Chapter 21

Show Me The Money Show Me Your Love

AUTHOR'S POV:

A few weeks had passed by and you and Bobby where now living together show me the money was right around the corner and you had slowly gained more and more popularity as a rookie soloist.

YOUR POV:

"Bobby I made breakfast!" I shouted he came running down the stairways and kissed my cheek "thanks babe" he said and sat down across from me. "so what's Ms.Soloist's schedule today?" He asked "nothing really just vocal training dance practice and working on the collaboration with AOMG what about you Mr.Show me the money future winner?" I asked "work on raps all day and missing and thinking of you" he winked I laughed and rolled my eyes "are you heading to YG? I heard about the new survival show Yangsuk is playing" I said and ate some food. "yeah it's stressful 2 new trainees one of the guys could get booted off and I heard from the word around we're getting another trainee. "stay strong Kimbap" I said and went to put my dishes in the sink Bobby followed behind me and we both left. "what time does your schedule end?" He asked me as soon as we both entered the car "around 1 or 2 in the morning lunch break at 12 dinner break at 6" I said "I'll stop by and we'll go have lunch together but I have to be at the trainee building at 6" Bobby said while focusing on the road "it's fine I was just going to eat dinner at the cafeteria with Minzy anyways" I said "don't over work yourself" Bobby said "look at you Mr.Panda" I said and pinched his cheek, he laughed and shook his head still focused on the road.

We arrived at the YG building and Bobby walked me in. He was still in the trainee building because Team B or iKon as they call them now, hasn't officially debuted. "by baby I'll text you around 11:50" he said and kissed me. "work hard Kimbap!" I shouted as he went into his car. He waved goodbye and I entered YG building. "hey ______" GD came and wrapped his arm around my shoulder "what do you want Jiyong?" I asked and rolled my eyes "just saying hello to my favorite cousin" he smiled. Yes Gdragon is my cousin, and a super annoying one too but I love him we haven't really told anybody we were cousins Bobby knows and Bigbang knows Yangsuk knows just not the media. "Jiyong" a soft voice called "Kiko!" He said and ran up to his girlfriend. We haven't confirmed their relationship but they're dating something about keeping his reputation and Taeyang's concert blah blah blah. "annyeong Kiko Unnie" I smiled "hey ______" she smiled back. "______ come on you're late!" Hongjin one of my backup dancers came "oops sorry" I apologized to her.

we practiced

and practiced

and practiced

it was torture finally it was almost lunch and Bobby texted me

Kimbap: You didn't forget about our date right? Kekeke~ don't make me wait in the car too long or else you're really dead tomorrow morning I'll be waiting. XOXO The coolest awesomest most handsome rapper boyfriend boss gangster that ever lived!

I rolled my eyes and laughed "Goeun tell the others I'll be eating lunch with Bobby today" I said "ohhhhh Bobby~" she cooed "shut up yah wanna die?" I laughed she laughed "okay okay go with your boyfriend come on my single people YG cafeteria here we come!" She said and walked out I laughed and grabbed my bag and headed out. "going out with Bobby?" I turned around and saw CL "Chaerin! Yeah haha....we have lunch plans" I smiled "okay be careful" she said "careful? Chae it's my boyfriend" I said "I don't know maybe he'll get you pregnant" she shrugged I laughed and walked out. Bobby pulled up to the curb and I got in the car. "you smell like sweat" he said "so do you" I laughed and stuck out my tongue at him. "so where are we going?" I asked "I really wanted some bubble tea" he said and pulled up to Tea Garden. "Jiwon that's not food!" I whined "they have sandwiches babe" i groaned and got out of the car "that's my girl" he smiled and wrapped his arms around me. "Hello Welcome to Tea Garden" a women bowed "hi table for 2" I smiled "right this way please" she led us to a table that was more sectioned off and private "I'm guessing you guys want to be unseen" she winked I smiled and thanked her. "what are you getting?" I asked Bobby "milk bubble tea" he said "just milk bubble tea? Jiwon you should eat something" I nagged a bit. "I'm on a diet babe need to stay fit" he said and flexed i rolled my eyes and chuckled "you're going to eat whether you like it or not" I said Bobby groaned "fine" he pouted i smiled and continued reading the menu. "hi are you ready to order?" Our waiter asked "I'll have the milk bubble tea with a chicken sandwich please" Bobby ordered "and I'll have milk tea also with the honey chicken sandwich with a side of fries" I said and handed him the menus. About 15 minutes later he brought us out our food "looks good" Bobby said "yeah hungry now aren't you?" I said he rolled his eyes and mocked me i laughed and he kissed me over the table. "yah look behind you" Bobby said I looked and saw a group of guys taking pictures of us. "cute" I chuckled and waved to them. They awed and took more pictures. I ate some of my sandwich which was delious "let me try some" Bobby said and opened his mouth as i fed him, he held a thumb up and fed me some of his food. "e-excuse me.... Can I take a picture with you?" A boy asked i smiled "of course" I got out of my seat and took a photo with him. "thank you!" He said and ran off. "cute" I laughed "he was standing too close to you" i heard Bobby grumble "Jiwon are you jealous?" I laughed "maybe" he said and sipped on his bubble tea. "aigoo how cute" I laughed. "aish come on let's pay we should get back soon" he said "check please" he called.

after we payed Bobby drove me back to the YG building and headed back to the trainee building. I practiced my vocal lessons and it felt like my vocal chords where about to bleed. "okay done for the day" the teacher said it was about 6 o'clock. "Minzy!" I called "______!" She said "let's go" i said. "yah you're working so hard you can barely talk" she said i shook my head and held up a okay sign. "aye don't worry it gets easier" she said and drank her ice coffee i had green tea with honey to sooth my throat and ate some ramen. "ja~ I have to get back to the unnies" Minzy said I nodded and waved goodbye and took out my phone I sighed and went back to the practice room to practice dancing for another hour. I looked at my phone and it was 7:58 pm I got a message from Jay.

jaebum: I'll be at YG in like 5 minutes.

I got dressed in my big nonagon sweater (okay technically Bobby's) and put on some jeans before heading out. Jay was already there with his car and I hopped in the front seat. "whoa..... Not to be mean but um.... You look horrible." Jay said I was extremely exhausted and my schedule wasn't suppose to end for a couple more hours. "I'm fine let's go" I yawned and he drove off.