It went a little.....

Little Jung mermaid

 

Amber's pov

"Ah!!" I woke up with a start. I realized that I'm drenched in sweat at the moment. phew, I just had a weird dream. I found a super gorgeous girl lying on the beach and being a good gentlewoman I am, I brought her home before any erts did and to my surprise, she turned out to be a mermaid. What a dream..... I stopped my inner thoughts when I felt some movements beside me. Wait, Vic wouldn't sleep with me and I don't remember having someone in my house. I quicky glanced underneath the blanket and let out a sigh of relief when I found myself fully dressed. I turned my head slightly to found out a girl with red hair having her facing me. Red hair....... The mermaid in my dream had red hair too.... No way.....

Just when I was about to examine the girl beside me, the door slammed open....

"Am, get your off the bed now or I'll....." She frozed on the spot when she spotted me and the red haired girl on the bed. "OMG!! What are you doing Am, you're underage!!" Oh please, who cares about that anyway. Most of my classmates had tons of times already. (  I'm still a though ><)

"Ermm...." The red haired girl groaned while rubbing her eyes with her back still facing me. "How dare you wake me up!!" She sounded pissed. She tilted her head when she saw Vic standing by the door, then directed her eyes to meet mine. 

I jumped up a few inches when I saw her small delicate face. She took my breath away when our eyes met. She has light aqua blue coloured eyes that resembles the colour of the ocean, red hair that almost seems like it can glow in the dark, petite lips that looks kissable, and cute pointy nose that most girls longed to have. Wait, her face seems familiar......

"Monster!!" I shouted aloud. She's the mermaid I dreamt about (Well, I saved yesterday...) "Vic, run!!" I cried while pinning the red haired monster down. 

"What are you talking about??!" Vic ran towards us and pushed me off. "How can you do that to a girl?" She gasped in disbelief while helping the monster up while the monster yelped in pain.

"No, she's not what she looks like." I quickly grabbed the monster's hand, twisted it behind my back before pulling her body up and slammed her down the floor. I didn't got my black tie for taekwondo for nothing. She yelped while grabbing her arm with another and I began to heard sobs.

"OMG!!! What have you done?!?"  Vic was totally in shock. She slapped me before running to help the monster up.

"Wait Vic!!" I tried stopping her but she yanked me hand away. "She a monster. Stay away from her!!" I tried convincing her but got a deathly glare instead.

"Really? Cause noow it seems like you're the monster to me." I was taken back with her statement.

"I'm not kidding!! Yesterday she revealed her scary tail to me. She must be a reincarnated fish trying to kill us to revenge herself for being eaten or whatsoever." I tried giving my own opinion.

"Well, I didn't see you getting any problem after sleeping with her. Am I wrong?"  Well, that made sense.... 

I looked at the red haired girl , She's now sobbing and I saw tears flowing down her pale cheeks. For this moment, i fellt like hitting myself, I felt guilty

"Are you okay?" Vic asked the red haired girl softly.

"I....." She murmured almost to herself.

"pardon?" Vic asked politely.

"I'M GONNA FREAKING SQUEEZ THE BLOOD OUT OF YOU!!!" See, I'm right!!! Sshe really is a mosnter. The red haired girl wiped her tears of before giving me the scariest glare I've ever seen in my life. I felt my pee coming out seeing her walking closer to me.Vic on the other hand was left dumbfounded behind. "Even my parents never hitted me before!!! " She smirked revealing her sharp  fangs.

"Goodbye my lord, thanks for giving me such a WONDERFUL life."