8/20/2011 – Summer Festival

P4G: Yosuke and Chie's untold stories

20:27

Summer holidays is almost over. So the Investigation Team decide to go the Summer festival together. The girls are apparently late because they said they stop by in Yukiko’s place for some reason.

“Man, they’re late. Why were they meeting up in the first place?” Yosuke complained.
“They’ll show up sooner or ...” Kanji tried to comfort his senpai.
Before he even finish his words, there they are. Chie, Yukiko, Rise, and Nanako-chan came wearing their kimonos. Yosuke seems amazed while Kanji is turning his head embarrassed.
“Sorry we took so long,” Chie said.
“It took us some this to get dress,” Yukiko continued.
“It’s kinda hard to walk,” Nanako-chan complained.
“But you look cute in it,” Yu try to reassure her. She seems happy and giggled.
“How do we look, senpai? Does the sight make your heart skip a beat?” Rise teased.
“You look great in it, Rise.” Yu said politely.
“Yeah, and Chie, I didn’t think you would look good in kimono before, but it seems I’m wrong.” Yosuke unconsciously complimented her.
“Hey, what do you mean by that?” Chie shouted while embarrassed.
The crowd laugh. Realized what he just did, Yosuke try to change the subject.
“Kanji, what are you looking away for? Don’t tell me you’re ashamed to look! What are you, a monk?” Yosuke asked.
“That ain’t it,”  Kanji said while still looking away.
“You’re so cute, Kanji,” Rise teased.

Not so long after, Dojima-san find the group to pick up Nanako-chan as she looks sleepy already after having such a good time with them. He said thanks and insisted that they should go and have some fun. After saying goodbye to Nanako-chan and Dojima-san, Kuma came up with some wild idea as he usually does.

“We gotta go two by two! Raaaaawrrrr!” Kuma shouted with passion.
“Two by two?” Yukiko seems confused.
“See, I’ve been thinking. It’s the summer, you’re wearing yukata, and we’re at a festival. It’s just wrong for guys and girls to walk around in a huge group like this. We should couple up while we’re here! It’s the natural way of things!” Kuma explained.
“Wh-What the hell are you babblin’ about!? I’m outta here,” Kanji shouted nervously and then ran home.
“I called Yu-senpai!” Rise claimed as soon as Kanji left.
“C’mon, Senpai... Why wear yukata in the first place? So we have memories we can remember fondly, right? So we should pair off right away!” Rise said as her face turning red.
“Rise, you’re such a terrifying girl!” Chie said while shaking her head.
“Then I’m with Kuma!” Yukiko shouted so suddenly it surprise everyone.
“Finally I can score Yuki-chan,” Kuma seems delighted.
“Awwhhh... that’s just left me Yosuke,” Chie complained.
“Hey, what do you mean by that?” Yosuke shouted.
“Look, senpai, they already yelling at each other. We should leave them be.” Rise said while she took Yu’s arm away from them.
“Come on, Yuki-chan. We got a date to make,” Kuma said with a smile in his face.
“O-okay,” Yukiko agreed with some doubt.

Yosuke and Chie finally realized that they have left behind and stop yelling to each other.
“What are we suppose to do anyway?” Chie asked with no enthusiasm.
“Well, Kuma said we should be ‘couple up’, you’ve heard about it, I hope?” Yosuke asked.
“Of course I’ve heard of it. It’s just that I’ve never done that before,” Chie replied as she’s looking down embarrassed.
“Whaaat? For real?” Yosuke seems surprised as he know Chie has many admirer in their school.
“Shut up!” Chie yelled at Yosuke.

While they yelled at each other most of the time, they both seems like to enjoy their night together until Yosuke walk Chie to her home late that night. They both smiled at the end of the night before they sleep.
Meanwhile Yukiko has to bail early on Kuma because he drop some ketchup in her yukata that night. On the other hand Rise seems to enjoy her time with Yu while Yu look a little uncomfortable with her over aggresive moves.