Daily Life - 2

Daily Life

      Sandara Park limped to regulate her breathing short. Sweat dripped from her white brow A Few times. Her thin body looks wet with sweat.  she wear Tight t-shirt and read 'My Boy' with black colour closely in her body. Combined with dark brown jeans. A long headphones looped in her neck.

"I'm late?" she asked.

     Of course. Viewed from any side she have been too late. Given the existing the guys in the room is YG, trainers, Bigbang, Se7en, 2NE1 (except Dara of course), and the other members of the YG. Chaerin and Minzy came just before the president entered, they survived. But not with Dara. This morning she is determined to go with her own car made ​​it late to come. Of course, plus she usually went with Park Bom. Friend and someone who she considers as her own sister.

    YG clucked,

"15 minutes 36 seconds"

"Bianheyo", pleaded Dara and bowing to him.

"There is a problem with my car and ..."

"I Know. Sit down ", YG cut , and Dara sat on the only bench that was empty. Before sitting down she found time to glance at the bom cynical. Making Bom shiver slightly.

"Okay, finally all had gathered," said YG, opening the spiel.

"I just want to preach that we will be holding concerts in Japan two months longer. So we have to prepare from now "

"Japanese?", Seungri raised an eyebrow.

"Yes", YG nodded.

"and YG Entertaiment Entertaiment will work closely with some Entertaiment in there. So you must try not to give a negative impression on them, araso? ",

"Araso ...", everyone in the room nodded. Seungri even began to whisper softly into the smiles "sushi ... sushi ... ramen ..."

              Park Bom laugh when saw Seungri's behavior that is very childish. She shut in order not laugh out loud. Later on the sidelines of the moving eyes she caught sight of TOP. All of VIP in the world say the truth, he looked like not having the slightest deficiency. His Messy brown hair that is left here and there but still looks cool. His sharp eyes almost covered with opaque goggles he wore. A casual white jacket and trousers he was wearing a simple black make it more looks masculin. Not to mention his character who quietly humorous (behind the his cool face) and his tall and slender body. Who would have thought first seunghyun have weigh twice from Park Bom weight now?.

"are you Fascinated?", Minzy whispered softly to bom.

"Huh?", She blushed  when Minzy said she know if Bom looked at Seunghyung since few minutes ago.

"What? I'm not! ", Bom half-shouted. Minzy tapped her own head, everyone in the room was staring at bom.

"What's wrong Bom?", Tanya YG.

"Ahaha ... nothing ... haha ​​...", bom shook her head as she elbowed Minzy's arm. The little girl made a little grimace.

"If like that,  please calm down, Bom", YG said.

"okay, Bian..."

YG began to proceed,

"Starting today we will continue to grow our practice. Increasingly crowded schedules. So I beg you please kept your health, do not let down "

"Araso ..."

"And at concerts in Japan later on, some songs will be a duet and remix. The rest will be told another time. Still planned "

"Araso ..."

"And, Jiyong want to say something to us, all, please Jiyong"

    -DHEG! -

        Park Bom clutching her chest, at first glance like he'd felt something hit her chest. Hitting hard until tightened, and her bones frozen. Of course, because she heard that name, "Jiyong ', and he wanted to say something. 'Do not tell me if he would say about' it '.

"Thank you president", Jiyong began to speak.

"This time I will announce something to you all ..."

    'Oh please don't say! '

"This is about me and Park Bom", Jiyong glanced at bom.

Everyone in that room stared at her. Bom's heart pounding until she felt like struggling to get out of her body.

'Jiyong! You're Stupid! Don't say anymore! '

"Yes, about us ...", Jiyong's look at Bom with a deep eyes.

     'Stop it, Stupid! "

"Our real plan ... ...."

"THAT IS NOT TRUE !!!!!", Park Bom suddenly rose to positions of standing, shouting very loudly.

"Ne?", Jiyong's brow furrowed. Not only him, almost everyone frowned. Even some of them stare at her in surprise.

"Not true what , Bommie?",  Jiyong ask plain.

"About the earlier you said!", Bom pointed Jiyong's face.

"Ne? I haven’t even said anything ... ", Jiyong scratching his hair with absolutely no itch.

"But I already know what you want to talking about, Jiyong!"

"Really?", For some reason Jiyong smiled.

"So unnie already know about my plans to make a duet song with you and seunghyun?"

"Ne?", bom began to feel the heat on her face.

"O... of course I know. Haha ... ", she laughs stiffly, trying to convince others, and cover up her feeling wich very ashamed . Moreover, the chairman and seunghyun see her do something stupid like that!.

"And unnie refuse it?", Jiyong put a sad face.

"Um ... before ... but not anymore."

"Only takes less than two minutes to change minds. You're weird Bommie ~ ", Daesung clucked, shaking his head.

"You even more weird oppa!", Minzy defending for bom, glancing sharply at Daesung.

"You had more weird than my weird , Minzy", Daesung reply.

     Minzy muttering, cursing silently.

"Well then quite up to today's meeting here. We will be meeting again the next two days. I hope you practice as much as possible for the concert later. Plan the order will be taken care of starting this afternoon, " YG closed.

"Well, master.", Everyone shouted sternly.

"If it so. Thank you ", YG finally rose and took his backpack and walked out of the room followed by some of his right hand.

       Having bowed to YG, Park Bom nudged Minzy hands once again. Louder this time,

"You're embarrassing me!", She cried.

"Why must be embarrassed? Ah, do you really ... "

"Shut up!", Bom silenced Minzy's mounth and make her struggling.

"Bom, you really.... today ... ..", Dara came to bom with a bent face, and she almost succeeded punch bom's head if that girl didn’t immediately escape.

" bom, beware you... ...", Dara try it again and this time finally she could managed punch bom's head and waving her red hair.

"Auwh",

"You Hit me ... why?", Bomb grinned as she rubbed her head.

"Bom left me this morning!"

"I did not intentionally, there is ... ..."

"I search you anywhere! I call your handphone and no one answered it! What are you doing?! It ! ", Dara arm nudged back up to two times to the Bom.

"Auh! Is it true? ", Bom rubbed her arm before reaching her Mobile, iPhone4 phone from her purse and found it still in Vibrate mode. And perhaps the feelings of chaos this morning made ​​her do not realize if someone called her.

"Bian Dara, My Handphone was still in the vibra ..."

        Park Bom felt her hand tremble, there is a call. With a number that isn't listed in the contact.

"Annyeonghaseyo? ", She Greeted the people across there. Her voice is loud enough to make everyone in there looked at her. And she didn't care and hear people who call her started to talk.

"Ne? Kibum-ah? "

      Instantly her smile widened.

 

==================================================================================>

well, two chapters in one night. actually I could have included one more chapter. but because I have homework to do, so, maybe tomorrow. OK?

Once again : "Sorry For My Bad English~"

I Love ya GBom!

I Love ya Readers!

nb : I kept waiting for criticism and suggestions from you guys ;-)