No more fish and chips....

Little Jung mermaid

  

 

Amber's pov

 

“Arghh!” I groaned while still lying on my wooden sofa.  See what you did! She probably thinks you have a now! Stupid mouth!! Wait, does she even knows what a is? Since mermaids have no ….. Then how they poo? My thoughts were interrupted by the sudden scream…..

“STUPID!!!!!” I jolted out my cheap sofa and yelped in pain. “Ouch!” My body hurts like hell. Well of course, I slept on this hard sofa for the whole night!!! Ignoring the pain, I ran into the kitchen like lightning, afraid of what might happen to my little princess. Wait; did I just call the piranha my little princess? I guess I’m too into this servant character huh….. I shrugged it off and continued my way to the kitchen. 

In there I saw the piranha crossing her arms with her back facing me. It’s kinda cold in here…..

“What’s wrong?” I asked and she turned around. I have to cover my eyes with my palms because she’s still ….. I peeked through my arms and shivered when I saw her giving me deathly glares. Her glare this time is terrifying. I almost peed in my pants.

“WHAT IS THIS!!!!?” She screamed and I swear my eardrums would burst if she raised her voice a bit more.

“W..wha….” I took a glance at the objects on the kitchen table and mentally prayed to not die painfully.

“How could you do this to them!!” She screamed but this time, with a hint of sadness in her voice. How could I? Everybody does that!!

“I…I a..am so..sorry… b..but f…fish i..s  chea.. p” I can’t afford to buy chicken or meat for myself so I bought fish instead. Well, I need some protein for energy to work for my allowance!!

“What??! Cheap?! I’m gonna eat you now for revenge!” I knew it! Her fangs are showing again! !

“p.. pls don’t!! I’ll stop eating fish! I promise!” I said with my palms connecting.

“Really?!?” She questioned with a brow raised.

“Yup definitely princess! And you don’t want to be an arrogant brat princess or the sea king will punish you.” She knitted her brows together and sighed.

“Okay fine. I forgive you.” I bit my tongue to stop myself for laughing. She fell for that? “But!!” I jumped a little…. “No more eating my buddies or I’ll be eating you!” I nodded my head for like a thousand times. , guess I’m gonna go for bugs for protein huh?

“What do you eat?” I asked curiously. If she doesn’t eat her own kind…. What else could there be in the ocean? Even fish fed on smaller fish….

“Seaweeds duh.” She said while rolling her eyes. Like hell I’m supposed to know that…. She’s vegetarian huh? That’ll cost less….. some wild leaf from the jungle ought to do the job….. Hehe….

“What is this?” Krystal asked while holding a mango. Wow, clever choice huh? Rather than choosing the cheap apples, you chose the only mango I have which was given by my best friend.   

“Oh this? This is some disgusting food; let’s put this aside and you can have those sweet little apples.” I was about to snatch the mango from her….

“Disgusting? But it smells nice.” Said Krystal before munching the mango. God, the mango skin is still there! “You calles thss tiskusting? Iss awesommme!!” She uttered  while munching the mango. I sighed….. There goes my mango which I planned on giving ‘her’. My crush….. I sighed again in defeat before going to the bathroom getting myself prepared.   

“Where are you going stupid?”   

“To work.” I answered lazily.

“I’m coming!” She said cheerfully and I frowned.

“No.” She tilted her head while raising a brow. “pls, I’ll be back later.” I begged with a sincere look. I rarely beg someone, but I’m too tired and scared to argue with her now.

“Fine.” She pouted before sitting on the wooden sofa while playing with my things. I hope she’ll behave….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Ambro you okay?” My best buddie, Key, asked. “You’ve been spacing out a lot.”  

“Not really…”

“Not really? You broke 3 cups and 4 plates, one more and you’ll be fired.” Key shook his head. “Tell me what’s wrong, pls.” Key and I have been best friends for who knows how long. We go to the same school, have the same part time job, similar style, and countless similarities. He’s like my real brother…

“Well, it’s just I’m forced to live with a bratty mer…. Girl. And eventhough  it’s my house we’re living in, but I’ll have to obey her and her stupid rules.” Well, I’m not lying right? I’m just not telling him the whole story.

“Can’t you just chase her out if you hate her that much?”   

“The problem is, I can’t. She’ll kill me. And when I said ‘kill’ I mean it.” I sighed and he chuckled.

“What, so you’re saying that the girl is a criminal and is threatening you to let her stay at your place or she'll kill you?” Key joked and I glared at him. “If not then I don’t know why can’t you just tell her to leave. She can’t be thretening you right? If so you wouldn’t be serving coffee to the customers right now.” I sighed in defeat and raised my hands up. “And if your cute crush knows about a girl living at your place you wonn’t have a chance with her.” I looked at him in horror and he smirked.

“Slacking off again huh.” Our attention immediately switched to the guy in front of us.

“Minho? You scared the out of us.” Key said and slapped Minho on the arm lightly.

“Yeah what are you doing here?” I asked him.

“Can’t I have a breakfast at the restaurant my buddies are working at?” He said while headlocking Key and I.

“Woah, cut it out before our boss sees us.” I whispered and Minho quicky realesed his hands. “Your order?”

“Fish and chips! My favourite.” If Krystal’s here he’ll definitely be a ‘human and chips’. “And guys, you can’t belief what I just saw.”

“What?” Both Key and I said in unison.

“The prettiest girl ever!” Both Key and I scoffed at him.

“You and your prettiest girl ever. I wonder when you’ll stop.” Key said sarcastically while I am serving drinks to some customer.

“No seriously she’s the prettiest! She had long red hair and blue eyes. Mysterious much!” I dropped the cup of cuppacino I was about to served. Red hair and blue eyes? It must be her! That stupid piranha! Didn’t I tell her to stay at home?

“Amber!! You’re fired!!” The boss of mine shouted and I ignored him.

“Minho! Is she ?!?” I half screamed and everyone looked at me.  

“Huh?”

“Is that pretty girl wearing any clothes?!!?” I yelled at him and he quickly nodded.

“Yes of course.” I let out a sigh of relief…. At least she’s not ……

“What’s wrong with you?” Key asked looking concerned.

“Nothing…. I….I’m just joking.” I scratched my nape awkwardly.

“So much of a ber you are.” Minho giggled. “Are you interested in her? Too bad, but she’s taken.”

“What!??” I yelled which startled Minho and Key.

“My gosh can you stop with your yelling? It’s giving me countless of heartattack!” Minho shook his head while holding his chest. “Yeah she’s taken. I saw her surrounded by some though guys. Maybe her boyfriend is a gang leader or something….” He said while shrugging.

“!!” I shouted before I turned around running.

“Gosh, one more shout and I’ll seriously die in a heart attack!” Thatt was the last thing I heard from Minho before exiting the café.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Hey guys, hope you enjoy this boring fanfic of mine :D

I’m sorry for the grammar mistakes and so on since English is definitely not my mother tongue. :p

Please do comment and subscribe.

I’ll try to update at least once a week since I’m free. Thank you for reading <3