Chapter 8

Show Me The Money Show Me Your Love

YOUR POV: 
I looked at Bobby with delight "what if you-" "shhh babe my fans will love you ok you're the most gorgeous beautiful sweetest girl ever and if my fans truly love me they'll support us" he said I smiled because I knew it was true. 
THE NEXT DAY
I woke up and grabbed my phone looking at the time then I went on allkpop.com to see what's going on in the kpop world.
BREAKING NEW BOBBY FROM YG HAS A GIRLFRIEND! + HIS GIRLFRIEND IS TAEYEON FROM SNSD's FRIEND
I scrolled down and read the comments 
"Wow congrats oppa"
"Omo he's so lucky she's gorgeous"
"I SHIP!"
I screamed with joy just then my phone rang I answered it knowing it was Bobby "did you see it?" He asked "mmmm! I'm so happy did you read the comments?!" I said and smiled like a idiot. "I told you they'd support us" he said I giggled a bit "hey wanna come by the company they want to meet you" he asked "oh that should be fun sure what time do you want to pick me up?" I asked "how about right now?" He asked "eh? I'm not even ready" I complained "ok ok I'll wait for you to get ready but in the mean time please open the door it's cold outside" he said I laughed and hung up the phone and rushed downstairs to open the door. "Oh my god I'm so cold" Bobby said and ran inside. "It's your dumb fault for being a stalker" I joked Bobby pouted "hurry up and go get ready" Bobby said. "I'm going I'm going geez" I said "wait!" He said I turned around "let me help you" he smirked I shook my head and went back upstairs. 
I came down after getting ready I wore a white shirt jeans and converse. "Wow" Bobby smiled "what?" I asked "nothing you're just so stunning" he kissed my cheek "cheesy" I said and wrapped my arms around him "let's go" he said and swooped me up. "Bobby~ let me down" I whined "never" he said, he through me over his shoulder and opened his car door. He set me in carefully and shut the door and made his way to the driver's set. "Seatbelt" I told him he rolled his eyes and smiled. He started the car and drove off. "Mr.Yang wants us to have a conference" Bobby said I looked up from my phone "when?" I asked "I'm not sure he didn't tell me the details but I'll tell you when he tells me" he said. "Oh turn up the radio!" I said it was 2NE1's song Gotta be you on I started rapping and singing along with the radio "wow you can sing? What else does my girlfriend do perfectly" Bobby laughed I nudged him a bit "shut up I'm not even that good" I laughed.
We arrived at the YG building and Bobby and I got out of the car. "Let's go" he said and held my hand. Paparazzi where already surround us taking pictures and asking questions "please we will answer all your questions at the conference coming up" Mr.Yang suddenly popped out of no where. "Come on kids" he said and dragged us inside. He took us to a practice room where all the YG artist where I froze when I saw G-dragon. "Mino!" I said and hugged him. "I see you're already close to some of the artist here." Mr.Yang laughed. "Neh I go to the same school as them and Mino is a childhood friend" I said and bowed. "Aigoo Bobby your girlfriend is killer" Mr.Yang said. "Unnie is Bobby's girlfriend?" A little girl asked I would recognize her anywhere "neh Haru-ah" I smiled and ruffled her hair. Haru went up to Bobby and tugged on his sleeve "can Appa buy your girlfriend?" She asked I laughed at Haru she was just too cute an innocent. "Appa's credit card will break we can't buy people Haru" Tablo said and picked up Haru. "Hi nice to meet you" he said I bowed "I'm a huge fan of Epik High" I said in English "oh you speak English?" He asked I nodded "I was born in America and moved to Korea when I was about 5" I smiled "wassup I'm CL" CL came up I was stunned she was gorgeous and amazing "annyeong~ I'm Dara please call me unnie!" Dara said "I'm Bom! Call me and I'll take you out to eat anytime!" Park Bom said "Hi I'm Minzy" Minzy smiled "wow it's such a honor to meet you guys" I bowed. Next Bigbang introduced each other then WINNER came up. "Annyeong I'm Mino- ow!" I put Mino in a head lock "yah you punk I know who you guys are already aish" I glared at them. 2 girls came up I didn't recognize their faces so I suggested they're trainees. "I'm Jennie Kim" a tan girl with ombré hair said "Jang Hana" the other girl said. They looked at me bitterly "Annyeong I'm Paek ______" I bowed and smiled to everyone. "I'm Kim Bobby everyone!" Bobby waved "shut up we already know you!" Daesung yelled "tell us about yourself" Taeyang said I was a bit flustered Bigbang was my favorite group as a girl "um.....well I'm 17 years old attending Seoul High with everyone in Team B I'm kind of nervous right now because Bigbang is here and um....pleasetreatmenicely" I said really fast and bowed I covered my face and buried myself into Bobby's chest. "Hahaha! Omo she's so cute!" Bom said "ayeeee Bobby treat her nicely she's a keeper" G-dragon winked at Bobby. "YG couple!" Seungri said "eh?" Everyone turned to him "I was trying to come up with a couple name for them how about YG couple!" Seungri said. "Eh? I'm not in YG" I said "oh....Mr.Yang actually wants you to sign as a model here. He saw the article of you and Taeyeon and said you had a fresh face" Bobby said I pressed my fingers against my cheek. "What's that suppose to mean?" I asked. "It means you're beautiful" Bobby smiled and kissed my cheek Seungyoon made a puking noise and Mino was trying to kiss Taehyun and Taehyun was trying to push him away. "Awww!" Bom awed "yah we need to get to the airport" CL said and checked the time "Ok let's go before we miss our flight" Dara said "we need to get back to writing our album....we can't have our fans waiting for another 2 years" g-dragon said and with that they all left leaving WINNER Jennie Kim and Jang Hana. "So how old are you guys?" I asked "we're all the same age" Hana said Jennie chewed her gum and crossed her arms. "Oh that's cool! Do you guys go to school with us?" I asked "we've been training really hard so we haven't been to school lately" Jennie said and twirled a piece of her ombré hair. I nodded my head and turned to Bobby "yah don't you have practice?" I asked he sighed an hugged me "come with me babe I'll be lonely" he said I rolled my eyes "you have 5 other people in the room with you" I said "yeah but I can't make out with any of them....that's weird" Bobby said I blushed a bit since he mentioned something involving skin ship in front of other people. "She ain't about that life!" Seunghoon said and protectively hugged me. Seunghoon was that older brother I could count on. "Yah give me my girlfriend!" Bobby said and pulled me back he threw me over his shoulder and started to walk out of the room. "Bobby~ put me down!" I said "bye guys..."I awkwardly said as Bobby exited forcing me to leave with him. We where in the hall way and he finally set me down. "Are you mad?" I asked Bobby looked away I tippy toed and kissed his cheek. "Are you mad now?" I asked he still ignored me "oppa~ jiwon oppa~" I cooed and his hair. I could see he gulped when his Adam's apple moved. "Jagiya~" I sang "ok ok fine geez just ugh please don't tease me when we're in public" he winked I scoffed "" I said "only for you" he cooed "you got me when you kissed my cheek but...." He leaned in and kissed me "I wanted to hear you call me oppa again" he said I blushed "y-yah! Why are you even mad?" I changed the subject "I hate it when guys touch you" he said I laughed "Seunghoon is like a older brother to me don't worry nobody can replace you" I said and cupped his cheeks. "Now let's get going before you get in trouble with Hanbin" I said and held his hand.

AFTER PRACTICE
"I'm so tired!" Junhoe whined "noona a kiss will recharge me" Junhoe said and puckered his lips "Yah you want to die?" Bobby glared at him. I'll admit Bobby is the most stupidest person I've ever met but he can be scary from time to time. "Hehe....just kidding hyung...."Junhoe said and went to bother Donghyuk. "Ugh" Bobby groaned and rested his head on my lap. "Tired?" I asked Bobby sighed and nodded "I need to go home shower eat and sleep." He said. "Haha by home do you mean your dorm or my house?" I asked "your house of course I need to be by you" he said I leaned down and kissed him. "Do you want me to drive?" I asked Bobby shook his head "I don't want you to kill us" he said "yah! I'm a safe driver!" I protested "yeah right you ran over a squirrel" Hanbin popped out. "And that was the 1st day of driver's ed" he said I pouted "don't talk about that.... That poor squirrel" I sulked. "Yeah I don't feel safe with you driving" Bobby said. He got up and grabbed the keys out of my purse. "Let's go babe" he said I got up and said goodbye to everyone. We walked to the car an he opened the door for me "m'lady" he said "ew never say that again" I laughed. "Haha ok ok sorry babe" he said as he closed the car door. I smiled I was really lucky to have a boyfriend as nice as Bobby. "Let go home and sleep" Bobby said as he fixed his snapback. "After you shower blah you smell roll down a window" I said.
------------------------------------------- sorry for the late updates somebody stole my phone ._. STOLE IT THEY STOLE IT. But I got another one