Encounter

Hiding Myself From YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A person alone has  a variety of personalities, and that makes numerous personalities, habits among the whole population of the world. Some peopl like to work hard, while some just laze around here and there. Some people like to extend their circle of fiends by being a social glue, while some just give cold shoulders to others, even to their friends. Well, and if we merge all those negative habits, it makes Kim Myungsoo’s perfect personality.

 

“I knew you’d be here,” Sungyeol panted as he leaned back on the tree. It was a very hard task to locate Myungsoo’s whereabouts in that immensely huge SNU campus, but being his best friend for ages, Sungyeol had a rough idea about his hiding places. And true enough, he found his friend lazing on the top of the tree behind their department building. 

 

“Wow~! You should be given national award then,” Myungsoo scoffed, turning his attention back to his precious sleep.

 

“Well I’m honored. Now cut the crap and get your lazy to your next class,” Sungyeol started off with his typical nag, but then he felt a sharp pain from his neck. Indeed, Myungsoo had thrown a tree branch at him. How more childish can he get?

 

“Noisy...” Myungsoo muttered and jumped down from the tree. “If you just learn the word 'limit' of your chopper, you’ll get a girlfriend easily, you know?” he said to Sungyeol as he dusted off his clothes. Well, and for chopper, he referred to Sungyeol’s big mouth. “And if you use your chopper, you’ll stick with one girlfriend for years, Mr. Iceberg,” Sungyeol slung his arm over Myungsoo’s neck and began to drag the whiny boy to his class.

 

“Who wants that,” Myungsoo grumbled as he tried to get free from Sungyeol’s hold. “Seriously Myungsoo-ah, grow up.”

 

“Oh wow! Look who’s talking,” Myungsoo deadpanned, straightening his collar as he finally got free from Sungyeol’s strong arm. Since when did he start working out? “Hey look, even though you guys call me Kindergarten boy or whatever that is, I’m not grumpy like you,” Sungyeol started to defend himself. It was a failed attempt on the top of that.

 

“Yeah, yeah, whatever floats on your boat,” Myungsoo waved his hand dismissively as he entered in his class. Unconsciously, his eyes roamed in the class, looking for that particular pair eyes. But to his disappointment, they weren’t there. Shaking his head, and scolding himself in mind he made his way for a random seat with Sungyeol tailing behind him

 

 

Jung was standing in front of the business dept building, waiting for her sister’s arrival. While looking here and there, she stopped at one familiar face in the crowd of students.

“No, no. he can’t be here in Korea,” Jung shook her head and shrugged off that odd feeling forming in the pit of her stomach. “Unnie, I’m here,” Jung jumped at Chaerin’s sudden appearance and stared at the girl who was panting hard. Sweat was running down from her forehead like a river.

 

“Were you a running marathon? Why are you sweating so much?” Jung raised her brows at the younger girl. Chaerin’s hair was mess and her makeup was vanished. “I was far, that’s why,” Chaerin answered shortly as she eyed the crowd at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter