Kiss

Little Jung mermaid

Amber’s pov

 

“Hey Vic noona/unnie, Am and Kryssie.” The girls and boys greeted us as soon as we stepped in the school entrance.   

“Why are you guys here?” I arched my brow at them. 

“Kryssie!!! Let’s go to the cafeteria.” Luna and Sulli dragged Krystal away while Minho, Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun and Henry followed them behind.    

“They are afraid that Kryssie might get snatched away before she even stepped in the class.” Key said as he laid his arms around my shoulder. “Wow, what’s with you? You look like a panda.” Key chuckled while poking my eye bags.

“I didn’t sleep at all.” I slapped his hands away and yawned.

“Yeah, cause she’s busyarrow-10x10.png doing something to someone.” I glared at Vic who’s smirking at me.

“Oh, and here I thought you were loyal to Sulli.” Key whispered to me and I smacked his head.

“You two are… unbelievable!!” I almost pulled my hair out. “You two should go out, you would make a good couple.” I shook my head and stomped away.

Oh God!! How am I supposed to sleep tonight? I guess I’ll have to buy a bed later…. As soon as I reached my class, I immediately plopped myself on my seat and began to sleep.

“Yoohoo! The teacher is here.” I jolted my head up causing my head to once again collide with the stupid person’s jaw. “Ouch! Why are you always breaking my jaw?” I glared at him and he stuck his tongue out at me.

“Ok guys, stop. The teacher really is coming now.” Onew said and Jonghyun went back to his seat.

“Your friends are so friendly.” Krystal muttered as we jotted down the notes.

“Right, for now. As soon as you’re familiar with them, they can be a bunch of crazy kids with no brains.” She laughed lightly causing the teacher to look at us with a brow raised. We mouthed ‘sorry’ and continued jotting down our notes with our mouths shut.

The rest of the class was boring as hell, when it’s finally break, we all sprinted out to the cafeteria.

“That was boring! As usual.” Henry shook his head while chewing his food.

“Yeah, and what’s with the drama thingy, so lame.” Luna scrunched up her nose.

“That’s nice isn’t it, and Amber you get to play the main role.” Key chuckled when I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah! I’m so happy.” I cheered sarcastically while rolling my eyes. Yup, our teacher gave us this role playing project and it is to be performed 3 months later before winter break, what a ty project. Our play is as usual, the typical Romeo and Juliet tale with me as Romeo and Min, one of my classmates as Juliet.

“Gosh, I’m so excited for it.” Sulli squealed like a little kid. “I’m sure you’ll be a cool Romeo, hyung!” Sulli reached out to ruffle my head and I grinned at her happily. I guess it’s not that bad being Romeo.

“What’s the story about?” Krystal asked while glaring at me. I looked at her with a brow raised and she shook her head.

“Wow, you don’t know about that story?” Minho looked surprised with his mouth open.

“Close your mouth while you’re chewing, it’s disgusting.” I grimaced when he opened his mouth bigger.

“It’s basically about a boy named Romeo and a girl named Juliet who fell in love despite they both came from families who despised each other. They were so in love that they married secretly without their families’ knowledge. Later, Romeo killed Juliet’s cousin to avenge his best friend who was killed by him. Romeo was then forced to leave the city and Juliet was forced to marry someone chosen by her parents. She faked her own death so she could escape to be with Romeo, however Romeo wasn’t aware of that and thought Juliet was dead by the time he went back to the city. He poisoned himself and died. When Juliet woke up, she found the love of her life dead, so she stabbed herself and died.” Jonghyun finished the story and shrugged. “I mean, that’s stupid rig… OMG, Kryssie why are you crying?”

We all looked at Krystal who’s sobbing. All of us panicked and didn’t know what to do.

“Hey Krystal, it’s alright, it’s just a story.” I patted Krystal’s back while she cried her eyes out.

“B..but it.. it’s just so sad!!!!” She buried her face in my chest with her arms wrapped around my waist. . Stop beating heart! Or she’ll hear! I think I blushed because Key smirked at me. Everyone in the cafeteria is looking at us. Oh man, this is so embarrassing. I frowned when Key wiggled his brows.  

“Woah woah!! Amber, stop being all touchy touchy!” Minho ripped us apart and glared at me. ”Are you okay?” Minho asked while sneaking his arms around her waist. The hell? Me being touchy touchy? Look who’s saying that. I balled up my fist and glared at Minho who’s forcing Krystal’s head on his chest. Key must’ve noticed me; he stood up and patted the table.

