Daily Life - 3

Daily Life

            Jiyong stretch the muscles of his body by pulling his arms forward. Almost half percent of his life he used to make a song with Teddy in YG's recording room. And this time he could motivate himself to make a song that will explode on the international market. But again (exactly) was not as easy as he and others think. Empty Paper had been filled with scribbles now. Pencil pointy had been blunt because pressed by him.

"Damn!. I need some fresh air ", he complained to himself as he ruffled his hair and stood up, took his thick jacket, and walked out of the room with his hair still a mess.

           Jiyong, who's does not know him. Bigbang Leader, the largest maker songs from the album YG Entertainment, with the most fans likes him. He always tried to look cheerful and smiling every meet his fans. He always felt happy when he saw peoples smiling, dancing, singing, or the spirit when they heard his song. But he always looks depressed to produce a song like that.

         Today makes the song not as easy as usual, he's tired, not feeling well, and coupled remember what happened last night with Bommie, a woman who was much older than him but her character looks much younger than him. Jiyong scratched his head that does not itch as he glanced out the window.

- Flash Back -

              YG Entertainment celebrating their success of Wednesday evening. Time has shown the number twelve nights,  but can still be heard clearly loud singing from Seungri from karaoke's sound system. Right, that bar has karaoke and another facilities wich already fully booked by YG Entertainment. Some of the YG crew had gone home to their apartment because they were driving a car and they almost drunk. So, now only partially still inside the room, like 2NE1, Bigbang, and chairman.

      Jiyong propped his head on the table. He did not touch his wine glass. Even this day he still does not want to drink, despite having invited so many times from another member . Seunghyun even promised that he would give his car if Jiyong want to drink all the wine in his glass. And of course Jiyong still won't. During this time he never liked any smells of alcohol, let alone drink it. Just looking at it already make him feel lazy to drink it.

           Jiyong's eyes were not separated from the woman who was very beautiful-and most striking of course-who seems quiet like him. Her view was never separated from her alcoholics's glass in her hand . How many times Jiyong saw Bommie pouring more wine into her glass. But there has been no drunk reaction at all off her face.

      Once again she sighed, once again Dara asks what happened to her, and once again she also shook her head slowly, and smiling wryly.

'There seems to be a problem', thought Jiyong. Realizing Park Bom is the person most excited when there are events like this. But this time she did not even move out of her chair.

          Minzy and Taeyang was playing the I-pad behind the bar. That little girl seemed to get bored because she can not enjoy the most delicious wine which everyone said in this world.

"Jiyong! Come here! We sing together! "Suddenly Seungri shouted from the stage mini-existing in the middle of the room.

           Aware of all the people staring at him, so he could not refuse it. He immediately put a big smile and jogged onto the stage.

"What's were we must sing?"

"Heartbreaker!", everyone exclaimed. Intro from the heart breaker's music was audible. Almost everyone is drunk and not drunk stood around that small stage. Unless Dara and Park Bom. Dara seem too worried for Bommie's look and she decided to kept sit there and watch from afar.

           Jiyong began to sing while dancing 'Heartbreaker'. Because he was not drunk at all, he could easily dance exactly the same as when he was on stage. In contrast to the Seungri , he staggered and spit several times to choke himself. Poor guy.

            Park Bom felt her brain began to spin, her head which was not able to stand up again make she dropped it to the rough surface of the table. She wanted to scream and dance at full speed, but she resisted any her urge.She must remain conscious, though it feels consciousness only 10%.

"Bom, you okay? "Dara asked her worried.

"Hmm ...", Park Bom nodded weakly.

"Do you want me usher you to home?"

           Park Bom shook her head with all the awareness wich she tried to collected. Snap music that shook the whole room making her feel dizzy. 'Noisy!', she thought. Because she felt her head throb more than before, she finally decided to get some fresh air outside the Bar. Bom get up and grabbed the small bag she was carrying. Bom looks really very striking and attractive. She wore tight mini dress, only inches from her up thighs. The red color of the dress gives the impression of 'casual' for anyone who saw it. Not to mention her long and red hair is given a red strawberry's clothespin add to her charm.

"Where are you going? ", Dara immediately grabbed her arm tightly.

"I'll Get out, get some fresh air"

"I'll Accompany you "

"please don't, I want to own first", slowly taking off her arm from Dara, "mianhe".

            Dara with half-hearted let her friend walk unsteadily out of the room. Just a few seconds after Bom already out of that room, someone shouted from the mic. Dara turned to the person who make that voice with her reflex body,

"Yah! Jiyong! Where are you going? ", that's Seungri. Jiyong turns suddenly jumped off  the stage and put a microphone on one of the tables.

"Toilet", he replied without turning as he jogged slowly and out of the Bar. whereas the toilets have in that Bar too.

'Don't say if him ...', Dara thought for a moment. But then she shook her head, 'ah... impossible! '.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************

                Jiyong as quickly as possible chasing Bom from behind. The girl was already several times hitting the objects that exist on the streets. It seems she already lost her consciousness because she was seen walking alone without direction.

"BOMMIE!", He called. But the girl didn't look back. Finally Jiyong chased her and then quickly pulled her arm backward.

      Park Bom turned, her eyes were glazed and red ....

"Ne?".

"Where are you going?", Jiyong asked the same question like Dara, and Bom was silent so long. Looks like she tried to remember why she walked out.

"Going home?", Jiyong guess.

"Hu'um", Park Bom nodded. Although that's not what she wanted to do. But her consciousness already gone.

"Why alone? Not with Dara? ", Jiyong Said again. Seeing another Park Bom's pause makes he direct offer to her. "Want me to driving you to your home?".

     Bom nodded,

"Then just wait here, don't go anywhere!. I'll take my car first",Jiyong's command while holding Bom's shoulder.

"Remember! Don't go anywhere! Wait here! Araso? ", He said again. And Bom nodded her head slowly again.

          Jiyong ran quickly to the parking car near The Bar. Worried if he was too long, bom already not in there and it would be difficult to find her. He immediately turned his car and drive it quickly to Bom's place. That girl was still there, sitting alone on the streets, hugging her knees. In fact, Jiyong almost could  see her underpants.

           Jiyong out of the car and guide Bom into his car, then put sitbelt circled to her very slim belly. It did not take long to get to the 2NE1's apartment , because now's already midnight and the streets looks very quiet. Jiyong guided Bom wich still drunk to get out from his car and drove her to go to her room.

          'Sloppy girl', he thought when he found her room wasn't locked. And he put her bag on the small table beside the bed and lay down Bom's body to the mattress, and take off her high heels.

"Where your room key?. It's danger when you're alone in here ", Jiyong said to Park Bom, but she was not listening. She still closes her eyes as if asleep, but Jiyong pretty sure if Bom still awake.

"Aigoo... Yah! Park Bom! Where's your key's room!? ", Jiyong asked with a little loud to make Bom heard it. And sure enough, her eyes wide open, then staring straight and afraid of him. And then ... she was crying.

      Jiyong felt so confusion when he saw her, he didn't intend to make Park Bom cried.

"Mianhe ...", Jiyong slowly rubbed her head.

"Mianhe Bommie, mianhe ...", he inadvertently buried her head in his field and small chest, and her head. That girl wept in his chest even then she finally make the front of his chest and his clothes wet.

       It took a few tens of minutes to stop her crying, and just that time Jiyong saw that girl crying. Apparently she had a problem and she think it by herself, and made her own feelings overwhelmed (broken).

"Kencana?", said Jiyong when Bom had stopped her crying.

            The girl nodded with a weak, and then tilted her head to gaze Jiyong. "Gomawo", she said with a hoarse voice.

     Jiyong smiled at the innocent expression of her face in front of him. He rubbed her head and nodded slowly to Bom,

"Your Welcome, next time if you've any prob...", his talk stops when the smell of wine is very concentrated there, and how shocked he was when he realized Park Bom attractive his shoulder and kissed his lips softly.

       Jiyong bulging his eyes. He never think if she would kiss him. But realize if Bom was drunk and he can smelled the smell of wine everywhere - and inside his mouth too - he quickly pushed Park Bom backward , until she fell back to the mattress.

"YAH! Park Bom! What the hell are you doing? ", He snapped her, and her eyes looks began to wet.

"Mianhe ...", Bom said it slowly.

"Mianhe .... Mianhe ... ", she said again and a drop of tear flowing down through her left cheek.

     Jiyong sighed, he could not blame Bommie because she was too was drunk. But the kiss?. Jiyong felt his face begin to heat up.

"Kencana Bommie ...",

"Go to sleep, tomorrow's morning we have a meeting at YG's Studio. Don't be late ... I'll go home, don't forget to lock the door, "said Jiyong walking to the out door and then turned, looked Bom had fallen asleep and started snoring smoother from her little lips.

       Jiyong smiled amused because her innocent face. He walked over and pulled the blue blanket to covered her body so as not to cold. Park Bom looks plain and very not alert. How if someone entered her room when the other members of 2NE1 yet to come?. He started to worry,

"I might will waited a while", Jiyong glanced towards to the clock, probably about fifteen minutes again he will come home.

          Bom muttered, tears began to drip from her right eye. Even her eyebrows began to shrink, "appa ...", she said.

"Bommie? Kencana, everything will be fine ", Jiyong wiped her tears as he whispered softly to Bomb ears. Hoping she would hear his voice in her dream.

         Recognizing Bom's faces just a few inches from his face, for some reason there is encouragement from his heart to kiss the girl. From the front she looks very cheerful girl, but from the behind she just a poor girl. Bommie much like him.

           Covering all her grief to make others doesn't feel anxious and always smiling. Jiyong rubbing Park Bom's cheek slowly, that feels so smooth. Then his face tilted to right and slowly approached the angel's face in front of him. Bom's eyelashes long felt rubbed his forehead slowly when both of their lips touched each other, then begin to stick. More and more closely. Jiyong kissed her with a smooth and slow kiss. On one side he felt so bad for kissing a girl when she's sleep, but on the other side his body could not move away.

          Movement of his conscience?. He didn't understand, but his lips still work. He began to kissed Park Bom's wet lips with the style of French Kiss. Very slowly and carefully, so that girl would not wake from her sleep.

         After feeling quite and the warm breeze began to tickle him, Jiyong fall back beside to Bom. He stared at her Innocence's face with her lips that look very red and wet because their kisses. Jiyong feel a little guilty, but he could not resist his own feelings. His right hand holding Park Bom's tiny body  and his fingers began to caress her red hair. He kissed her forehead with a full feeling before he laying his hand back to hug her again. Suddenly, few word appears from his mouth along with his arms that tightened his embrace on Bommie.

"I Love you Bommie ...", he said quietly.

      Jiyong sighed and it sounded so deep,

" I Love You ".

 

- FlashBack End -

 

=================================================================>

         They already kisses Huh?. I Hope he'll kiss me too~ #SLAP! xD

Sorry for Ma Bad English, and ma strange stories! >____<

 GBOM, I Love Ya!

 Readers, I Love Ya!

nb : Your comment, critic, and your suggestion, please~? I'll wait ^v^.