Troublesome princess......

Little Jung mermaid

Amber’s pov 

 

“Krystal!! Where are you?!?” I shouted with all my might without even caring the people around. “Princess? Where are you! Come out this instance or I’ll eat thousands of fish everyday!!” Where the hell is the stupid piranha?!?

I eyes wondered around the street searching for the idiotic bratty piranha. I went to the narrowest place around this area, where I know most erts would do their ‘business’ here. I hope the piranha is not their ‘customer’…..

“Urgh…. So tight…..” I stopped when I heard some sounds coming from a narrow alley……

“My turn!” Said another guy with a husky voice. “Oh God! It feels so good….” I almost puke when the guy moaned loudly. I’m gonna ing kill them!!! 

Without wasting any second, I rushed to the direction of the source of the voice and beat the out of the two erts. I kicked their ‘thing’ which was swaying around and they fell on their knees holding their parts. Serves them right! I quickly turned around and saw……

A GUY pulling up his pants.

“John! Ron!” He ran to the two guys whom I kicked their groins.  “What are you doing to my boyfriends?” He glared at me while helping his friends up.

“B..boyfriends?” I finally registered his word in my mind.

“Yes! So what’s your problem? Are you that homophobic to  interrupt us while we’re doing our business?”

“N…no! I..it’s a mistake!!” 

“I don’t care if it’s a mistake or whatever you’re pulling on us, but now you’re getting it!!”

……

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I groaned in pain while walking in the dark alley…… Those three dudes seriously beat the hell out of me….. I sighed while shaking my head. “Stupid piranha, I hate you.” 

“What did you said?” I almost jumped out of my skin….

“Pira…. Princess?” I looked at her in disbelief. She’s now glaring at me while a lollipop.

“What happened to you?” She frowned at my wounded face.

“Thanks to you. Now back to you, where have you been? I thought I told you to stay at home?” I said with a hint of annoyance in my tone.

“I was boreeeeeeeeeeeeed” She made sure to emphasize the word ‘bored’ before continuing. “There's nothing but dead fish in your house! I'm too bored I went out for a walk. Then a bunch of humans offered me some snacks and I gladly took it. They then dragged me here forcefully and I was really annoyed so I showed them my fangs. Funny though they ran screaming ‘vampire!!’ and I wonder why…” Her statement made me chuckled a bit but I immediately glared back at her.

“No more going out without my permission okay?” I knitted my brow. She sensed my seriousness and nodded while pouting before walking way ahead of me….

“Cute….” I muttered under my breath.

“Thanks, you’re cute as well.” She uttered without looking back at me.

I let out a slight chuckle before catching up with her. Guess I need to learn to stop muttering my thoughts out…….

.

.

.

.

 .

.

.

.

.                                 

Knock Knock Knock

I groaned while covering my head with my pillow. Who the hell knocks on someone’s door early in the morning? I decided to ignore it but……

Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock

Argh!!! I tossed the pillow angrily before stomping my way to the front door and opened the door with all my strength.

“The f….” I froze when I saw Vic glaring at me.

“The f?” She raised a brow.

“The flower on you head is beautiful.”

“Thanks! As if there is one.” She uttered sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

“Come in….” Before I could step aside for her to make her way in my house, she pushed me aside and walked in like this is her own property. “So polite of you….”

“Whatever….” Even though her back is facing me, but I know that she’s definitely rolling her eyes now. “You slept here?” She asked while pointing at my cheap wooden sofa.

“Yup.” 

“She forced you to?”

“Nope, I decide to. Who would want to sleep with a piranha?”

“erts like you do. I was quite shocked that you weren’t taking advantage of her innocence….”

“Yah!” I glared at her and she chuckled. I lied back at my wooden sofa readying for another round of sleep before she interrupted.

“Aren’t you getting ready?”

“For?” I asked with my eyes still closed. 

“School dummy! 40 minutes before school starts!” With that said, I immediately ran into the bathroom while cursing. Fudge! Today’s Monday!

I finished wearing my uniform and ran to my room to grab my bag.

“Stupid..” The piranha groaned while squinting her eyes at me. Opss, she looks annoyed, better escape before her fangs are down.

“I’m going to school okay? Stay home, I’ll be back later.” Without waiting for her reply, I slammed the door shut.  

.

.

.

.

.

“Llama!” The moment I stepped in my classroom, I was headlocked by Minho.

“Sup!” I greeted and he released me.

“Ambro.” I bear hugged Key like I haven’t seen him for a thousand years. “I need to talk to you later…” He whispered and I raised a brow. I fist bumped my other buddies; Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin and Henry before plopping on my seat.

