Insulted

Hiding Myself From YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin was confused; what should she do next? What was he expecting her to do? Introducing herself was the last thing she would do. There were lots of ‘what if’s’ running through her mind, like, what if he laughs at her? And what if he’s no different than her previous schoolmates? So she decided to do that one thing she was good at, block out everything around her and sit there like she was deaf and mute.

 

From the corner of her eyes, she eyed that flower boy once before looking straight ahead of her. She didn’t even felt a bit of guilt since she was used to being like this around everyone. One thing she was sure that, no one can be trusted in this world. One can look all sweet and pure on the appearance, but no one knows what is actually going on in that seemingly beautiful mind.

 

Chaerin had met those kind of people back in her high school, and she didn’t want to witness history repeating. She was better off alone, without any friend or enemy. However, for Luahn, that was a first. Did he just get rejected for a handshake? A handshake. Luhan didn’t appreciate that feeling, for sure. With tinted pink cheeks and a frown on his face, Luhan hide his hand behind his back, “uh... its okay if you don’t want to speak. But can I sit here?”

 

He waited for a moment or two, but still received no answer from her. Now if he went to sit somewhere else, it’d definitely hurt his pride. Therefore, he dumped his bag on the seat beside her.    

 

He had hoped for her to ask him not to sit there, but was more surprised to see her getting up from her seat. Now he felt insulted as his frowned deepened a bit. “You can sit here, miss. It’s not like I’m dying to sit beside you. Heh, some people don’t even have a sense of respect,” he stormed off from there with his bag and sat somewhere in the front of the class.

 

Chaerin hung her head low as she sat back down. She was once again successful when it comes to gaining unwanted attention from her classmates. But this time it was in a bad way, since she did behave like a to that boy.

 

“Unnie, help me!”

 

She clutched on the pendent hanging on her neck. It had a picture of both sisters, whom she loves the most in this world.

 

 

Myungsoo’s phone vibrated in the middle of class and he looked down to see yet another new message in a group chat.

 

Grandpa: Audition tonight at 7 p.m.

 

Namstar: Which company?

 

Grandpa: Don’t know. Hyung told me to forward this message, I did.

 

Choding: Puppet *woof woof*

 

Kenyan: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

As soon as he learned that all of his friends had started fooling around, he switched off his phone and resumed listening to his professor. Composition; it was his favorite subject among all other subjects.

 

“Do you guys know, that one can make his best melody when they’re in love,” his teacher said as he wrote down some lyrics on the board.

 

“But, Ssaem, a broken heart can give its best melody too.”

 

Everyone inside that class, including Myungsoo, turned to look at the boy who had said the exactly opposite of his teacher. Their teacher put his pen down and crossed his arms, “You, stand up,” he obligated teacher’s order by standing up, looking straight in teacher’s eye, “Your name?”

 

“It’s Zhang Yixing, sir.”

 

Their teacher smiled at him pleasantly, “This boy over here had a very good point. You can sit down,” Lay smiled, showing off his dimples and bowed down before sitting down. “He had a point, let me rephrase it to you. When a person is going through an extreme emotional phase, he can make his best music. But there are some people who don’t need to go through this emotional phase and all; they’re gifted by god to make good music.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter