The wish

Little Jung mermaid

No one’s pov

“Ouch, it freaking hurts!!!” A young androgynous woman said while trying to keep her body up since she has been lying on the bed for who knows how long…..  “Where am I? Ouch, my body’s sore….” She said while stretching her head to the left and right.

“You’re at your own house stupid.” Said another young woman while placing down her bucket of warm water.

“Victoria?” Said the androgynous woman while squinting her eyes.

“Yes it’s me. Do you even remember what happened the other day?”

“The other day?” the androgynous seems to be confused for a minute. “OH YEAH, THE SHIP SANK!!” She suddenly remembers everything and jolted out of her bed. “Ouch!!!” She lied back her bed since her body hurts like hell.

“Stay calm dummy, you’re still alive right?” Victoria said and the latter nodded her head. “But I’m really curious about this. Didn’t you not know how to swim? Then how the hell were you able to swim back to the shore?”

“The shore? I’m not sure about that either….. Maybe the waves carried me here….”

“Well, well.” Victoria shrugged her shoulder. “But what’s miracle is that you’re still alive. Without any wounds and injuries!! You just slept for three days and you’re healthy again. Weird right?”

“Miracle huh…. But I did felt someone or something saved me during the ship wreck….”

“Don’t be silly, the ship was about few kilometres away from the land and you say someone swam you back to the land? If it’s true, that person might be a monster….”

“Aish, lets just forget about that. How's Prince Minhyuk and the other crew?”

“All of them are alright, some of them have some light injuries though.” Victoria explained and the latter lets out a sigh of relief. “Since you’re okay now you can take care of yourself right? Got to go now, bye Amber.” Victoria bid the latter goodbye before walking out the room.

“Phew, what a miracle….” Amber said while scratching her nape. “Wait, what’s on my nape?” Amber felt something on her nape….. Something scaly…… “What the hell is this?” She looks carefully at the mirror. “A…… fish scale?”

 

 

Meanwhile.......  

"Krystal, are you okay?” Jessica asked when she felt something is out about her little sister. "You're sacing out again."

 “I’m fine, don’t worry.” Little Krystal answered with a faint smile.

“You look pale today as well, did something happen?” Yoona also realized that little Krystal isn’t in her normal state.

“Do you want us to ask appa to look after you?” Hyoyeon suggested but Krystal shook her head upon hearing that.

“I’m fine, really. Just a little tired these days.” Krystal reassured her unnies by showing her thumbs up.

Though Krystal seems…….. exhausted, but she can’t get the handsome prince out of her mind, and also the androgynous woman she saved. Is this love? Did she fell in love with the prince she wonder? Krystal finally decides something…… Something that will change her life forever. Eventhough she thinks that this might be a rush decision, but she still goes with the flow…..

.

.

.

.

.

.

 “Please, pretty please.” Krystal begged with her irresistible puppy eyes.

“Please don’t give me that look of yours.” The sea witch, Yuri, tried to avoid the little princess eyes. “No means no. It’s no good.”

“I have decided so please do help me.”

“Did you ask sea king’s permission? Does the sea king even know about this?” Sea witch Yuri asked while raising a brow.

“Hehe….”

“Don’t ‘hehe’ with me, do you know this is the biggest decision I ever heard from a mermaid?”

“Please, please, please, please, please…..” The little princess begged nonstop which annoyed the sea witch to the maximum.

“Okay!!! But!!! You have to let me hold one of your important items so that I know you’ll be back for it. I'm holding it until you come back, to make sure you won't be gone forever or else the sea king will really kill me."

“Yah, you’re so troublesome. I only needed human’s legs for some time and you made things so complicated.” Little Krystal said while glaring at the sea witch.

“Don’t give me that glare of yours. And ‘only’? A mermaid that wanted human’s legs isn’t normal even if it’s just for a moment." Sea witch glared back at the little princess. “Aish, right!! I know what you can leave for me to hold. That is your ‘voice’.”

“Oka…..Wait, no way!!” Little Krystal quickly declined the offer sea witch gave.

“Don’t worry, I’ll give it back by the time you return….”

“If you take my voice, how can I even communicate with the humans?”

“Fine, fine, then I’ll just take your ‘beautiful voice’. It’s a gift from your grandmother, the dowager right?” Sea witch asked and little Krystal nodded her head. “If you’ll leave it for me to hold, then your voice would no longer be lovely, nor will you be able to sing gracefully.”

“That’s fine with me, deal.”

“You just have to drink a sip of this potion and you’ll grow a pair of legs when you reached the surface. And when you are ready to leave, just jump into the sea and you’ll grow your tail again. FYI, if you accidentally poured water on your legs and it turned into your tail, just drink a sip of the potion again and it will return to the pair of human legs.” Sea witch Yuri explained in detail while little Krystal is listening carefully. “And lastly, please do come back. I will tell Sea King that you went to the south sea for some project.”

“Yes I will and thanks, farewell.”

The little princess took a sip of the potion but feel no difference. She rose up the surface and by time she reached there, she begins to feel stinging sensations on her tail.  Later, she  felt as if thousands of needles were poking her tail. When she finally reached the shore, her tail hurt as if two edged sword went through her body again and again; she laid on the shore unconscious…….