Chapter 5

Show Me The Money Show Me Your Love

YOUR POV:

"Bobby hurry up!" I yelled Bobby was taking forever at his locker "okay okay sheesh woman" I heard him sigh. "Jiwoooooon~" I whined he smiled at me and kissed my forehead "you're too cute" he said I scoffed "how about we do this date another day? Hmm?" He asked and caressed my cheek I grabbed his hand. "Okay tomorrow?" I asked Bobby sighed "can't I have practice tomorrow" I pouted "Saturday?" I asked Bobby smiled and kissed me "it's a date" he smiled I laughed "we haven't even gone on a official date and you've kissed me 100,000 times" I joked "well you're mine okay? Paek ______ is officially my girlfriend from now on got it?" He asked I looked around the hall way. "Bobby.....nobody is here to hear you" I said Bobby hung his head "it was directed towards you" he knocked on my head. I blushed at my stupidity Bobby pinched my cheeks "cute" he said. Taehyun! "Bobby hurry up we still need to visit Taehyun!" I scolded him "all right geez" he held his hands up in defeat.

 

AT WINNER'S DORM

I opened the door "TAEHYUNNIEEEEE~" I yelled he looked horrible all pale and sick. "Hey" he croaked "Bobby you're here? How do you know _______?" Taehyun asked I silenced Bobby. "Eat some soup 1st." I said handing the soup over to him. "Thanks princess" he thanked "you look horrible" Bobby said Taehyun glared at him "you don't say" he said I lightly chuckled and hugged Bobby's side. "Are you guys...." "dating? Yes" I smiled I felt Bobby relax as he wrapped his arms around me and kiss my head. "Congrats I wish I was there to see it but..." Taehyun said and pointed to his sick face. "We haven't even told anyone really" Bobby shrugged "well we haven't announced it officially" Bobby corrected. "So when did it start?" Taehyun asked setting side his empty bowl of soup. "Not to long ago yesterday" Bobby said "we where gonna have our 1st date today but she wanted to visit you" Bobby said and held my hand. "How sweet Bobby she may be annoying a amateur at everything spoiled bit-" "watch yourself" I threatened. "Um....terrifying I wasn't gonna say y" Taehyun nervously laughed. I raised a eyebrow "anyways back to what I was saying she maybe be all those but she's a keeper" Taehyun said I smiled Bobby hugged my tightly "I know she is" he said. 

IN THE CAR

The ride with Bobby was quiet I the radio and Park Bom's U&I was on "you and I together it just feels so right~" I sang along bobbing my head with the beat. "Wow you can sing too? You should join YG" Bobby said. I laughed and rolled my eyes "you're such a sugar coater" I said "no really you should join YG we could be the company sweethearts" Bobby smiled. I rolled my eyes and notice Bobby forgot his seat belt "click it or ticket" I quoted the stupid commercial Bobby looked down and buckled his seat belt "so forgetful" I knocked on his head Bobby pouted slightly and I leaned over to kiss his cheek. 

 

AT HOME

We finally reached my house and I unbuckled my seat belt "you wanna come in?" I asked "sure" Bobby said. I unlocked the front door since I gave the maid's the day off today. "I'm home~" I said "is someone home?" Bobby asked I laughed "no nobody is home" Bobby wrapped his arms around me "well good now I can do this" he said and kissed me deeply. His arms traveled up and down my back as I ran my fingers through his hair we both pulled away and Bobby gave me a peck on the lips. "I'm been dying to do that" he whispered I smiled "wanna watch a movie?" Bobby smiled and nodded his head "let's watch a horror movie" Bobby smirked I glared at him "we're watching Lilo and Stitch." I said I logged into Netflix and clicked in Lilo and Stitch "you're such a kid" he laughed I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I'M HOOOOOOME!" A male voice said I widened my eyes and looked at Bobby " "Samchon! I thought you weren't gonna be home until next week..." I stood up "Who is that?" DongGab said pointing to Bobby. "Um.....well let me explain" I begged my uncle. "Explain now." He sternly said. "Okay well this is Bobby my ....boyfriend" I squeaked the last part. "Boyfriend?" He raised his eyebrow I nodded "and what where you and your boyfriend doing?" He asked "watching Lilo and Stitch" I lowered my head DongGab ruffled my hair "have fun kiddo" he said I looked up at him. "Have fun?" I asked "NOT THAT KIND OF FUN!" He panicked "I wasn't thinking like that!!! I was just expecting you to yell at me!" I yelled and covered my ears "whoops...." DongGab said "are you heading back to the studio with Tokki oppa?" I asked DongGab nodded "and stop calling Dok2 Tokki he really hates it" DongGab scolded "he can't hate me" I innocently smiled. I looked over at Bobby he had his mouth hung wide open "judging by your boyfriend's reaction he knows who I am" DongGab said "I'm a big fan Mr.The Quiett" Bobby bowed I've never seen him so formal it was kind of cute. DongGab nodded his head "listen here kid this girl here is precious to me and if you dare break her me and Dok2 will sign you autographs on your face with our rings got it?" DongGab threatened Bobby seemed nervous and scared "y-yes sir" he stuttered "alright kiddos The Quiett has gotta run see you soon princess" DongGab hugged me and lifted me up. "Tell Tokki I said hi!" I laughed "yeah yeah yeah" DongGab said and left. I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water "yoooou never told me The Quiett was your uncle!" Bobby half yelled I shrugged "you never asked" I slyly smiled and hopped onto the counter "well how was I suppose to know?" Bobby asked I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him. "Let's so start our movie" I smiled Bobby carried me to the couch and set me down softly. "I need to go home" Bobby said "spend the night" I said and grabbed his hand. "I have no clothes" he said "I'll give you some of DongGab's old clothes and we can just wash your uniform tonight." I said Bobby sighed and laid next to me."You make me crazy" Bobby whispered and kissed my cheek. 

 

AFTER THE MOVIE

"Bobby here are some shorts and a t-shirt" I said and handed it to him. "I don't need the t-shirt" Bobby smirked I looked at him weirdly "why?" I asked "I sleep shirt-less" Bobby smirked I felt my cheeks get hot. Bobby ed his uniform shirt and all I saw was abs. He had a nice body with wash-board abs I felt the room get hot. "Yah look at me" Bobby said I shook my head. I have to admit he was damn hot. 

Bobby came and hugged me from behind. "You like what you see?" He whispered in my ear. I pushed him away and stuck my tongue at him before running away I went into the bathroom and splashed my face with cool water. "Why does he do this to me?" I mumbled to myself.

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the delay school ._. Anyways 

New character:

DongGab aka The Quiett: your uncle who basically raised you since your parents where always busy he's a successful rapper along with his friend Dok2. They are illioinares.

Dok2: you call him tokki (bunny/rabbit) because his name is pronounced Dokki he's very playful with you but stern he wants only the best for you and has known you since you where just a toddler. 

Don't forget to comment because the more you do the more it makes me happy which leads to more uodates! (: