Bogoshipeo

Hiding Myself From YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan stood in front the University gate with his long eye bags and drowsy eyes. With just one look at his face, and anyone could easily tell that he didn’t have a blink of sleep last night. Rubbing his eyes, he started to make his way towards the Business department building. His little action made the girls walking on the same street as him halt in their movements and stare at him with heart in their eyes.

 

Luhan heard girls squealing behind him as he immediately started to look around for the cause. As he found nothing special, he shrugged it off. Taking out his camera from the bag, he started to snap the nature’s beautiful creature he found on his way. He was so immersed in his thing that he didn’t even felt the presence of other people walking beside him.

 

Tao glanced at his friend, before locking eyes with the prankster amongst them. Other three backed out from there as they watched the fun from far. Tao innocently walked beside Luhan, matching with his pace. “What are you looking at?”

 

Luhan was startled at first, but when he turned to his right, he just flinched at the close proximity of Tao’s panda face. “Yah, you shouldn’t startle people like that.” He placed hand over his heart to calm down.

 

Kris almost pitied his friend when he imagined the impact of Chen’s next prank in his head. Luhan was already in a state to collapse on the ground, and Chen was probably just helping him to that, but just in other way.

 

Tao insisted to show him what he was looking at, so without any choice left Luhan showed him the pictures he took on his way here. Before he could finish showing all of them, Tao interrupted him once again, this panda. Luhan glared at the boy who looked at him innocently.

 

“Now what?”

 

“I think who should get going, I’m getting late for my first lecture,” he said as he showed clock to the older boy, who only groaned in return. Couldn’t he think of this beforehand? Even wasted my time.

 

“Okay. Let’s go,” he said as he carefully placed the camera back in its place before starting to walk. He just walked one or two steps before he become one with ground. The impact was so hard that he almost cried out in pain, but held it back to save his manly image. He was distracted by the hollering sound from behind, and as expect Chen was rolling on the ground – well not exactly – while holding his stomach as he laughed his out. He even spotted Kris’s lips curving into small smile.

 

He sighed in defeat as he slowly tied his shoes properly, which Chen had messed up with. Without saying anything, he stood up and walked up to the devils in disguise and smacked them hard. Luhan threw one last glare at his so called friends as he took off without waiting for them.

 

“Hyung, are you angry?” Chen cried out before running behind the sulking boy.

 

“Idiots,” shaking his head, Kris followed behind the duo, along with three folks.

 

“Umm…”

 

It’d been exactly 3 minutes and 26 seconds – L counted in his mind – the girl was just standing there without uttering any word and kept looking at the ground. It was first when he heard something coming out from , which he anticipated. He looked at her, directly in eyes, but the girl quickly averted her eyes elsewhere. L couldn’t help but scoff at her shyness. He never met a girl as shy as her.

 

“Can I… can I sit here?” she finally gathered courage to ask that simple question.

 

“I don’t own this place. Do whatever you want.” And his rude reply confused the poor girl even more. She tried to read between words, so what now? Should I sit here, or not? Her eyes roamed around the class and she found no empty seat, except this.

 

With no choice left, she quietly placed the bag down and sat beside L. Taking out her notebook, she started to revise what she learned from her last class. She jumped in surprise when L tossed his notebook at her. Startled, she stared at the book in confusion.

 

“Notes from last lecture,” she heard him before his head disappeared between the books. No. he wasn’t reading anything, rather he was sleeping on the piled books.

 

She faintly smiled at his direction as she quickly jolted down the notes from his notebook. His handwriting wasn’t what we call neat and clean, so she had a little bit hard time in understanding what was written. Even though, she was grateful for his help.

 

She almost finished her notes, when their teacher walked in the class. He greeted class in his cheerful voice as class responded with same enthusiasm. “I hope you guys enjoyed your weekend. Because, from now on your play time is over and you have to get down with some serious business here.” He turned around to write something on blackboard. Self-composition it reads.

 

“Since this is Composition class, and I’m here for your guidance. This is my first assignment to you.”

 

Student started to murmur in disagreement. Sure it was a tough fight for beginners, but it wasn’t impossible. Plus their teacher was going to help them. One of them raised his hand for question, “Sir, how can we do it alone? You didn’t even teach us anything yet.” Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

 

“Good point. So, I’ll explain.” He pulled out his chair, sat in a comfortable position. “Okay so first of all, you can’t learn composing songs by reading from the books. You have to practice it, whether it’s good or bad you have to keep try it again and again. And secondly, did I mention this is group project?”

 

Almost everyone sighed in relief as soon as they heard it was a group project. But not everyone. L’s gaze shifted to the person sitting beside him, and he could see how uncomfortable she was w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter