Daily Life - 5

Daily Life

              Jiyong insert his hand into his pocket as he walked casually to one of the restaurant near YG's building. He was covered his head with skullcap's jacket and wearing sunglasses so as not to look too conspicuous, considering his life as an 'idol'. But Seunghyun feels much more relaxed than on him. He only wore sunglasses Taeyang  -and he almost laughed when Jiyong aware about it-. well, Jiyong must say that it was not Seunghyun's style at all. If he did not know him well, surely he will also feel it was not Seunghyun.

        'Looks at those people passing, they are didn't know who are we. It feels like we're in a disguise do not you? ", Jiyong said in his , smiling sweetly to herself.

"She is Park Bom, right?. I don't know if she was so funny ", said a young man in school's uniform to his friend who had just come out from that restaurant, the place he will go in with Seunghyun .

    'Huh? '.

"Right, do you see covered in cream?. She's so cute!. I think I want to kiss her! "

   'Ne?'.'

"Haha ... they are very kind to each other!. That's why I really like 2NE1!", the young man Exclaimed again, walked further away from Jiyong.

"Seemed Bom and other 2NE1's members inside?", Seunghyun Said and raising an eyebrow.

   'What!?', Jiyong shouting in his heart. His heart began beating fast, but he covered it all with a big smile.

"Woah ... I hope so !. It must be exciting if we can eat lunch together! ", He exclaimed excitedly, trying to look cheerful.

"Your expression looks too much", Hyun commented .

             So they go into the restaurant, and saw that everyone in there was staring at a point in the same direction. Jiyong see towards it too, 'That's her! ", he scream silently. But because of 'shy' is not his character at all, so Jiyong decided to ran to 2NE1's table with a big smile!.

"Hello!", he said cheerfully.

"Oppa!", Minzy exclaimed with delight, she even put her spoon back to her potato soup bowl when she knew Jiyong in there.

"Woah! Coincidence!. Will have Lunch, too? ", Dara said , her face flushed.

"Hu'um", Jiyong glanced toward to Bom. That girl was looking at him while wiping something around with a tissue. Realizing he glanced at her, she look to another towards directly. And for some reason his heart ached to saw her acted like that.

"Alone?", Minzy asked. And before Jiyong answer her question, a tall body went to them.

"Hi Ladies!", Seunghyun gave a cute smile.

         Seeing Seunghyun in there, Bom put down her tissue on the table immediately and smiled very sweetly. Her cheeks felt little warm when she saw that -Perfect's Prince - .

"Uwah, Seunghyun oppa was here too!", Minzy more excited.

"Yep!. and Ready with treats from Jiyong ", Seunghyun grinned.

          Bom clenching her hands, 'he was handsome, he's handsome, he's handsome, he's handsome', she said in her heart continuously.

"Why do not you are eat with us?", Finally Bomb talked to them, instead, to be precise -speaking to Seunghyun-.

"Great idea!", Jiyong immediately rushed to his seat wich not far from Bom's seat. And from there he could see clearly who the people who'd been there - which is not realized by them-. The man with a very tiny lips, white skin and look so cute. His hair cutted to any direction. Jiyong stared at him for a few seconds. It seemed he knew who's him?.

"Oops sorry", Bom raised her eyebrows when she saw Jiyong and Seunghyun silent, staring at Kim Kibum.

"Introduce, this is my friend Kim Kibum. Do you remember one of Super Junior's personnel  who had long been passive from Suju's activities?. That person is him, he is now being filmed in America ", bom introduce his old bestfriend.

    Kim Kibum nodded respectfully,

"... Annyeong haseyo Kim Kibum imnidaa".

"I ...", Seunghyun wanna introduce himself, but Kibum cut it.

"I know, Jiyong and Seunghyun right?. You are very famous in America, "Kibum smiled.

"Gamshamida ...", Seungyun said . This time he put on his 'cool' face. Perhaps his humorist's face just he used to his closest friends?.

               A serving of corn butter Park Bom's orders finally came, and Bom accept gladly.

"Aigoo ... bom-ah!. That's your second portion! ",Kibum Joked  .

"Shut up!" She stuck out her tongue.

"How to eat when your body is plump and hold?"

"I said shut up, Kibum-ah!", Bom began to grumble. Somehow there is a feeling not happy in Jiyong's hearts when Kibum and Bom summon their respective names ending in "-ah". It makes his smile vanished from his face.

"Someone want ordered? ", A waitress asks with shaking hand at Jiyong and Seunghyun. She must have their fans.

"I want hot coffee", Seunghyun pleaded .

"Me too!" Jiyong Said , he had no mood to eat something now. Well, he have not so good mood. Is he jealous?. Agains, only he knows.

"You say you want lunch before?" Hyun said with sarcastically sound.

"Diet." Jiyong replied with a sullen face. His face looks like a child whining for a toy bought for his parents.

         Chaerin glanced at her watch,

"Woah!, Five minutes again we must should be in the Dance's studio !", She exclaimed in surprise.

"Aigooo ... I have not already spent my food ...", Park Bom looked so disappointed while eating her corn butter with gusto.

"There is no time anymore! Come quick! ", Chaerin said with little scream. Dara and Minzy immediately rose from their seats, their orders have expired, but not with bom.

     Finally she sighed and handed her Corn butter to Kim Kibum , "eat it ...", she pleaded.

"Ne? after taking all my cream Soda you just gave me this old food? ", Kibum complained as he pursed his lips .

  'you Was lucky to get her food!', Jiyong cursed silently.

"Don't say anything and eaten it! no time again! ", Bom Said, grabbing her bag and pulled out several sheets of money from her purse and gave it to the waitress, as well as Dara and the others. They did the same thing.

" we're out first ... Annyeong!", They said and then they trotted out from the restaurant. Bom's red hair Flew flapping rhythm with her feet. And they disappeared from there.

             Jiyong  glanced at Kibum with sharply eyes when he ate Bommie's former Butter Corn . 'Indirect kiss!. Damn!. That girl's really sloppy!', Jiyong scream in his liver and then threw one scoop of ice he was hold accidentally and bounce twice on the table. Everyone there was shocked and stared at him,even himself shocked too with what he was doing.

"Omoo ... Jiyong, you really have a problem", Seunghyun exclaimed as he looked at him without blinking.

=============================================================================>

 

     Sorry for this short chapter~ ><

but I promised will update this fanfic today with quickly,
I'm very happy today ...do you want to know why?

     because today is my birthday ~~!!!

I will definitely try to make the best stories for you. stories that are not too hasty. with a quick update.

     I Love you GBom, Subscribers, and Readers!
    hope you are didn't dissapoint because my strange fanfic...


nb : and Sorry for my bad english~

*see you at next  chapter!.
and still wait your critism, suggestion, and comment! :D