10/31/2011 – Halloween Fair

P4G: Yosuke and Chie's untold stories

07:38

Chie's cell rang. It wakes her from a tiring festival and sleepover that doesn't go too well. It was Yosuke calling.

"What?" Chie answered unmotivated.

"Thank goodness!! I know you would pick up!" Yosuke seems relieved.

"You're free today, right!? Can you give me a hand!? I'm begging you!" Yosuke sounds very flustered.

"What do you want?" Chie wondered.

"I just remembered The Halloween Fair starts at Junes today. We're nowhere near ready! We have the decoration, but I can't find the floor manager and I have no idea who to ask for help. I already called Narukami but he doesn't pick up and Kuma is going to be busy entertaining the kids here. Please, I'm begging you!" Yosuke sounds desperate.

"Alright, alright, I'll be there," Chie feels obliged to help.

"Yessss! I owe you one!" Yosuke seems happy.

"You better!" Chie said as she hung up.

 

12:31

Yosuke and Chie finally done with the decoration.

"Nnngh, my back hurts.. But I'm finally done," Yosuke seems relieved.

"Stop complaining! But hey, why would I have to wear this stupid costume anyway?" Chie complained.

"It's Halloween Fair, what were you hoping?" Yosuke answered.

"Then why don't you wear one?" Chie yelled.

"Relax! I'll put mine on once things get underway. I wouldn't ask you to do it if I wasn't gonna do it too. Anyways, you're a lifesaver! Thanks!" Yosuke seems tired.

Suddenly the floor manager appeared.

"Huh? H-Hey Yosuke-kun.. What's going on here?" He seems confused.

"Oh, there you are! These are the decoration for the Halloween Fair..." Yosuke explained.

"Huh? Ahaha, c'mon, Yosuke-kun. That got canceled a while ago. I thought you were there for the morning meeting when they announced it," He explained.

"Say whaaat?" Yosuke seems desperate.

"Okay I'll be counting on you to clean this up. I gotta go," He said with ease.

"So we doing all this for nothing?" Chie yelled.

"Okay okay, I know. I'm sorry. Let's just clean this up," Yosuke said with no motivation.

 

 15:03

They finally finish cleaning things up.

"Okay now, where is my steak?" Chie ask while looking tired.

"Come again?" Yosuke seems confused.

"You said you owe me!" Chie yelled.

"Okay okay, coming right up. Just wait here," Yosuke's too tired to yell.

They end up spending time together at Junes that day until finally went home in the evening. Even though that was a really tiring day, they both seems to enjoy each other company.