Chapter 11

Daily Life

 

sorry for waiting too long, I feel bad for not updating this for too long. so I took the time to update it even though I have lots of exams tomorrow.

I hope you like it;)



 

"Right. This is wrong. This is of course wrong ", Park Bom walking at a brisk pace to the left and then she turned and walked to the right. "This is clearly wrong, this shouldn't happen", after almost crashing onto the table she turned and walked back to the left. She has repeatedly walking to the left and right in her room, with both hands on her waist. Her ponytail hair moving from the left to right repeatedly. Then she swept her gaze as if around her has CCTV cameras, -and of course not-.

"... Eottokeee... aaakkhh?", the Red-haired woman then jumped onto her bed. Rolling around on it a few times. Then she stopped and stared with a blank eyes, she remembered a picture of her kissing with Jiyong came in her mind. She quickly shook her head and covered her face with her palms. "Aaaa .... This is wrong. Totally wrong! I should not-KYAH! "

                      Park Bom jumped to fall out of bed when she realized Sandara Park sat on a small couch in her room. Look at her as she sipped a cup of hot coffee in her hand. Park Bom slowly rubbed her forehead with a hurt expression, "ouch ...".

"bom!. kaencana? ", Dara put a small cup on the table before got up and ran toward Park Bom. Helped her up and sat down on the mattress.

"Ouch. kaencana.... ", Bom slowly rubbed her forehead before startled back" si-si-since when are you here? "

                      Dara rolled her eyes, "from loong time ago. I even wondering why you didn't notice me. walking to the left and right like a daze ". she then got up to take back her coffee cup back, and sat down the other side of the mattress.

"'This is wrong. This is totally wrong. totally wrong what? ", Dara muttered, sipping her coffee, then she stared in surprise. "What lest something happen between you and Kibum?"

"What!?!", Park Bom shocked then laughed. "You guys really want me to date him don't you?"

"Of course, you both look so intimate"

"But not as intimate as you guys think", bom sticking out her tongue before laying on her mattress again. Her bangs Fall almost covered her eyes.

                          Dara sighed, "uh, even if you really do you couldn’t date him right". she took a last sip of her coffee before stood up and put it on the table.

"Why?", Park Bom pursed her eyebrows, just before Dara jumped to lie down beside her, and poked her forehead. "Ouch!. What was-".

"Forgetful", the young woman's face interrupted her, then lay down and stared at the ceiling of the room. "Do you remember when we signed the YG’s contract?".

"Mean?"

                       The Skinny girl sighed, she then closed her eyes. Feeling the cool breeze against her face even though there has warming tool. "Contract. No boy. No special relationship. ".

                      After heard that, the throbbing pain reappeared in park bom's chest, she felt a little sadness in herself. But why she must be sad? Does she haven't feelings for Jiyong right?.

 


 

Dara's POV [First POV, hhe]

 

                  Today I went out to YG earlier than usual. Park Bom wasn't able to come to YG because she was unwell. I feel a little worried about her, let alone see her being weird yesterday. Uh, was it possible if she have a relationship with Kim Kibum?.

     Ding!

                 The elevator voice heard, the elevator door began to open. There I could see BigBang's leader and one of his best friends. Jiyong and Seunghyun. Jiyong gave me a smile that looks very cute while Seunghyun just gave me a brief nod.

"You guys already come?", I said hello as stepped into.

"yes, we're already here since last night," Jiyong said.

"Hee! You haven't returned to your dorm since last night? what were you guys doing all night? "I asked.

                     Kwon Jiyong stared at the closed door, "complete the project of our new songs, GTOP's album. The plan is our new song will be displayed the first time at a concert in Japan later ".

"Your new song already finished? "I asked, glancing at him.

"Yep, done with perfection"

                     I could see Jiyong smiled so wide, he looked so very happy right now. His eyes glowed. I wanted to ask why but I didn't have the courage to do so.

"Where is bom?"

"Eh?", I glanced in surprise towards Jiyong, whether he was just looking for Park Bom?.

"Uh, where are the other members of 2NE1?"

    Did I hear correctly?. I glanced toward the TOP to see him busy with his handphone.

"Uh, she don't come today. she said she isn't feeling well ".

"Why?", He looked surprised.

                          Somehow his wory to Bom made me felt a little bit sad. Am I jealous? But why should I be jealous of my best friend?. Besides Bom already have Kim Kibum.

"I don't know", I replied as the elevator doors opened, we both stepped out. After bowing to each other I went to the 2NE1's room and they both headed to BigBang's.

 


 

Bom's POV.

 

                   I rolled around on the bed right after Chae and Minji went to YG, making the mattress messier than before. I've replaced my pajamas with casual clothes, a black tanktop and mini shorts. Honestly I didn't get sick but just because I didn’t know what to do if meeting Jiyong there.

   ‘Saranghaeyo, unnie. Saranghaeyo ‘

                   I covered my face with a pillow. Omoooo .... Kwon Jiyong-shhi like me! What should I do now?. Whether I like him?.

   beep beep

                   I could feel my handphone that I put on the table vibrating. I crawled lazily to the side of my bed to reach it.

    'Kwon Jiyong calling ...'

"Kyah!", I almost threw the phone in my hand into the air because shocked. Jiyong call me? Why? Why? Why?

         With trembling hands I pressed a little green button and held the phone to my ear. "Yo ... yoboseo?"

"Noona?", Jiyong's voice hoarse from there, made ​​my heart beats faster.

"N... ne?"

"Noona you okay? I heard Noona sick, kaencana? "

     I felt my cheeks heat up, I smiled a little.

"U... ung. Kaencana. " Aigoo bomm, why just say a short word.

"Noona you really sick? Already taking medicine? "

"N-ne." Aigooo bommiee ... why you just give him a very short answer?.

"After you recovering, I've something to talk about to you. Can we meet? "

"Eh? Wae?" I asked, rising to positions of sitting.

"There's something I should tell you noona.", I heard he was silent for a moment. "But not now maybe later, now just take a good rest noona."

"iie."

                 Phone hang up. I should tell you noona?. What the tell about?. Bom, what about you? Do you like him too?

                 YG Family Concert in Japan just few days later. I didn't want this all make my qualities down and my concentration fading. Especially if I make BJ felt disappointed at me. I have to resolve this problem as quickly as possible.

          I put my palms to my fore chest, then... do I like Jiyong too?. Last night I kissed him back, is it because I like him?

 


 

Yes Bom, You like- oh wrong, you LOVE him too!

No TOPBOM yet, No Se7en Yet.

Just wait...?

 

as I write this story in a hurry because I have to learn for my exams so sorry if plot failed.



PLEASE SUBSCRIBES!


Please ADD ME to your friends list!


Give me any words from you Readers!
 

Annyeong~ :D