Daily Life - 8

Daily Life

 

           It's been two days since Jiyong realized his feelings to Park Bom. Feelings that should not be there on YG fellow members. But in fact he was already like that girl, NO, he even loved her. He likes everything from her, her face, her nature, eyes, lips, hair, skin, and ... *cough* ... of course ... her body.

        Jiyong knocked on the door of the Bigbang's room , today he was very tired. Bigbang should be finished shooting a music video for the song Love Song which will be circulated shortly. That Place a very dusty filming makes his eyes several times smth. Make up that had seen good is starting to look faded and sweaty, and he also had not showered. Jiyong should immediately shower, then finish the song, which again has not been completed-he has made.

"Gone home?", Yongbae seen reading a book while listening to music in a television room couch. He came home first, and most recently Jiyong came home because he had to meet with other YG's crew to discuss plans for his duet song creation.

"Hu'um." Jiyong felt too tired to talk, so he decided to immediately go to his room and rest. But before, of course, he must bathe first.

          He heard a soft snoring from the Seungri's room. Thay boy must have seemed very tired. Jiyong then peek to his room and saw Hyun there. Fell asleep. And he surprised him snoring! Omo ~ Jiyong felt like laughing out loud if he do not remember if the clock is showing the figure of one night.

    Jiyong entrance chamber bath before sneezing. 'uwah ... cold day ~', he muttered, turning on hot water taps.

 

===============================================================

 

"meet and greet?", Bom furrowed her brow.

"Today?", she asked.

    Chaerin nodded,

"Sudden", she says, pouring hot water into a cup of coffee. Today Chaerin wore a thick fur coat, the weather was colder than usual. Bom also do not want to get sick, she wore a green-colored leather jacket with a picture of a cat and Yellow colored crown on the back. Coupled with long dark blue's jeans.

"Omo ~ but I was still tired from trained yesterday ~", Bom sighed, yawned, waited for Sandara Park, who her makeup unfinished.

"although There is no meets and greets to fans, we also continued to exercise Bommie", Chaerin put two cups of coffee on the table. One of the coffee she was slided into the front of Park Bom.

"Drink it, it will eliminate your sleepiness", she said.

"Bitter!", Bom whined, shaking her head. Her red hair flew left and right, and gently slapped her cheeks.

"I added two tablespoons of sugar already, Bommie ~", Chaerin laughed.

"I need three, even four!"

"Omo ... Bommie .... Your weight will go up ", Chaerin laughed again while sitting in a chair.

"I Don't care", Bom took her coffee cup and bring it to the kitchen, poured THREE tablespoons of sugar into the glass again, stir it, then walked back again to the guest chamber.

"How much additional sugar spoon?", Chaerin asked when park bom sitted on her couch that wich she sat there before with held the cup.

"Only one", Bom grinned.

"I'm 'afraid' my weighed up "

 

===============================================================================

 

               Jiyong was busy to choosed sunglasses that will he used. There are his four favorite sunglasses, but he could only wear one. The car he was ride in drove quickly to the show 'Meets and Greets Fans YG Entertainment'.

"Yah! Seunghyun! Help me! Which one should I wear?? ", He asked.

     Seunghyun sighed,

"they don't have to be used, today the sky cloudy and very cold weather," Hyun said with cold expression, pulled his jacket tightly.

"Could not ~ my eyes puffy and my eyelids thickened from lack of sleep ~ ~", Jiyong whined.

"Why?", Youngbae looked from the front seat.

"Making song", Jiyong said .

"Then it finished?"

     Jiyong shook his head,

"Um'um, I don't have idea. My mind is in turmoil ".

"poor you", Youngbae stuck out his tongue, laughing softly.

      Not long after that, their white car entrance to one building, then down to the basement. Jiyong finally decided to wear glasses he usually wears, sunglasses with silver pattern on both sides of the top.

     Seungri who since before had been silent because sleepy,  tilted his head forward and he cried with a loud voices.

"isn't it 2NE1's car?! "

"where? where?", Three other members joined to tilted their face, and Jiyong felt his heartbeat speed increases. He saw that girl, -which just he realized- make him fall in love. Bommie. That girl was out of the 2NE1's car with a thick leather jacket and jeans, long pants, she let her red hair loose. Her lips were red because lipstick.

'She's beautiful'.

        Seungri come out from the car and ran towards the members of 2NE1, like a small child he was hugged them one by one, of course bom too.

"He forgot if his age was nearly twenty years", Youngbae laughed.

"What might be because he was the youngest in BIGBANG?", Daesung was laughing as he came out of the car, followed by the other members and Jiyong too. "I do not know".

"Heeiii!", Sandara Park seen waving from afar. She looked very young. She wore a black jacket with white wings in the back. And pink's bear hat. But strangely, she was even wearing shorts and shoes in the cold weather.

"Yo!", The other members of Bigbang approached her and patted her shoulder. Jiyong saw Bommie just smile when looked for their arrival. The closer she looked more beautiful.

     Jiyong shook his head,

'No I can not. There is a strict prohibition to have relationship more than just friends among YG's members! I can not love her! This feeling should be gone! '

"Jiyong, you okay?", Bommie suddenly came over, her face looks worried.

"Ah, I'm ok", Jiyong answered with a laugh wide before her lips close to his ear and whispered softly,

"After the event is completed, can we talk for a minute?. Call me. If you do not know my number, Ask Seungri. And we will meet somewhere. ",.

       Jiyong froze about one to four point five seconds, his face flush because embarrassment. Then he looked at Bommie, smiling as normal as possible, and nodded firmly. Covered his heartbeat.

"YAH! What is that! Let me know! Bommie! ", Seungri whine and pulled Bommie's arm.

"YAH! What do you guys keep secret from us? ", Daesung scowl, he looked at the face of bom and Jiyong alternately, before Chaerin with her deep voice echoing in that spacious room.

"YAH! Stop it all and quickly to prepared. We'll be late! "

 

==================================================================================

 

                    Jiyong stared at his handphone screen, transfixed. He was too nervous to press the 'call' button, since before his finger was placed just above the button without pressing the green button. He already asked Bommie's numbers earlier, and certainly not from Seungri -Jiyong knew that boy would not be willing to share her number to him-. The event goes according to plan though suddenly, and 2NE1 left first to their home because of fatigue. And they should rest a little before the next schedule.

     It took approximately one hour thirty minutes to make Jiyong pressed the green button. His hands are shaking when his handphone slowly closer to his ear. Bommie distinctive sound heard when a third dial tone sounds.

"Annyeong?", that girl Greeted.

"Bommie? It's me, Ji ... Jiyong ... "Jiyong tone sounded very nervous, along with a sweaty forehead and his heart is beating fast.

"Oh, Jiyong!. Eventually you call me. So what?. Do you have a free time this afternoon? ", Bommie directly asked her question as to the point.

"I do not know, it looks like I have ... is there anything there?", Jiyong asked and started to feel stable.

"Nae? I wanna talk about some .... Later ... So, can we meet somewhere? "

"okay, where?"

"How if at the Coffee Shop? near to supermarket. Agree? ", Bom proposed.

"Yes, agree", Jiyong nodded.

"Then we meet at four o'clock okay?. Oh I forgot something....... ", Bom silent for three seconds. "Just two of us... okay? ".

    DHEG!

       Jiyong grabbed his chest, he was embarrassed, excited, nervous, but also scared. Fourth feelings now are scrambling to position themselves inside. He then took a deep breath,

"Well, I understand. Just between us both... Gomawo ", he said, smiled.

"Eehhh? What? Ga ... Go ... Go what? "

     Jiyong laughed caused her 'eehhh'  accent wich he often joked. Then shook his head despite being aware she was not going to see it.

"Nothing. See you later "

 

**********************************************************************************************

       SORRY because this a very short story update. And sorry because I could not keep my promised to update this fanfic every two days. I was too busy with exams and homework, so I only have time in between breaks to made this story. Once again, forgive me! Also sorry because my bad  English!.

 

Nb:  I'm trying to make the plot as normal as possible. I do not want to be too hasty to make their stories more in deep. So, I'm sorry if anyone thinks this story is boring TT___T T *cried. Btw, Saranghae ~ <3