see how she's doing. That's when they realized Kuma went missing.

After seeing Nanako and looking for Kuma around the hospital, The Team decided to go home for now and meet up at the special headquarters tommorow to talk about Kuma and Namatame. 

Before they went home, Yosuke stopped Chie to talk to her for a moment.

"Hey Chie, about earlier.." Before he can start saying something, Chie put her finger in his lips.

"I know.. You don't have to apologized. I know you even when I don't get to see your shadow.. You still have some feelings for Saki-senpai, that's why you're so furious about Namatame," Chie said while smiling. Yosuke seems shocked.

"No! I feel terrible.. I just have to say it. I'm sorry I made you cry and feel terrified.. I' was just seeing red, I was overwhelmed with hate and wanting to blame everything on him that I stopped thinking for myself ," Yosuke tried to explained.

"Yeah.. I know," Chie nodded as she smiled and then walked leaving Yosuke behind.

Yosuke just standing there, smiling looking at Chie's back as she left.