“Boys and girls, break is almost over.” He ushered us back to our class. While doing so, I looked over to see Minho still bothering Krystal. I was about to do something about it but Key grabbed ahold of my wrist.

“Jealous?” Key smirked.

“No, I just can’t stand him going all gaga over my friend.”

“Really?” He raised his brow. “I never see you doing anything when Minho was going all gaga over Luna.” I am utterly speechless. I opened and closed my mouth a few times, before ignoring him and head back to my seat.  Minho used to flirt around with Luna before she and Onew were together. But that time I didn’t even care when he touched Luna all around… Well, maybe it’s because I don’t want Minho getting hurt. Krystal is like a piranha after all…

“Stupid.” I snapped back from my thoughts when Krystal waved her hands in front of me. She stopped crying but her eyes are a little swollen.

“Yeah?”

“Minho is annoying.” She sighed. “What can I do to stop him from disturbing me?”

“I don’t think Minho’s the only one who’s disturbing you.” I pointed at a group of seniors and our classmates who are standing beside Krystal practically drooling over her. “Hey, break is over.” I shooed them off. They rolled their eyes at me before walking away. “See what I mean?” I looked at Krystal, unamused.

“How to make them.... go away?”

“You either leave this school or get a boyfriend.” I said with a shrug.

“What’s a … boyfriend.” I snorted while shaking my head.

“Lover.” She frowned and widened her eyes.

“No way! I’m only ever going to love my charming prince.” I felt a pang in my chest and I don’t even know why.

“Whatever, you’re not getting him.”

“He’ll come to like me!”

“In your dreams.”

“Which will certainly come true!”

“Not gonna happen.”

“Yes! It’ll!”

“You two!” We both jumped when the teacher screamed at us. “Get out this instance!” She pointed at the door before crossing her arms. Krystal glared at me before stomping out of the class. I gave the teacher a sly grin before marching out of the class hearing.

“Hey, you mad?” I poked Krystal’s cheek lightly. When she ignored me, I poked continuously until she grabbed my hand and glared at me.

“Do you have to ask? First, you practically insulted me by saying my prince wouldn’t like me. Second, you made the teacher shouted at me! That never in my life happened to me before! Third, you poked my cheek. No one is allowed to do that, even my unnies.” She growled.

“Whatever.” I shrugged. I glanced at Krystal who’s still snorting red. “We’re having beef for dinner.” Just as I thought, she lightened up almost immediately, and squealed happily.

“Let’s go home and have it then!” She cheered.

“Your brain shuts down after hearing the word ‘beef’ huh? It’s not even lunch time yet.” I shook my head and laughed lightly when she groaned.

“No beef… Then I’m tired!” She surprised me by wrapping her arms around my neck.

“What are you…” She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. “…doing!?” I gasped in shock when our faces are an inch apart.

“Carry me around until the class finishes, since you’re why we’re being chased out.”

“Okay.okay! But please!! I’ll piggyback you! Get down first!” I shifted my face to the right, feeling her breath on my neck.

“Fine.” I felt her releasing her legs from my waist so I turned my head back unaware that her arms are still wrapped around my neck. I felt my lips brushed hers for a millisecond before she quickly retrieved her arms and looked away.

“S…sorry..” I scratched my head while blushing, hard.

“Idiot!” I caught a glimpse of her reddened cheeks and ears before she ran away.

 

 

Meanwhile….

Jessica’s pov

 

“Yah, you can’t even find someone and you considered yourself as a witch.” I hissed at the stupid sea witch,

“Excuse me, the last time I check we’re clearly on the land, which I and even you probably can’t use much power.” She rolled her eyes. Did she just roll her eyes at me?

“What can you do? Apparently you’re much useless than I thought.”

“Talk about me, what CAN you do? She’s your sister right? Can’t you feel her presence?” I blushed in embarrassment. How dare she question my ability… I was about to argue with her but she put her palm up to stop me from even starting. I glared at her but stopped when she looked at me with a serious look plastered on her face.

“Do you feel her?” I began to chew my cheeks nervously because of her seriousness. Baby sister, please be safe….

“Yes, I can feel her in this area… but there’s another presence.” She knitted her brows.

“Is it….”

“Yes.” My heart dropped. Oh no, she can’t, never ever.... “I’m sorry, I didn’t know he would be in this area.”

“Sorry? You think that’s enough? If she gets hurt you’ll be the first one I’ll be slaughtering!!” I growled at her with my fangs down.

“Shh.. Keep that back before anyone sees it.” Yuri blocked me as I retrieved my fangs. “We need to find her, asap.”