Recommence

Hiding Myself From YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo stared at the figure standing at the entrance of his house. Sure, she does looked little nervous by her body language, but after what happened the other day, he wasn't sure what to believe. She was holding a bag in her right hand, while glancing at his room time to time – playing with the pebbles on the ground with her feet.

 

Myungsoo left from his home to meet the girl who fainted last night, but what welcomed him at front of his house surprised him. He parked his car at the corner and stared at her from the rear mirror. Never once she took any efforts to apologize to him, so what happened now? Is she accepting her wrong doings?

 

He didn’t know – he’s so confused that he doesn’t know that whom to ask for advice. His circle of friends had every kind of immature creature, so it was out of option to ask for their help. There was only one mature person he could seek for help, Jung. But knowing her – she won’t ever meddle in his matter if that includes his girlfriend.

 

‘Holler Holler Holler nawa nuneul matchwo
Holler Holler Holler jamdeun ne mameul kkaewo
Holler Holler Holler sijakhae boneun geoya
Holler Holler saerowojin nae gaseume neoreul matgyeo
Holler at Me’

 

He stared at his phone’s screen as Seri's name flashed on its screen. He looked at her, she was biting her nails, constantly darting her eyes at his window – to see any reaction from him. He was relieved to know that she didn’t spot him leaving from there.

 

The call was almost ending, when he decided to answer, “Yeoboseyo? Oppa? Thank god you answered, I thought you wouldn’t.”  He watched as her posture visibly relaxed. He responded her with lifeless ‘hmm’, he’d careless if he sounded cold.

 

“Where are you? I’m in front of your house. Can you come outside, just for a bit?” he rolled his eyes. She sure had guts to ask him to meet even after what she did. “Why?”

 

“What do you mean why? I’m requesting you to meet, and you’re responding like this?” her tone suddenly changed to angry one. Myungsoo had to scoff at that, “We don’t call this kind of attitude requesting. We call it demanding. And you’re not in any position to demand anything from me. And if I remember correctly you were the one who asked for breakup, and like the good boyfriend I was – I granted your that wish too. And now I’ll be glad if you leave me alone,” he smirked looking at her crestfallen expression.

 

“Lastly, you’re now free to stick your tongue at anyone’s throat, I. don’t. care.” He ended the call as soon as those last words slipped out of his mouth. He started his car without looking back at her. A smile of satisfaction spread across his face as he drove on the busy streets of Seoul. He was content with what he had done, and he didn’t have any feeling of regret. He called his friend, and put it on loudspeaker.

 

“Wae? Why are you calling this early?” Sungyeol complained from other side.

 

“It’s already 10 in the morning, and you’re still sleeping?” he said checking his watch. Myungsoo heard Sungyeol hissing in pain, as he almost imagine Sungyeol falling flat on his face.

 

“Ya! Dongwoo hyung, at least once, please sleep properly,” he heard Sungyeol scolding their hyung, who might still be in his deep slumber. Dongwoo was only one person among them who wouldn’t budge when he’s asleep, even if you put loud speakers near his ears.

 

“Don’t waste your time on him, and tell me if Woohyun hyung went there or not,” he demanded with urgency in his tone. Myungsoo was aware that if he let Sungyeol speak one more word with sleeping Dongwoo – he‘d take whole day to prove how right he was.

 

“Woohyun hyung? He didn’t show up after last night. Why?”  Myungsoo nodded his head at this information as he swiftly turned his car to the Seoul Hospital’s direction.

 

“Really? Okay then, I’ll call you later,” he quickly added.

 

“But why ar–“ he disconnected the call, leaving Sungyeol’s question hanging.

 

 

“Excuse me?” Receptionist clicked her tongue before looking up from her computer screen with scowl on her face, but soon it turned into flirtatious smile. Myungsoo inwardly rolled his eyes but put polite smile on his face.

 

“Yes Young man, how may I help you?” she asked playing with her pen, while looking at him suggestively. Myungsoo coughed, it was too much for him to handle, since that woman looked very much older compare to him, “May I know where’s the patient from room 501?”

 

If he saw correctly, that woman did rolled her eyes as she heard his question, and he wonder why. “That pretty girl huh, that girl was discharged a while ago,” As he digested that information, he immediately turned to leave. In his opinion, it wasn’t necessary for him to thank that lady sitting there.

 

“What now Myungsoo?” he asked himself after getting inside the car. “It was very unnecessary for you to look for her, and it’s not like nobody’s there to look after her,” he started the car.

 

“But it won’t hurt to ask about her to Woohyun hyung. Just maybe…No no Myungsoo, get yourself together and mind your own business. And it’s not like I’m going to meet that girl again, it was only one time.” He nodded his head for his own satisfaction, “Yeah right,”

 

 

“Gege, this. I want this,” Tao was dragging Kris with him to almost every corner of the store, as Luhan and his other friends were enjoying their leader’s torment. “Tao, you don’t need to drag me, you could just say it using your mouth,” Kris used every cell inside of him to control his temper, since Tao was very fragile.

 

“Look at him, his jaw is clenched. Just one more mischief from Tao and – boom – he’s going to explode,” Chen pointed at Kris who was few aisles ahead of them with Tao dragging him. “And I’d like to see that,” Luhan gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter