Daily Life - 4

Daily Life

"He's cute", Dara muttered.

"Even look like younger than me", Minzy added, stressing her favorite HipHop's hat on her head.

"I feel if I was even older than he, in fact that's not true", Chaerin wear her big glasses, "I mean what's my face that old? ".

        Bom laugh,

"You're weird!", she commented.

"You are strange unnie!. Got a cutest friend like that but never told us ", Minzy pursed her lips.

"For what?. Wouldn't You've got friend who are even more cute than him "

"Who?, I think no", Dara frowned.

          Park Bom with the plain face her index finger at her face, grinning wide, and said " I am cuter than him?. Right? ".

"You're kidding", Chaerin complained.

"Oh come on, lets quickly approached him. Then I'll introduce you're all to him ", Park Bom walking with long strides towards a cute guy who is sitting while sipping a glass of hot coffee slowly.

"Kibum-ah!", Bom quickly toward Kibum who then turned to him.

"Bomm-ah!", Kibum show his big smile and quickly embraced Bom like a younger sister who had five years apart.

"Uwaah... I miss you so much~ why just come right now?", Bom began grumbling even without removing their big hug.

"Hu'um, extended episode of our show. So I have to keep filming in America "

"So, the movie is over?", Bom Asked.

       Kim Kibum shook his head slowly,

"Seems not, but we do temporarily break for the holidays", Kim Kibum's arms off his hug to that super cute girl in front of him when he saw the three girls behind Bom was looked at him with a serious look.

"So ...", Kibum cleared his throat.

"They're your friend?"

"Oh my! I almost forgot!. Recommend they're my friend ... wait ... ", Park Bom stop her words.

"Don't tell me if you don't recognize them?",  Bom Ask and Kibum grins.

"Who don't know, of course I know who are they! Chaerin, 2ne1's leader, Minzy, Dara, and ... ", Kibum pretending to look for someone.

"Where is the one more singer?", He joked, and Bom hit his arm softly.

"You're evil ! The one more singer in front of you right now! ", Bom Muttered with sullen expression.

"Hahaa ... sorry, I'm just kidding ...", Kim Kibum laughed loudly as he pinched her cheek hard as possible.

"You're like a younger brother and sister ...", Dara commented at them.

"Really? But I wanted more than that ", said Kibum and Park Bom pinching his arm with a very strong," auwh! ".

"Don't talk like that!", Park Bom advancing her lips.

"Please you are Don't to fight!", Chae Rin broke it up, she looks so mature.

"Old friend comes, don't get angry like that, Bom"

     Park Bom frown,

"I did not want to get angry but ..."

   Kim Kibum cut it,

"Never mind ..." he said.

"Why we don't eat corn of butter's layer?", Kibum advice with sure enough, she never refused when asked to eat whatever if there with corn. Bom so quickly nodded with a grin.

"aigoo... Bom unnie...",  Minzy grumbled.

================================================================>

           Recalling the events at tonight just make his head more ache. He loved her?. Is that true?. No way, maybe it's just because he smells of wine from Bommie's mouth. He could not really love her, especially the ban hard to build relationships among members of YG Entertainment.

            Jiyong rubbed his forehead, remembering what happened this morning. He woke up this morning because the sound of birds chirping outside the window. Bright light started to come in from the sidelines air ventilation. When he opened his eyes, he was very surprised to realize he still inside the Bommie's room. Not to mention the girl was already not there beside him. Did she run away in because shock?.

'Of course, stupid!' Jiyong Thought.

          Earlier during the meeting he can also feel Bom several times glanced at him secretly. He also can not cover the concern about 'the stupid things he has done' overnight. So he tried not to remember anything. Well, it's enough if that just him wich knew if he had kissed her, hugged her even overnight. Jiyong thankful that this morning he was not caught by Chaerin, Dara, and Minzy when he quietly walked out of the 2NE1's apartment .

"There is a problem?", A voice made ​​him turn around. That's Seunghyun.

"Annyeo ...", Jiyong shook his head quickly.

"haven't lunch, Hyun?", He asked.

"I'm on a diet"

"Huh?", Jiyong furrowed his brow.

"Diet. I'm on a diet ", Seunghyung repeat his words.

"Oh my god, you'll getting skinny, Hyun!", He screamed to protest.

"Whatever", Seunghyun show him 'no matter' face. His brown hair looks shiny  when exposed to light from the sun is shining from outside the window we passed.

        Jiyong  tilted his head to stare at Seunghyung. 'He's good looking', he thought. 'but I'm more handsome than him, right?', Jiyong laughed by himself. Seunghyun who look Jiyong's behavior felt puzzled . He furrowed his eyebrows.

"It seems you really have a problem", he commented.

"Maybe?. I don't know ", Jiyong scratched his right cheek, then turn to look at Hyun back.

"Want to join me for lunch?"

      Seunghyun nodded,

"As long as you'll treat me", he began to smile so broadly.

      Jiyong re-think when he saw that expression, 'he's sweet too'. Then he nodded slowly. "Anything for you, Mr.Hyun", he joked.

====================================================================>

               Bom devoured her butter corn with great gusto , until looks covered with butter. Eveyone laughed, and she did not care. It's been a long time she did not eat corn, although only two days ago she ate instant corn macaroni from her freezer  .

"Do you really hungry, Bom?", Dara laughs.

"Look at your mouth, it covered with butter", Chaerin criticize.

"Unnie, eat slowly. You'll choke. "Minzy advised.

"Aigoo ... shut up and let me enjoyed my food in peace!", Bom Complained. forward a few inches, letting her cheeks to deflate. And it makes her increasingly looks cute.

"Hahaha! What the hell with your face! ", Dara laughed and then she choking her warm coffee. And somehow Bom grateful that scene with evil, feel, 'Thanks God!'.

        Kim Kibum just smiled at all of their behavior. Somehow it reminds his  group, Super Junior. And it's been more than two years he was passive because he have to shooting an film in America.

"I'm glad to see your spirit and your happy Guys", he said.

         Park Bom smiled wryly,

"Gomawo...".

"are you busy now, Bom?",  Kibum Asked with a cute smile.

"Uuh ...", Bom mumbled .

"I am Very busy now. And if I knew you were coming, I'd have to ask permission for a few days to do anything with you ".

"Haha ... it's okay, I can understand it", Kibum chuckled, feeling something pinching his chest softly. 'Disappointed?. I don't know'.

"Kibum Oppa, when you're arrived in Seoul?", Minzy Asked while stirred her potato soup.

"Ne?. oh ...  I just got here last night, "Kibum replied.

"There was a plan to back to America?", Chaerin asked with her accent that sounds mature and very relaxed.

          Kim Kibum sighed,

"Yes ... I only have half a month to rest", he sounded disappointed and tired.

"Fighting KiBum-ah, I'll always support you!", Park Bom raised both her hands, until a few grains of corn bouncing to several table's angle. With a quick time Bom picked it one by one and then ate it.

      Minzy screamed softly,

"Kyah! Unnie, you're so dirty! ".

"Not five minutes", Bom staring at Minzy with her innocent face and grinned broadly.

"Really dirty!", Dara supported.

"Yah! Very dirty! ", Chaerin Chimed  supporting  Minzy's statement.

        Park Bom advancing her lips again,

"Right! Bom's so dirty at this time! ", Unexpectedly Kibum replied it too, Bom glancing with sarcastically eyes to that her old bestfriend.

"traitor!" She cried as she rose and took  of Kibum's Cream Soda glass and drink it until run out.

"Aaaahhh .... My Cream Soda ~! ", Kibum began to whine, and Bom look at him then smiled with satisfaction.

"Feel that!", Bom said and began to eating her corn butter back. Unaware if has been covered by the white cream soda and butter that she drank.

                    Her friends laughed again, even Dara up holding her stomach because laughing so satisfied. Bom was not concerned and continue to devour the grains of corn is left until the end. Felt not satisfied, she lifted her hand to one of the waitress and asked for one serving again. Felt like does not care about her weight. The waitress nodded, and laughing. And the others who see her face laughed quietly too.

"Eehh?".

***============================================================================>***

- whether Kim Kibum like her?
      "who knows?"

- Is Jiyong would be jealous to see their proximity?
      "Who knows?"

    Wait until the next chapter. Because next week I might not be Update this story, (Because I'll have any exams) so I'm trying to make as many chapters this week.
        I made this chapter right after I finished my homework for tomorrow. *cries

* Sorry for: my bad English, and my strange stories
* I Love ya: GBom, Readers, and My Subscribers

                             I'll wait your criticsm, your suggestion, and your comment. Good ba ~! ;-)