Daily Life - 1

Daily Life

       Cool morning air makes a cute woman named Park Bom interesting her blanket high. Her legs are shivering and her teeth are made ​vibrate. she wrap her small body with a blanket as tightly as possible. He yawned briefly before returning closing her eyes . And shortly afterwards she hear the sound of someone sneezing at her side right now. Park Bom lowered the blanket to see whose voice it. Minzy? Dara? Or Chae Rin?. They usually don't sleep with her without the say it first.

                Her eyes were immediately rounded when knowing that person is not Minzy, Dara, and ChaeRin, but a male figure with a face very familiar for her and the dark orange hair and wore shirts that fall apart and the scarf that has been crumpled. With a small scream reflex bom as she rose from the bed ..

'Oh my God! What's Going On here !!!!???'

 =============================================================>

                With a thick black sweater,  Park Bom walked with unsteady to enter the YG's building. Her body moves with the undecided, while occasionally she bit his lower lip and then she winced in pain. She did not even dare to meet with other members of the YG Family today. Given what happened this morning. She found herself sleeping with one of the leaders of YG, Jiyong, with or even without knowing why it could happen. Bom wiggled her foot nervously as he punched the elevator button. She did not even shower because she ran out from her room left Jiyong wich still fast asleep on her bed. But even she did not remember what had happened overnight. Why does she get along with him.

    Bom began babbling in her heart,

          How if the others of 2ne1's personnel realized if that guy in her room?. Especially given her room right next to Dara's room. How if her career will be immediately destroyed at that time? How if all the members of YG and Jiyong will hate her? How if her ity had been lost that night? And another 'How-How' dancing in her mind now.

       Elevator's door opened, and bom almost jumped when she saw youngbae there, with a distinctive cap that attaches with his half-bald head . He wear bright blue sweater and tight jeans. Even with the sweater she can saw his muscles pispek. Bom shook her head, 'now is not the time to think about it!'.

"Not go in?", Youngbae raised an eyebrow.

"Ah, yes ..", with as much as possible, Bom show her ' nature ' character and get into the elevator. She grabbed her bag with a very tightly to the point that her palms began to sweat.

"Alone? Where are the others? ", Youngbae ask.

"Ne? ah .. today I did not go with them .. ", Bom answer.

"Really?, that's weird . Usually you guys are always together. Just like me, I'm coming too early. Well, actually Jiyong told me to come early over this morning. But the basis of his annoying, he himself had not even seen in the place parking garage. I got to regret it. I think I can be sleeping longer, moreover today's so cold ~ ", youngbae enter his palms into his jacket pocket.

              There is a movement shocked from Park Bom's body when she heard the name "Jiyong". Her restlessness came back, she just smiled wryly and wiggled her legs slowly.

"What did you guys already meet?"

"Ne?"

"Yes, what were you guys already met? You and Jiyong? "

   Bombs shook his head,

"No!", She answered quickly.

"Aish, that guy ...", youngbae grumbled quietly.

"Yongbae ...", finally Bom dared open .

"Hm?"

"what do you know where Jiyong last night?",she asked.

"Jiyong? why? "

"Ah no, just ask. I felt last night was met with a man who looked like him, but I do not know that he was right or not ", bomb try to find excuses.

             And somehow Youngbae laughing quite loudly, at the same time when the elevator opened. Youngbae sure they will go the same place, ' YG's Studio '. So he invited a bom out of the elevator first.

"Ladies first .."

"Thanks", bom flattered smile as she stepped out of the elevator, followed Youngbae who now walk same with her.

"But why are you laugh?", Bom re-asked.

"Of course, bom unnie asking strange things", youngbae back laughing and now she is really confused.

"strange how?"

"Oh come on, bommie, you must be kidding. Obviously last night we were both having a party with other YG Family. But I'm home first because I was already almost drunk. You know, I'm driving ... ", clearly Youngbae while confirming the position of his hat began to oblique.

"Huh? Oh yes, haha ... ", bomb forcing her laugh.

                She remembered now, if last night she and other 2ne1-except Minzy of course-drinking in one bar of ordered by YG to celebrate their new album. But then what?

"What Jiyong too drunk?", She asked again.

"Are you kidding?", Youngbae turned to her while walking slowly.

"No-Drunk people like him was drunk?. He drink just a drop, and he would have been vomiting ", Youngbae back laughing. But bom did not laugh, obviously, she would not be able to laugh now. Most just smiled wryly.

"Yo! Youngbae Oppa! Bommie! ", A voice from behind made them turn around. It turns out that Seungri. With the innocent face he jogged closer. Strap jacket fly several times gently slapped his cheek.

"Just arrived?", He asked.

"Yes, you did?", Youngbae start running again.

"Of course, but I had breakfast first", Seungri Youngbae running catch up, then turned toward the bom which is still standing still in place.

"not come in?"

"Ah, no ... I want to go to toilet for a minute", answered Bom quickly.

"Ok! See you in studio then! ", Seungri smiling broadly, waving his hands like a child. Then they both walked farther into the room and gone in Studio.

       Park Bom sighed, and she almost fell over when she turned around and saw Jiyong standing there. Silent, staring at her. He wore a jacket with plaid red white and large black jeans. A crucifix hanging in his neck.

 "Ji Ji ... ..."

"Bommie ....", Jiyong this time really looked her with sharp eyes.

"Ah ... that ..."

"not go in?"

"Huh?"

"not go in?", Jiyong repeat his word.

"Ah, yes .. I want to go to toilet first .. ", Park Bom furrowed her brow. No change at all. Oh, or maybe it was just her feeling this morning, right. Maybe there really is not anyone on her side, but because she's drunk, She thinking like that.

"Oh, well ... who else?", Jiyong insert his hand into his jacket pocket.

"Minzy, Dara, and Chae Rin seems yet to come. Oh, but Youngbae and Seungri already in ", replied bom quickly.

   Jiyong nodded,

"Ok, thanks .."

"Welcome", Bom nodded briefly before turning away and will walk away if Jiyong did not call her.

"Bommie!"

"Ne?", Bomb turned.

"Ah ... no.... tell the other members of 2NE1, the meeting started half an hour. I'll call the chairman first, "Jiyong explained,

  This time bom who nodded,

"A. arasho ", he said, then leaned forward and reverse body while walking slowly again. "I go".

       But somehow, she could feel his eyes sharp was staring at her from behind. Continued to stare until she disappeared behind the ladies Toilet room door.

 

==========================================****============================================

 

Once Again !! " sorry for ma bad english >____< "

GBOM , I Love Ya!

Reader , I Love Ya!

 

nb : please give me an criticisms and suggestions, I'll wait ;-)