One embarrassing moment in my life.

Little Jung mermaid

Krystal’s pov

 

 “I’m going to school okay? Stay home, I’ll be back later.” The stupid slammed the door before I had the chance to speak. Stupid……

I got off the bed before heading to the bathroom lazily. Being a human sure is troublesome, they need to bath at least once a day. I hesitatingly plopped myself into the bathtub and…. Puff! My pair of legs were replaced with my fish tail. After I finished cleaning myself, I dried myself and took a sip of potion from my crystal bottle pandent.  

I sat on the wooden sofa and winced when my hurts from the hard contact. How did that stupid even managed to sleep on this hard board? I groaned when I heard my stomach growled violently. I dragged my feet to the kitchen and frowned when I only found some apples. I hate  apples!! I ate some yesterday and my arms itches. That stupid said I’m ‘allergic’ to apples but she didn’t even get me something else to eat…. 

Sighing, I walked to the bedroom and began wearing pieces of fabrics which is really uncomfortable... I wore a pair of sandals before skipping down the road while humming. For some reasons, male humans whom I walked passed often looked at me weirdly….. Some even began to surround me while asking weird questions.

“You alone? Wanna go for a walk with me?”

“Are you single?”

“You going somewhere? Wan’t me to guide you?”

I tilted my head to a side, remembering what that stupid said before rushing out the house. School….. I’ve never been to one. Well, we merpeople do go to school, but since I’m a princess, I have to study with my sisters in the castle.

“Which school does a stupid usually goes to?” I asked with my head still tilted to a side.

“Stupid? We don’t have that kind of school in our kingdom.” One of the male humans answered with his brows knitted. 

“We only have a school around this area actually.” Another human said while rubbing his chin. “Want me to bring you there?” I quickly nodded and followed him. Some huumans are kind and polite, unlike the stupid servant of mine. “Here we are.” I stopped and looked at the huge building beside me. It has a sign saying ‘SM high school’.

Before I had the chance to enter the entrance of the school, tons of male humans surrounded me blocking my way into the building. I tried squeezing my way out them but there are too many of them. Save me stupid!!!

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

Amber’s pov

 

“Ambro! Where are you going?!” I ignored Key while continuing squeezing my way in the crowd. “Ambro!” I turned back to see Key grabbing my wrist. “What are you doing? You wanna check the girl out?” He pulled me out the crowd before crossing his arms while raising his brow.

“I got something important to do bro. I don’t have time to explain.” I groaned when he grabbed me once again and spun me around forcing me to face him.

“Ah ah, you ain’t gonna walk away without telling me everything.” He smirked while shaking his head.

“Arghh! Fine!” I glared at him and he just grinned. “The gorgeous girl everyone is going gaga over now is ‘her’”

“Her?”

“The bratty girl who’s staying at my house!”

“Oh, the irresistible hot girl.” He mouthed ‘o’ and chuckled. I glared at him before turning around trying to squeeze in the crowd once again. 

“Yah!” I yelled at Key who’s currently grabbing my wrist. “I just told you everything you need to know right? Can’t I just do my business now?!” I looked at him both frustrated and annoyed.

“We cool kids don’t do it this way.” He smirked before yelling. “Guys, make way for my bro!” With that said, my buddies and some of my fans ran into the crowd, pushed them apart making the crowd to split into two leaving the centre empty. “There you go bro, try making use of your frans.”

“Frans?” I raised my brow at him.

“Friends and fans.” He chuckled before smacking my back. “Go, she’s there waiting for her knight in shining armour.”

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes and thanked him before walking to the centre.

“The hell you guys doing?” I heard Minho shouted. “Am? Why is she there?” I ignored him and continued my way. There I saw the piranha standing with her hair and dress totally messed up. I chuckled when she groaned while combing her hair with her fingers.

“Amber?” She startled me when she suddenly turned around and called me. I walked to her readying to lecture her but my frans cried in frustration.

“Am! Faster! We can’t hold them back any longer.” Onew said before his touched the floor. My frans finally loosen their grip and those crazy guys are chasing krystal like psychos.

“Run!” I grabbed Krystal’s wrist and began running out the school territory. I don’t know how long or how fast we’ve been running but everything seems to be in slow motion to me. It’s kinda dramatic if you asked me. She and I ran with our hands connected and tons of guys behind chasing us. I turned my head and glanced at her perfectly shaped face. She’s sweating and her hairs are  all over the place which made her even ier. I felt my stomach doing this flip flap thingy before I......    

Pang!

I out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

 

 

I closed my eyes immediately right after I opened them because of the brightness. I blinked my eyes a few times before squinting to figure out where I am. “Ouch!” I yelped in pain when I felt a bulge on my head when I touched it.

“You’re finally conscious.”  I jumped a bit when someone spoke behind me. I turned around to see Dr. Joo Won, our school’s doctor and also my Bio teacher, smiling sheepishly at me. So I’m in the infirmary. I wonder why I’m here……

“What happened?”  I blinked my eyes when Dr. Joo Won laughed.

