The first meeting

Little Jung mermaid

 

 

No one's pov

A young girl is revealed lying on a bed unconscious. And a tomboy who has been taking care of the young girl for the past two days is squeezing a towel dry. The tomboy sat on the bed, s the young girl’s clothes and begins to wipe her body. Though she is clearly embarrassed and shy, but she needs to clean the girl’s body.

The tomboy tried to look away from the  fine and beautiful body of the unconscious girl. When she felt some movement from the unconscious girl, she quickly turn her head back to the latter’s direction and found a pair of eyes glaring at her.

She landed on her when the now concious gorgeous girl pushed her off the bed. 

The gorgeous girl with red hair rubbed her head, while examining the latter from head to toe. The red haired girl thought that the latter is familiar……

“It’s you!!” The red haired girl claimed while pointing at the tomboy.

“M-me?” The short haired girl seems to be confused….

“You are that bo…girl  who’s in the shipwreck!!!”

“W-who are you??”

“Don’t you remember your saviour? I’m the one who saved you when your ship sank.” The red haired girl said while crossing her arms.

“Y-you saved me?” The short haired girl seems to be more confused. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Flashback…..

“Hello?? Wake up?!” A red haired mermaid patted the boyish girl who’s head is lying on her lap. When the mermaid discovered that the latter is dead, she wanted to help her. She didn’t know why but she knew that she must help her by any means even though she just met her a moment ago.

The mermaid just couldn’t leave the latter’s dead body behind and go back to her palace….. And so she made her first biggest decision of her life. She split her magical scale into half, and gave the other half to the latter. A mermaid’s magical scale can be split into half, but that means her lifespan will be shorten. But if a mermaid’s magical scale is wholly gone, she would turn into foam and never again exist in this world……

When the latter received the half of the magical scale on her neck, she is to be alive again. The boyish girl opened her eyes, she took a glance at the gorgeous mermaid  in front of her before blacking out again. And the mermaid returned back to her palace after making sure that the boyish girl is fine.

Flashback ended… 

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Y-you’re the one who saved  me?” The boyish girl seems to be in doubt.

“Yes, and I even gave you my ma……” The red haired girl stopped when she is aware that her fish’s tail is gone..... “My tail is gone!!!” She screamed when she found out that she now has a pair of long white legs. She stood up, turned and walked around with her thin and long legs.

The short haired  girl on the other hand is covering her eyes……

“Please wear your clothes…..” she said while pointing at the red haired girl's body.

“Clothes??” The red haired girl said innocently while tilting her head to the left.

“Yes, those.” The boyish girl grabbed the clothes that’s on the floor and pushed it to the latter. “I will wait outside!!” she said before slamming the door. “Aish, why am I acting llike this? I'm also a girl right?” She murmured to herself while ruffling her hair.

“Humans are weird.” The red haired girl said while staring at the door blankly. “So these are clothes?” She sniffed the clothes, “Smells like that human….And how you wear this?” She murmured to herself while figuring out how to wear the clothes.

“Are you done?” The boyish girl on the other hand is being impatient.

“Yes.” When she heard the latter’s reply, she turned the door knob.

“W-what are you doing?” The boyish girl's jaws droped when she saw the latter wearing the clothes she prepared….weirdly…. The latter wore the underwear on her head, the button up shirt’s sleeves tying around her neck, and no pants on. Amber covered her eyes once again….. “Do you have no shame? Even though I’m a girl but you can’t just show your body parts to everyone….”

“What do you mean? Am I not wearing correctly?” The red haired girl pouted while looking down to her own dressing way. 

“Are you even a human? Stop pulling pranks on me.” The boyish girl thought that the latter is making fun of her and is beginning to be annoyed by her.

“Well, I’m not a human anyway.” The red haired girl answered simply.

“Yah, please stop with your pranks!!” The boyish girl is angry, she shouted at the latter.

“I’m not pranking you, I’m not a human!!” The red haired girl isn't happy as well, she is now glaring at the boyish girl.

“I-if you’re not a human then what are you? A ghost?” Though she's afraid of the red haired girl's glaring, but she needs to argue back simply for her pride.

“Ghost? What’s that? I not a ghost, I’m a mermaid.” The red haired girl is being serious but the boyish girl just don't get the vibe.

“Mermaid?” The boyish girl chuckled a bit. “Okay, I seriously have enough of this, please just wear the clothes.” She gave up trying to argue with the latter.

“You don’t believe in me?” The red haired girl furrowed her brow.

“Who will? The last time I checked, mermaids have fish's tails, not legs like the ones you have now.” The boyish girl said sarcastically while pointing at Krytal’s leg.

The red haired girl is now snorting red. She hates the latter for not believing that she’s a mermaid. She saw a bucket of water beside her…….

“What are you doing?!!?”The boyish girl exclaimed when Krystal dumped the bucket of water on herself. “Are you crazy? You’ll get si….” Amber’s jaw almost touched the ground when Krystal’s legs emerged forming a beautiful fish’s tail. 

“Do you believe in me now?” Krystal smirked while the latter just stared blankly….

 

 

 

 

 

“Holy !!” That was Amber’s last words before she out…..