1/1/2012 – New Year

P4G: Yosuke and Chie's untold stories

12:05

Yosuke arrive in Tatsuhime Shrine waiting for Chie. He's looking around for her but it seems she has not arrived yet. Suddenly heard a familiar voice coming for behind.

"Sorry for the wait."

He was shocked to see that it was Chie in her kimono.

"You look beautiful," Yosuke said spontaneously.

"But it's kinda look hard too put on," Yosuke added.

"Shut up!" Chie yelled while blushing.

"So, what should we do first?" Yosuke asked.

"How about we pay the shrine a visit since we're here?" Chie suggested.

"Sounds good to me," said Yosuke.

"So.. Have you decided what your wish will be?" Chie asked.

"I just hope this year will be peacefull without any kind of crap that's been happening this year, I'd be really hate if something that happened to Saki-senpai happened again to anyone" Yosuke answered.

"So what's yours?" Yosuke wondered.

"Well.. It's a secret," Chie said while smiling and throwing her offering.

"Let's go get something to eat," Chie suggest.

"Really? What a surprise," Yosuke sigh.

They decide, well Chie decided to go to Aiya's to have their Super Steak Bowl.

"You know, a lot of stuff happen lately," Yosuke suddenly said while the walk to Aiya's.

"Yeah, I mean we go inside the TV, Yukiko got kidnapped, King Moron got murdered, and to think the man behind all that is a cop, geez," Chie think back.

"and if you think about it, it all started when Yu come in, we should really consider calling him Mystery Maker," Yosuke jest.

"That's a really good idea, haha.." Chie laughed.

"But if it wasn't for all the things that happened, I never considered spending New Year with you though," Chie smiled while she looked at Yosuke.

"That's kinda rude you know, but to be fair, neither do I," Yosuke said as Chie punched him.

 

Thankfully Aiya's still open even in New Year.

After they finished eating, they decided to go to the mountainside. They spend along time together talking about all that's happen in the last six months. Even if most of them are horrible, at least they made them realized that they are in love with each other.