“You didn’t remember?” He asked between those laughs. I shook my head with a hint of angriness and he stopped laughing,  “Ahem, sorry. Well, it’s just that you out earlier on the street.”

“And how is that so?”

“You psffts..” I frowned when he started his laughing session again. I pinched his thigh which he resulted in screaming. “That’s so not nice of you to do that to your teacher!” 

“Well, it’s not so nice of you to laugh at you students either.”

“I’m sorry. But it’s too hard not to laugh. You know? Would you laugh when you heard that some idiot banged her head on the utility pole and fainted while running with a hot girl trying to be the hero. What an ironically sad fate she had there….”

“That’s quite embarrassing of her. I mean if I’m the one……” I paused when sudden realization hit me. I glanced at Dr. Joo Won and saw him chewing his cheecks trying to suppress his laughter. I slapped my cheeks with both my palms…. This must be a dream right?

“Oh Jonghyun and the gang, she’s awake.” I quickly burry my face on the pillow when I heard the infirmary’s door cracked open. “Oh, she seems like she’s upset. I have to dismiss myself, take care oof you friend okay?" I heard his footsteps getting fainter and after a while I heard the door shut clos

“Ambro you okay?” Key asked with a slight chuckle. “I hope you’re not upset over that small matter, it’s not that big actually.” I heard him snorted so I grabbed an object right next to me and threw at the direction where his voice came from with my head never leaving the pillow.

“Ouch!Am, wrong person!” Onew yelped in pain and I showed him a peace sign.

“If you don’t get your dino head out of the pillow this instance, I will finish the millk shake we bought you.” Without a second, I jolted out the bed and snatched the milk shake away from Jonghyun and began slurping it down in a go. “Easy there little dino, I’m joking when I said I’m going to finish that icky shake of yours.” Jonghyun winced a little at the thoughts of him gulping down the milk shake he hated the most.

“So how’s your forehead?” Taemin asked a little too worriedly and I can see beads of tears forming at the edge of his eyes.  

“Hey, come on Taemin, I’m okay now.” I gave him a thumbs up and he wiped the tears off his eyes.

“Glad you’re okay both physiacally and emotionally after that embarrassing tragic.” Key smirked as I gave him my deadliest glare which isn’t scary in most people’s opinion.

“I hate you.” I muttered under my breath but made sure it’s still audible enough for him to hear.

“Hate me? Do you know how heavy you are? And I had to carry you all the way here not to mention that you drooled on my back….”

“Yah!” I glared at him so hard that my brows begin to hurt.

“Enough guys, stop being babies.” Minho raised his palm in front of me and Key with his head shaking. “And you!” He turned to look at me in a weird way before proceeding.”Who’s that hot girl? And what’s going on between you and her?”

“Oh yeah!” Sudden realization hit me and I immediately turned my attention to Key . “Where is she?”  

“She? Oh ‘she’. Don’t worry, Victoria noona took care of her. When you fainted, the crazy guys who were chasing her were busy laughing theirs asses off that they didn’t realize that she followed us to the infirmary. She was so worried about you that she didn’t leave your side until Victoria noona convinced her to.” Key tapped his chin and smirk. “You are one lucky dude. She’s so damn hot.” He whispered beside my ear before standing up from the chair, dusted off his pants and walked to the exit. “Need to go bro, we still have classes to go. See you later.” The gang followed him out the infirmary before closing the door leaving me alone in the infirmary.  

Damn. That was embarrassing. How am I gonna face my classmates after this? I’m sure the news spread like wildfire.

Sighing, I buried my face on the pillow once again and was about to have a nice nap before someone came in banging the door in process. I groaned and lifted my head to see Dr. Joo Won crossing his arms and legs sitting on his leather chair smiling at me.

“Don't you have something to do? Like aren't you supposed to teach right now?  ”  

“Well, I do. But not without you.” He uttered while resting his head on the leader chair. “I’m pretty sure you’re having bio class right now, right?”

“You’re not asking me to attend your class when I’m in this condition right?” I looked at him in disbelief.

“Well, the last time I checked you were fully recovered and since this is your last class of the day I have no intention of letting you skip it.”

“Arghhhhhh you .”  

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

The moment I stepped in the classroom, I felt all eyes on me and they were either gossiping or laughing at me. Blushing in embarrassment, I plopped on my seat and hesitantly flipped open my bio text book. Damn that crazy doctor, forcing an injured kid like me to attend his boring bio class.  

“Ahem.” Everyone including me  stopped what they’re doing and turned their attention to dr. Joo Won. “I have two good news for you guys. First, we teachers decided to held an exam next month. What a good news, aren’t you guys happy?” Everyone groaned and some even booed. “And for the next one, we’ll be having a new student.”  Well, that doesn’t sound bad to me….. New face in our class, I wonder what he or she will look like…. . “Since she’s here today, why not let her join our class?” He excused himself for a while before coming back in with a certain red haired girl………

 

 

“Hi humans, I’m Krystal Jung Soojung. Please take care of me.”