Destined one

Little Jung mermaid

Amber’s pov 

“Yo Ambro, congrats for being chased out of class for the first time.” Key joked as he and the gang approached me at our usual table. “Where’s Kryssie by the way?” Blood flushed up my head when Key mentioned Krystal. Oh my, flashback of our lips brushing kept repeating in my mind.

"Hey hyung, are you alright?” Sulli cupped my face. I’m not sure whether it’s Sulli who’s making butterflies in my stomach or it’s that piranha’s doings but I’m sure now I’m as red as tomato. 

“I…I’m okay.” I pushed Sulli’s hands away gently before taking a bite of my bread. 

"You’re red. Really red.” Key looked at me suspiciously. “Let’s go to the infirmary.” Key grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the infirmary.

"Wait for us!” Jonghyun shouted 

“It’s alright, I’ll be taking care of her.” Key said without looking back. 

“Hey, I’m alright. I’m not sick.”  

“Of course you’re sick.” Key chuckled. “You’re lovesick.” 

“What the ?” I flinched. “I…I’m not in love. I..I mean I am, with Sulli…” 

“Nonono, not her.” Key stopped and released his grip. “Something must’ve happened, spit it out.”  

“W..what, whaat happened. Nothing weird happened between me and Krystal.” 

“Oh, so something did happen when you two were being chased out of the class.” Key smirked.   

“Fine you win. Something did happen. Happy now?” I rolled my eyes at him before turning around preparing to walk away. 

“I’m not done talking with you.” I groaned when Key grabbed my shoulder. 

“Yah, okay I’ll tell you what happened. IACCIDENTALLYKISSEDHER.”  

“You what?” Key’s eyes widened. 

“Accidentally kissed her, it’s not my fault, really. I didn’t take the initiative to kiss her, it was all a pure accident.” I defended myself. I felt my face turning hotter and hotter each time I remembered that kiss. 

“So where is she now?” 

“Who?” 

“Kryssie!” Key rolled his eyes before face palming himself dramatically. 

“Oh! I don’t know. She took off running after that…that kiss.” I scratched the back of my head while looking at the floor shyly. 

“Was that your first kiss?” Key raised a brow. 

“My first freaking kiss was with you!” I cringe at the memory of my first kiss being stolen by Key. “I regret playing that truth or dare game!” 

“Don’t remind me please, I feel like puking now.” He gagged and I smacked his head. “By the way, is that her first kiss?”   

“Eh? I.. I don’t know..” 

“By the looks of it, it must have been her first kiss.” He snorted. “I mean, who wouldn’t run away after having her first kiss being stolen by someone like you. I had a hard time trying to convince myself not to commit suicide after we had our first kiss.”   

“YAH!!” I smacked his head hard. “Do you think I had fun kissing you?” 

“Whatever. So how do you feel when you kissed her?” 

“Huh?” 

“Stupid, does your heart skips a beat when you kissed Kryssie?” 

“Yeah, I think…” My face felt like it’s burning as I scratched my head. 

“Do you feel happy when you kissed her?” 

“I….” 

“Do you feel butterflies in your stomach when your lips touched hers?” 

“I…I don’t….” 

“Have you fallen for her?” 

“N..no way!!” I snapped. “I…I like Sul..” 

“Sulli? You don’t. You’re just confused with your own feelings. You’re happy around Sulli because you like her, as a friend, as a bestfriend, as a sister, but I don’t think you like her romantically.” 

“How to know if the one I like is….Krystal?” 

“The way you felt when you kissed her, isn’t it obvious?” Key rolled his eyes. 

“Anyone would felt that way when they kissed someone.” I reason out while avoiding Key’s eyes. 

“Did you felt that way when you kissed me?” 

“….” 

 

 

Krystal’s pov 

Flashback... 

 

“Krystal, my adorable little granddaughter, you are like the diamond of sea. You have the loveliest face one can ever have; even your sisters are incomparable to you.” The dowager said while caressing the 8 year old mermaid’s cheek. “When you grow up, you will find you destined one, the one who will love you as who you are.” 