The guys went out for a walk since the class starts 10 minutes later while Key and I stayed in the class for a talk.

“Spit it out.” I said with a brow raised and he smirked.

“So what’s with you yesterday?” He questioned while rubbing his chin.

“Yesterday?” 

“Oh you know what I want to know but don’t know, so don’t act like you don’t know what I want to know but don’t know. Tell me what I want to know before I tell everyone what I know.”

“What you know?” I laughed a bit at his sentence.

“Your crush.” He muttered with a sly smirk and my laughter immediately turned into a glare. “A ah, don’t look at me like that young lady, and don’t even bother lying to me or the little secret of yours would be the new hot topic tomorrow.” I raised my hands in defeat and sighed.

“Remember the girl whom I said was living with me?” He nodded and I continued. “Well she’s the ‘prettiest girl ever’ Minho was talking about yesterday and when he said that she was surrounded by some tough guys I kinda got worried and ran out to look for her.” Key’s eyes widened before returning back to normal.

“You never told me.”

“Told you what?” I gave him a confused look.

“That she’s a babe.” He had this small ertish smile on him.

“Is that necessary?” 

“Well, if she’s an ugly then she wouldn’t even had the chance of stepping a foot in your house.”

“Huh?” My eye brows knitted so closely that it might even leave some wrinkles.

“She’s hot! That’s the only reason why you’re allowing her to stay at your place. So that’s what you mean…. She’s that hot that it kills you to chase her out huh?” he rubbed his chin like he had just solved some big cases.

“No! I have someone I like remember?!”  

“Really?” A voice startled both Key and I from behind. Oh, I know well who’s the owner of that voice,… My Crush! “Who’s that lucky person?  Hyung!” She asked excitingly while sitting in front of me.

“It’s y…Ouch!” Key yelped in pain when I stomped on his foot. I gave him a warning look and he shrugged.

“Youch? Seriously hyung? You like that nerd?”

“No! Definitely not him!”  

“No Sulli, it’s yo…AHHH!!” He screamed when I pinched his thigh. Serves you right Diva!

“Stop guessing Sulli, go back to your seat, Mr Wong is here.” With that said, Sulli walked away while pouting. I glared Key and he grinned evilly.

The rest of the class was boring, well Maths is boring….. I was doodling on the notebook the whole time I didn’t even realized that Maths class had already ended…..

“Dino!” I jumped up from my seat causing my head to collide with someone’s jaw. “Ouch!”

“It’s your fault for shouting.” I yelled and showed him my tongue. Jonghyun also stuck out his tongue while rubbing his jaw.

“Guys, how about we hang out at the cafeteria?” Onew suggested and I tilted my head looking confused. “You didn’t know? Ms. Jim is absent so we are having a free period now.” I mouthed ‘o’ before nodding my head.

“Girls you coming?” Minho asked Sulli and Luna.

“Nope we'll chit chat here.” Said Luna while winking.

“More like gossiping.” Minho snorted.

“Whatever.” The girls muttered in unison before continuing their topic.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

We sat at our usual spot and eat the snacks we received from our fangirls. Yup, we are the so called popular kids in this school. Well I’m really glad that my parents left me this handsome face of mine since it really helps me to save up quite an amount of money. While munching the chips, Onew suddenly blurted out…..

“What going on there?” He pointed at the crowd at our school entrance.

“I hope it’s not a fight….” Taemin, being weak as he is, he curled himself up into a ball. Well, I can’t blame him since he was being bullied for for pretty much the rest of his life before we came into the picture and beat the crap out of the bullies.     

“Come on Taemin don’t be such a scaredy cat.” As usual, the busy body Henry dragged all of us to the school entrance. “Wow, I wonder what’s happening here.” We all were curious as the crowd grew larger and larger. “Hey you!” Henry tapped on the shoulder of one of guys in the crowd. “What’s going on here?”

“There’s a drop dead super gorgeous girl here!” He exclaimed before joining the crowd once again.

“Ceh, it’s just a girl.” Henry groaned in disappointment. “I was hoping it to be a fight.”

“Well, a drop dead super gorgeous girl sounds interesting to me.” Murmured Minho to himself before disappearing to the crowd. 

“Typical pimpho.” We all said in unison before high fiving each other. When we were about to jogged back to the cafeteria, I heard a few conversations……

“Damn! What a crowd! You caught a glimpse of her?”

“Damn yeah! Such a hot babe!! What an odd but hot red hair she had there!”

With that, I froze on the spot……

 

 

 

 

 

.