Daily Life - 7

Daily Life

            The atmosphere is very awkward when Dara was cooking with Minzy, Chaerin going to the supermarket to bought a cola, and Kibum are in toilet to finished his 'called'. At the food's table just Jiyong and Park Bom only. Park Bom's fingers tapped on the table surface, and Jiyong look at her while pondering what he should say to start their conversation. He was too quick to act this afternoon.

  - Flash Back -

     Jiyong stroll casually as he put his hand into his jacket pocket. In the end he could not finish his song. He sighed, something burdensome his thoughts. Perhaps because there is still a feeling of guilt and awkward at Park Bom, because his behavior last night. He recalled again the pictures when he kissed her lips.

'Oh god, what have I done ...', he complained to himself as he covered his face with his hands, his face is flushed with embarrassment.

"Kibum-ah!. That's hurt! "

         Jiyong turned, it was very familiar voice. His head spins looking for the origin of the sound and find a girl who was trying to hit someone's arm hand side, but she failed because that people managed to circumvent.

   'Bommie!', he screamed inwardly between felt happy and surprised. He smiled, and the next moment his smile disappeared. Turned into a frown between his eyebrows. That man, the man who made ​​him jealous as hell. The man who make he thinks too close to Bommie. Kim Kibum. What is he doing in this place?.

        Slowly and quietly Jiyong trying to draw closer to two people who draw her attention to it. Trying to make they are not aware of his presence.

" Today I want to play into Your apartment, it's ok? ", Kim Kibum asked.

'WHAT!?', Jiyong round his eyes, and screamed in his own heart. 'Reject him Bommie! Reject him! Tell him if he can not !!!'.

" I'm still okay, but there's 2NE1's apartment. I'm afraid if there is any weird rumors circulating about us. You know, you're also idol just like me ", Bommie answered.

     Jiyong sighed with relief, 'Bommie good, good!. Don't let him get into Your apartment!'. He nodded to himself.

  "But it seemed okay if We pretended it was just to covering for 2NE1 tv. Kibum Kim visited the 2NE1's apartment. What do you think?", Bommie said.

'Huh?'

" Great idea! "

         Jiyong's body tensed again, he even pulled his breath for a few seconds. He shook his head. 'Bommie!, What are you thinking! Sloppy!', he scream in mind. He was biting his lip when Kibum went to retrieve his car.

        His chest was beating so fast, he walked nervously left and to right. There is a feeling of worry that bothered him. He is jealous?. Maybe. But he's certainly did not like to see he so close to Bommie, especially in Her Apartment.

         Jiyong rolled his eyes several times, trying to think, trying to find ideas. 'Aish, what should I do?!', he thought when he saw Bommie leaned on a tree trunk. Almost alone he will be desperate if he does not see Dara walked out from the elevator with headphones in her ears. The girl was humming, staring at the her hanphone's screen. He recalled that Bommie was waiting to go home together with her.

      Jiyong smiled, an idea emerged in his brain. He then ran quickly towards Dara and patted her shoulder.

"Dara!", He said.

      Dara was shocked,

"Jiyong!. What is happen? ", She asked with a grin and took off her headphones wich she wear.

"Today you are in Your apartment?", Jiyong Said and Dara nodded.

"Hu'um. Today our practice more difficult than usual. So I decided to stay home all day to rest ", she said.

"Tired?", Jiyong looks hesitant to say his wish.

"Yes, why?"

     Jiyong scratching his hair was not itchy,

"no... I want to play into your apartment before. But It seems to bother you?. Probably I should not have to ... "

"Nae?!", Dara felt her heart beating and her face flushed.

"Annyeo ... No problem Jiyong. You could!. the other 2ne1's members would be happy! ".

"Sure?", Jiyong raised an eyebrow.

"Yep!"

"Thank You!. Then I'll take my ca ... ", the 'car' word is not he uses when he remembered Bommie will go home with her. Then He grinned,

"Ah, can I go with your car?. I'll drive ", Jiyong asked.

     Dara who heard it made ​​very surprised and pleased. That girl nodded made her hairpin number almost fall from her bangs. She smiled very broadly.

"Oh, but today I also went home with Bommie. It's okay? ".

"It's ok. Let's take your car! ", Jiyong mindlessly hold Dara's hands and walking through the parking place from other exits door. Walked as quickly as possible so that he could arrive sooner than the man. And of course, without thinking that Girl whom he hold a very blushed.

     - Flashback Ends –

       Jiyong turned his head to smelled delicious smell wich wafted from the kitchen. Dara laughed with Minzy in there. Their atmosphere from in the kitchen is very different with at the food's table. Park Bom was so nervous and can not pronounce a word. Began to feel uncomfortable with this atmosphere he opened spiel.

"I heard today's exercises more hard than usual. Is that true? ", He asked in a voice that was made as normal as possible.

"Ne?. ah yes that's true... my body feels very sore today ... ", Bom replied as she pursed her lips. Jiyong laughing, feeling quite relieved that girl doesn't ignored him.

"Really?. right, this time we should be effort more than before. I'm also thinking to make a song ... but i do not have any idea, uwh..." Jiyong sighed as he ruffled his orange's hair.

"Haha ... Fighting Jiyong!", Park Bom encouraged, and Jiyong felt his energy replenished.

"You got any ideas?"

     Park Bom shook her head,

"I'm very bad at making songs. Don't asked me ".

       Jiyong chuckled, saw a way distinctive of Bom's talk. She is always advance her lips while talking with a funny accent. Then Jiyong silent. 'Lips?', His guilt's felt appears again considering that he had secretly kissed that girl. Jiyong's smile reduced from his face.

       Apparently bom was thinking the same like him, she still wondered whether that happened this morning was right?. What Jiyong actually sleeping beside her all night?. Does she have to ask this to Jiyong?. Yes, she should be. Otherwise, this curiosity will definitely continue to follow her and make her feel nervous when in front of him.

"Jiyong", Bom swallowed her hard.

"Nae?"

"Can I ask you something?", Bom asked, biting her lip softly. And she saw his body in front her suddenly stiffened.

 "enggg... this morning you ..."

"Foods Coming !!!", Minzy came suddenly with a big bowl of meat soup is still hot. sudden her arrival makes them nearly keel over backward in surprise. Bom immediately closed back and smiled at Minzy.

"I'm hungry, I'm hungry, I'm hungry ...", Bom said in a tone that is very funny. Jiyong wich heard it, laughed.

"Wait till you see what I have Bommie ~", Dara appeared carrying a large plate of food that it's smell spread throughout the room.

"The smell of corn!", Bom screamed with delight.

"Taraaahh ~ ~", Dara put the plate that she had brought on the dining table.

"A plate with boiled delicious corn and spreads with mayonnaise. And the most importantly it still hot! ".

    'NYUMMY!', Bom her lips when she smiled broadly. She really can not wait to eat that food there before her. Until she forgets everything that bothered her earlier.

"I'm home ~" Chaerin arrived, carrying two bags of cold drinks. Then  put the bags on the table, and Dara helped her to arrange it. Minzy back to the kitchen to bring eating utensils.

    Chaerin looked around, looked for someone.

"Where's Kibum?", she asked.

"Still in toilet"

"Huh! Still? that's very long time! ", Minzy Scream. And right after it the Kibum appeared, grinning.

"Kibum-ah. what's a long time. You like a woman! ", Park Bom Joked as she accepted her bowl from Minzy and put too MANY corn's mayonnaise in her bowl.

"Bom-ah. That's too Lots. You like an Cows! ", Kim Kibum replied to teasing her, made her looked at him with a sharp glance. They teased each other, looked very close.  The other 2NE1's members laughed watched them while devour their food.

        But Jiyong did not laugh, he looked at Kim Kibum cynical. He does not like to see their closeness. He felt like jealous.

'Jealous?. Impossible!'

     But he felt really crowded and annoyed at the man,

'No I may not be jealous!'

     They arm pinched each other,

'No, I probably just do not like their loud noise'.

    Kim Kibum embracing Bommie while feeding a spoonful of corn to . Jiyong's eyes bulged and he groan very undertone.

'Right! Right! I might be jealous! No, I'm definitely jealous!. I probably liked that girl!. No, I really likes Bommie, even loved her!', his mind Shouted while eaten his corn's mayonnaise with very quickly, until he choked. And he ridiculed, Jiyong saw Bommie laugh. She looks very sweet.

    Jiyong smiled, and then sighed so deep,

'Then, what should I do with this feeling?'.

========================================================================>

        owaa, Jiyong finally admitted his feelings to himself!. But whether Bommie would also love him ?. :O

    Although lately I'm a lot of homework and tests, but I'll keep trying to updating this fansfic, least once a day or once a two days!. Please support me! keyh? :D

I love you ~
*If you like this fanfic click 'subscribe to this story', then provide comments, criticisms, and your advice!
*But if you do not like, give me criticism and your advice! OK?. It would greatly help me to make that better.
 
      I'll see you in the next chapter, saranghaeyo!
     annyeong ~ <3