Accused

Hiding Myself From YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edited - 

 

The tune of soothing classical music was being played by the orchestra as the guests in the hall interacted with each other, glasses carrying expensive red wine on their hand. The place was full of people from the business industry, and only conversations regarding wealth were being exchanged.

 

Mr. Lu introduced his son, Luhan to some of the important persons from the industry before walking away when meeting an old friend, leaving Luhan there to deal with the old men alone.

 

“Ugh… when are they coming?” Luhan muttered, inwardly groaning and face scrunched up a little out of control. “Did you say something, Luhan?” the man he was conversing with questioned, finding the younger male a little distracted. “Oh, no… it's nothing, Mr.Kim. I've just met a friend; may I be excused?” Luhan gave a polite smile and asked.

 

"Oh yes, of course!" The old man smiled back, before Luhan almost walked away imeediately, eager to get away from this conversation.  He was wandering around, looking for nothing in particular. “Do you need a drink, Sir?” One of the waiters approached him.

 

“No, thank you,” the waiter bowed and turned, ready to look out for other people who perhaps needed a refill for their drinks. “Oh, wait,” Luhan called, making waiter turn to him, “Erm… can you tell me the way for an open space? Like a balcony or something?” Luhan was having a pretty hard time explaining in the Korean language.

 

“Of course I can, Sir. It is that way,” he pointed at a corridor.

 

“That way?” Luhan asked once again for conformation. “Thank you,” he smiled at that waiter gratefully before turning around as he made his way towards the said direction. He pushed the door open, and night sky welcomed him with the cold breeze along, “Wow... It’s really cold out here,” he leaned forward, holding onto the railing. 

 

The sound of the classical music played in the room and the chatterings of people was almost inaudible out there, and Luhan was grateful for that. He looked down to the garden where he found three shadows moving around. He leaned forward in curiosity to look what was happening there. He was so attentive looking at that garden from above there, he didn’t even notice other presence besides him.

 

“What’s so interesting down there, hyung?” Luhan jumped at the sudden presence beside him. “Oh gosh, you scared me! Yah Chen, you want to die?” Chen snickered at Luhan’s scared face, teasing him by mimicking his funny expressions when frightened.

 

Suddenly, someone hugged him from behind. Luhan recognized that person by his giant size. “Tao, you can release me now,” Luhan said after waiting for two whole minutes in order to get released from that ‘breath-taking’ hug... But the younger boy named Tao refused to do so.

 

“Tao, enough." A voice which was thick and sharp commanded, demanding immediate attention as Tao loosened his hold at once. “Gee, thanks Kris,” Luhan turned to the tall boy who just nodded in return.

 

The door of balcony cracked open followed by a boy, both hands filled with food. “They have very tasty buns,” Xuimin said as he stood besides Lay. They all shook their heads at the older brother who was behaving like a little kid.

 

“You’re embarrassing, hyung,” Chen taunted him. “Well, you still love me,” he replied evenly, adding some aegyo in it. “Ew, I think I’m going to throw up,” Chen made a puking face.

 

“Enough, guys,” Luhan cut them off as the second eldest among them - well, since the eldest boy was busy in some childish fight. Luhan looked at his friends one by one. Something was different with them since the last time he saw them...

 

“What have you done to your hair?”

 

Oh, it was such a sight to see. Xiumin's hair was colored in light orange, Kris had his original blonde but longer this time, and Lay was with his black hair brushed back, exposing his forehead. Chen had his light blond dyed even lgihter that it seemed like yellow, and Tao’s color was weird unique - light blue.

 

“Well, your hair is also dyed in red color, so why not ours?”

 

Luhan sighed, shaking his head. His friends really were childish. But he still loved them.

 

 

“That’s Mrs. Kim, right besides Mrs. Lee with baby pink dress. I’m telling you, that woman has some weird attraction to the pink color, so does her elder son,” Jung was introducing Chaerin to the people present, with some rather funny and out of the norm descriptions about them.

 

They were having a huge family gathering of seven families, including the Nam's. And the thing was, none of the families had a daughter who was old enough to be brought there -since one of the two was an infant, and the other a troublesome first grader - except the Nam’s, so they adored the presence of new girl in their family circle.

 

“So where’s oppa? You said he’d be here,” Chaerin asked, looking around that hall.

 

The venue wasn’t exceptionally big, as of what she imagined it to be. But it was rather beautifully designed with the small, yet attractive fountain in the middle of the place, and there was also a mini garden attached to that room.

 

Jung double checked her watch, “He should be here by now; weird...” Then, out of nowhere, a burst of squeals and screams from girls errupted. “And here they are.” Chaerin gave a puzzled look as Jung just assured her with smile, gesturing her to look towards the door. She did as she was told, and soon, there were six boys entering the venue.

 

“The one who entered first, the boy with small eyes is Kim Sunggyu. The one beside him, you know him. That’s your Woohyun Oppa. They both are best buddies, inseparable. Therefore, still single,” Chaerin’s lips were parted as she was looking at Woohyun.

 

“Oppa become more handsome,” Jung gave her a look.

 

“Please! I’ve seen what actual handsome is,” Jung gave her brother one last disgusting look, before turning to glare at Chaerin. ”Now, spaz over him afterwards, don’t di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter