Daily Life - 9

Daily Life

   

      Park Bom clenching her right hand,

' now's the time! I must seek the truth about the 'it' night!. I don't want to always awkward moment in front of him or have to pretend to be have my naturals character when together with him! ', She thought excitedly.

      S he is now sitting at one table at the Coffee Shop, located at the end of the tables in there and the table closed by three pots with green plants in it. Make herself quite sure if peoples will not realize who the 'she' actually. Or more precisely, her popularity.

       It was already past four fifteen minutes, but the orange-haired man had yet seen. Bom sighs, the aroma of coffee wafted everywhere, as if mixed with air that scattered in that room.

         A waiter came over to her, she is shocked immediately tighten sunglasses wich perched on her nose.

"Annyeonghaseyo, is there something you want, madam?", He asked politely.

    Park Bom smiled as she shook her head slowly,

"Yes, but not now. I'm still waiting for someone ... but thanks ... ".

"I understand. If everything is assembled and you want something, please call me, madam "

"Well, I understand", Park Bom nodded just before the waiter walked away.

     *sigh* 'he did not realize who I am'.

           Twenty minutes passed, Bom biting her lower lip as hard as she could. Her feet were originally silent with quiet start Snapped roughly to the floor. 'Damn, that man has not come! He was too late! And he made ​​me have to wait half an hour over the length! ', she swore. When Bom felt pretty sure if Jiyong will not come, Bom grabbed her bag and stood up.

"So-sorry I'm late..........", Bom glanced into that sound. That Jiyong, his body looks very sweaty. He looks very difficult to regulate his breathing. And he seemed wore sunglasses, like her. With clothes whose designs are very fashionable to be seen.

      Park Bom rolled her eyes, pouting.

"Give me one good reason, why", he said coldly.

"I-it ...", Jiyong looks still panting.

"Meeting impromptu duet ........ teddy... hoshh... I'm... not.... Finish .... Hosh ...... ", Jiyong looks very difficult to take a breather. He looks like after running hundreds of miles without rest. His hands were laid on the surface of the table to holded his body felt weak.

   'he after ran hard out here, I know it...'

"Never mind, I understand.... Please sit down...", a smile finally appeared from Park Bom's face. And Jiyong sat in front of her, wiping the sweat on his temple.

    Bom then lift up her head, looked around for someone. Without prompting the person sought immediately came up to her.

"Ready with your order, madam?", he asked, smiled kindly.

"Yes... I want ice cappuccino with cream on it top and  a bowl of corn soup. How about you Ji... I mean Jim Seung Euhyk? ", Bom asked, little frozen when she was about to say the 'Jiyong' word .

"Warm coffee please. With one slice of cheese cake ", he said. His breath sounds are starting to stabilize.

"I understand. Please wait for your order," the waiter said before bowed and walked away to deliver their orders to the chef's restaurant.

           Park Bom lowered her face, embarrassed. Realizing her ordered so childish and sweet, while Jiyong ordered everything that sounded mature. Sigh... although she was five years older than in the cute man in front of her.

    Realizing their silence, Jiyong open his mouth.

"Is there something wrong?", He asked.

"No ... it's okay ...", Bom smiled thinly as she lifted her head back, look at Jiyong who was staring at her from behind his dark glasses.

"So ...", Jiyong leaned on a brown chair wich hard enough.

"what do you want to talk about, Unnie?", He asked, straight to the point. And for some reason expect something he did not believes, and he is blushed.

  "EMH... oh... it's...", Bom lowered her head again. Confused how to start.

"I want to ask you something ... but please don't be angry, offended, or whatever ....", she said, tilting her face, embarrassed.

      'She is cute, isn't She?'

            Jiyong's feeling like he knew where their talks was going. His heart was beating fast and his cheeks began to heat up. But he tried to look calm and relaxed to nodded.

"Yeah, what it is?", He asked.

"Ummh ...", Bom wiggled her finger around a few inches from the surface of the table. Her cheeks looked flushed, either because of embarrassment or because of the cold.

"Where are you when YG Entertaiment's successful party night few days ago?"

      Jiyong freezes, "huh?".

"I'm sorry to asked like this.... Really I don't mean to.... But....... ", Bom covered her face with her hands. Tried to cover her red face.

"Sorry... Sorry.... Sorry.... Sorry before..... but ..... "

      Jiyong swallowed hard,

"Unnie...".

"Whether it's night ... .. yo- you", she paused for a moment.

"sleep in my Bedroom?", Bom asked with her eyes peeking out from the crevices of her fingers are open.

"HUH?"

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! ... sorry... I really apologize if I was wrong ...... I just .... Don't want to always awkward when around you ... .. It made ​​me uncomfortable ... .. once again sorry I ask you something stupid like this~ ", Bom off the palm of her hand from her face, she was very shy even a tear appeared on her eyelids.

"Bommie ...", Jiyong silent. She noticed it!. 'Of course silly!. Which idiot is not aware of a man awake at night her room even hugging her! ', he swore to himself.

"I'm sorry ... really sorry ...."

     And somehow, Jiyong smiled.

"Bommie, I'm never mind it... it's okay to asked about... but to be honest I'm not-", the words spoken had not finished when Bommie held out her head higher.

"Really!?".

    Jiyong shook his head weak,

"Yes right, I also can not deny-', again, Bommie interrupted his talk.

    She smiled broadly,

"Thank God~ turns out you really do not... ....what? ", Bommie stop her words. Her lips that had shaped 'D' changed benyadi letter 'O'. Her eyes saw at Jiyong with could not believe from behind her black glasses.

"Bommie sorry...", Jiyong sighed.

"I'm sorry....".

            Their around wrapped a tense atmosphere approximately fifteen minutes until a waitress came up with a large tray in her hand. Leaving the three warm dishes and one cold dish in front of them both. Desk with two people who were staring at each other in silence.

