New servant.....

Little Jung mermaid

Krystal's pov

Victoria, my first human friend now, is currently shoving bunch of human clothes to me. While Amber... the stupid servant of mine is groaning sadly while holding handful of bags. What? You guys wondering since when I'm close to Victoria and why is that stupid Amber girl my servant? 

.

.

.

.

Flashback

Arhgg!! Did that girl just did that to me?!?! She freaking took my getting hit ity!!! If I told my sisters about this I’m sure they will really squeeze the blood out of her! Well, I'm not like them, I’m not that violent. Besides, I’m sure my prince charming wouldn’t like it if I kill her.

Well at least let me scare the out of her…… I let down my fangs, which I think its' the only flaw on my face . I gave her a sly smirk as I approach her slowly. My God, her face is priceless!! I tried my best to hold my laughter. 

“D…don’t come any closer!” She stuttered with sweat tickling down her neck. pfft....  

"W...wait!! W..what are you gonna do to her?!?" The other girl seems to be panicking. I need to put this act up for a while hehe....

"Arghh!! W..what a..are you do..doing??!" She stuttered while backing backwards. I leaned closer to her which I think we're only few inches apart. I felt weird tingling sensation in both my heart and stomach. What is this feeling I wonder? "W..what d..do y..you want?" She gasped between her breath. 

"payback." I said smirking. I suddenly thought of a brilliant idea. Hehe... "If you don't want me to kill you, you need to do something for me in return." 

"W...what?" She seems both curious and nervous. 

"Be my servant." I gave her a sly smile and she flinched. 

"S..servant?" 

Flashback ended

.

.

.

.

 

Well, of course she agreed after that. And we properly introduce ourselves to each other. Thinking of it makes me giggled a bit. The stupid is kinda cute actually......

"Enough pls." Amber pleaded with her brow knitted. "You guys bought tons of dresses right? I think you should stop!!" She said sighing. "And besides, you guys are using my money." 

"Well, you're her servant right?" Victoria said while chuckling. 

"Servants don't pay for their master, okay?" Amber sticked out her tongue while glaring at Victoria.

"Are you saying this because you wanna see her around?" Victoria joked which earned a slap from Amber. ? Is there anything wrong with being ? Humans are weird... Well, anyway I learned how to properly dressed up and my privious attempt kinda make me blush in embarrass. 

"You know, you said you're in love with prince Minhyuk, how can you tell?" Victoria blurted out causing me to tilt me head a side to think about it.

"Who fell in love with a person whom they never even spoken to each other before?" Amber asked almost to herself but immediately shut up when Victoria and I glared at her.  

"Erm... how do I say this? I think he's attractive and all and I kinda mesmerized with his beauty." I answered honestly.  

"Seriously? You called that love?" She said in disbelief and I just shrugged my shoulder. "Well, if you show up in front of him one day, he'll surely fall for you. You're like the prettiest creature ever." Victoria said and I blushed a little. 

"Whatever, but I don't think you can even meet him in person now...." Amber blurted which made me and Victoria raised a brow. "Victoria you didn't know?" Victoria just shook her head. "prince Minhyuk went to Roland Kingdom to settle something. He won't be back by the next three months I think...How can you not know Vic? He left the next day after the shipwreck. In fact, that ship party was like a farewell party.... .."

"Really? I guess I'm a bit out dated." Victoria scratched her nape before turning back to look at me."So what are you gonna do?" She asked me and I gave her a confused look. "Well, since your prince charming ain't gonna come back after the next three months, what are you gonna do? Go back to your palace and come back three months later?" 

"...." Now that I think about it.... Nothing is going like how I planned. I thought the moment I met my prince he would just ask me to marry him. I can't go back to the sea since I know they might already begin to suspect me and if I go back now, I'm not gonna come back up again...... 

"Seems like you're in trouble.... You don't have a place to stay?" Victoria frowned after I nodded my head.

"Don't tell me you thought you were going to stay at the palace the moment you met the prince?" Amber said sarcastically and gave her my deathly glare.

"Well, since I fell for him at first sight." I thought for a second.... Did I really fell for him in the first place? "So I thought he might as well felt the same for me." 

 

"Why don't you just go back to your palace?"

"It's complicated. I'm afraid I might not come back up after I go back down." I uttered bitterly.

"Is that so....." Victoria seems to be in her own thoughts before she snapped her fingers. "You can just stay at your servant's house in the mean time!" 

"Wait!!" Amber immediately stood in front of Victoria. "Excuse me but I'm not agreeing with this! And I enjoy living by my own."

"Really? Then why are you always begging me to stay over at your house?" Victoria said smirking. "And I think you actually wanted this since you know how innocent she actually is." That was supposed to be a whisper but I can hear it since I have a little power. Amber's face is now as red as tomato and she slapped Victoria lightly on the arm.

"I...I'm an orphan, and I don't think I can afford her expanses. Besides, you guys just finished off my money for this month and I'm gonna work 24/7 to get that back!" She snorted red. 

"Well, since I saved your life, and gave you my being hit ity, being my servant isn't enough." I started speaking. "You let me live your house and I'll pay you back in some ways." I smiled purposely to expose my long sharp fangs. She frowned before sighing. 

"Arghh, I don't have a choice do I?" She said frustratedly. "Thanks for everything princess. " She said half heartedly and I grinned.

 

 

Hope I'll be getting along with her.....