“Destined one?” 

“Yes honey, your soul mate.” The dowager placed her hand on the little mermaid’s chest. “When your heart flutters from his stares, from your stomach turns from his touches, when your mind goes blank from his kisses, that’s when you know he is your destined one.”  

“Huh?” The dowager chuckled when the little mermaid scratched her head while arching her brow. 

“Don’t worry dear, you’ll know it eventually. But there is one thing you shall not forget.” The dowager’s eyebrows knitted as she looked at the little mermaid with fear. 

“What is it grandmother?” The little mermaid asked in concern as she noticed the seriousness in the dowager’s voice. 

“You shall never ever, ever in your life, fall in love with one with someone with a fire mark on his arm.” 

“Fire mark?” 

“Nevermind Krystal, I doubt you will ever meet this person…” 

 

End of flashback...

 

 

“KRYTAL!” I snapped out of my thoughts when someone yelled my name. I looked around and found that I’m still in the park near the school. 

“Who called me?” I scratched my head as I noticed there is no one else in the park except for me… I must be hallucinating… Ish! Thanks to that stupid I’ve remembered something grandmother said years ago… That stupid stole my first kiss!! I cannot forgive her, how could she… Argh! Why is my face so hot!  

 “Krystal?” I turned and saw the stupid standing not far from me panting. “Here you are, I’ve been looking for you for a long time.” When she approached me I stepped back. “Yah, why are you avoiding me?” She knitted her brows in confusion when I kept stepping backwards. 

“I hate you!” I blurted out. “My first kiss is meant for my prince and you stole it.” 

“It’s just a kiss okay? I gave my first kiss to Key and I don’t even give a damn…” 

“To a mermaid, kisses are only meant for the person you love. If you kiss someone, you have to be with his/her for the rest of your life.” I felt myself tearing up. 

“So be it, I’ll take the responsibility.” Amber caught me when I tried to step back. “Be with me for the rest of your life.” She whispered. I felt my heart rate increased and my stomach doing aching. 

 

'When your heart flutters from his stares, from your stomach turns from his touches, when your mind goes blank from his kisses, that’s when you know he is your destined one.'

 

“No, it cannot be…” 

“What?” 

“You’re not my destined one. You’re a girl, and I love my prince.” I pried her hand away and turned around. 

“You don’t even know prince Minhyuk! You never even spoke to him before.” Amber turned me around so I’m facing her right now. “You don’t know anything about love Krystal, you’re just a childish princess who thought love is as perfect as it seems in bedtime stories.” Amber mocked. 

“You…” 

“I too don’t know what love is, but I know I’m feeling something when our lips touched.” Amber hugged me forcefully. I tried pushing her off, but she’s too strong…

 

 

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY SISTER YOU ERT!!”

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov 

“KRYSTAL!” 

“Excuse me, can you please stop shouting? You’re tearing my eardrums.” Yuri uttered while covering her ears. I rolled my eyes at her and pinched her thigh. “Ouch, that hurts! What is wrong with you?” 

 “I don’t know why, but I have a feeling that Krystal is near us.”  

“You’re not the only one feeling it.” Yuri closed her eyes for a second. “I can feel ‘him’ near her…”  

“What!!” I screamed. I grabbed Yuri’s wrist began running. “I can feel her getting closer…. Closer…  WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY SISTER YOU ERT!!” I screamed when I saw a man forcefully hugging my beby sister. Krystal looked like she’s suffering! 

 

“He’s the one!” Yuri exclaimed beside me while pointing at the man. 

 

I will kill him!! No, I HAVE to kill him!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Thanks for reading this crappy story of mine! 

And sorry for not being able to update frequently, I’ll try to update more from now. 

This story is getting boring since I have no idea how to continue it, sorry. 

Pls comment about how you think this story is going so far. 

Once again thanks for reading my story. 

Oh yeah, pls excuse my bad English since it’s not my first language >.<