     The waitress then gone and bom open , trembling.

"What have you ....".

"I'm sorry Bommie. You're drunk. And I just want to take you home and-"

"What have you done?"

"Huh?".

"What have you done to me. That night. Jiyong? ", Bommie asked. Her sounded almost snapped. Her eyelids looked suffused with tears, though not very clear because it covered the black lens.

"Really Bommie! I did not do anything bad! I did not do anything that makes your future destroyed! Really! Just trust me! ", Jiyong shouted, Make half the visitors to views arroung they sweep the room for the origin of the sound, and of course they failed.

"Is it true ...? Are you sure ...? ", There is little sense of relief  from Bom hearts. Of course. Impossible Jiyong do not do anything stupid like her thinks. Her mind was too excessive.

"Hu'um .... But... really ... sorry. I'm really sorry .... "

"It's ok. Provided that you really do not do anything to-"

"I had kissed you .... Bommie ... "

     Bom's body stiffened, 'kissed?'.

"Cheek?"

    Jiyong shook his head, and he was admitted with a heart shortness.

"Not ... on lips ...", he said.

    Park Bom's body going to limp, not powered. 'She is .... And Jiyong ..... kissing ...?. And more painful .... Jiyong secretly stealing HER FIRST KISS? '.

      Oh God.

"Bommie, are you alright?", Jiyong rose when he saw Bommie's body went limp and almost fell off the chair. That girl then bites her thick's lips with hard, visible tears dripping from behind her sunglasses, passing the cheek. She was crying. Oh no.

"Bommie ... I-". Bommie suddenly got up, took her purse, then ran out of the restaurant quickly. And Jiyong can definitely catch her if it is not a damn hand touched his shoulder and prevent out of the room.

    Jiyong turned with fury,

"Sorry sir .... You must pay your order before ... ".

 

===================================================================================================

 

                 Kim Kibum walked back and forth in front of Bommie's apartment . He looked hesitant and nervous. He knows if there is in it all the members of 2NE1, Bom-ah no exception. Oh come on Bum, you just need to press the bell, and take bom-ah out . And talk to her about 'it'.

     Kim Kibum's index finger flew and only a few inches of dull red button. But do not ever touch it, yet.

'But how if Bommie so sad? How if I got to see her face radiated disappointment to me?. I do not want to witness it all. Oh god, what should I do? ',.

         -Klang!–

       Kibum looked, he saw a very familiar person walked over. Sunglasses perched on her nose, her eyes red and wet  with a vacant stare.

    'Bom-ah?'

         Kim Kibum jogged toward her, holding her shoulder, and asked what was going on. But the cute girl ignored him. She walked with a stagger, but still tried to make her stand in balance.

     -Klang! -

       The voice came again along with a can of drink fell to the floor out of her bag that is not closed. Careless. Kim Kibum squatted down to take that second can. His eyes were bulging, 'Beer?'.

"Bom-ah!, Are you drunk?", He asked as he stood up and walked next to her.

   With staggered bom shook her head,

"I-I do not know ... hikk ...", she said, laughing to herself.

    'Oh , she's really drunk!'

"bom-ah!, Answer me! What really happened? ", He asked again. This time with a straight face.

"I-I told you I do not know!. Hikk "

         Kim Kibum snorted before he grabbed her shoulders and forced her to face him. Face a disproportionate making her sunglasses fell apart to the floor, after several bounces.

"bom-ah, look at me!", He said.

    Bom looked at him wistfully,

"Is there something Happened?", He asked with worried eyes.

     Park Bom shook her head a third time.

"Do not lie to me", Kibum grabbed her shoulder harder.

"Just tell me. Is there something wrong? ", He asked again, this time with a softer tone.

    But in fact, Park Bom remain silent, she just looked at him with blankly eyes. Seeing a loved one's face was so sad make a direct Kibum sighed. 'Be patient, Kibum, she was drunk. Remember, she was drunk!. Be patient ... '.

"bom-ah, listen ...", Kim Kibum's eyes looked at Bom with a serious.

"We are friends since childhood, right ...?", He asked and Park Bom nodded weakly.

"If you really think of me as a friend, just trust me. Friend is the place to share joys and sorrows. So, if you do have problems, do not be buried themselves. Tell me, if indeed I can not help. At least it can make your heart a little calmer ... araso ?".

      Park Bom's eyeball rounded slowly,

"so I must tell you?", She asked weakly.

"Nae, just tell me bom. We are bestfriend, aren't We? ", He said. And the next second she can feel her slim body hugging him, tightly. And she wept aloud.

"bom-ah?", Kim Kibum began to feel panic, and palpitations.

"Kibum-ah ... I ... I must how ... i must how to 'him' ... ..???"

     'Huh?'

 

==========================================================================================

        

           Kim Kibum held tightly to his trunk with sweaty palms. All items he was carrying had been packed neatly in the suitcase. He looked sadly at 2NE1's apartment. Then sighed,

         He could not convey this news today. It would only make her sadder. And he does not want it to happen.

  'Bom-ah I'm sorry, I must go', he thought.

      And immediately his eyes narrowed sharply,

'but before that, I must do something!'.

 

************************************************************************************************************

 

     Last chapter Kim Kibum isn’t there, and now he wanna leave?

     Omo~ Bye bye Kim Kibum (TT__TT) ,

     By the way, what he wanna do?

 

      Just wait me to *cough* update this… but *cough* I don’t know when… I’m too Busy with my School's activity and my homework… just wait until division of the value of report cards… and after that, I’ll update this story as quick as possible. *cough* maybe…? (3-____-)9

 

    See ya next time, and sorry for ma bad english language and ma bad story. Annyeong~ <3