Chapter 11

Show Me The Money Show Me Your Love
YOUR POV: Taeyeon and I both strolled the streets it wasn't too busy today. "what about a café?" Taeyeon asked I shrugged "a café sounds nice" I said Taeyeon sighed "can we just shop? You don't need a job! You're signing under YG anyways" she complained I sighed "fine fine we can just shop you brat" I said and punched her arm softly. AUTHOR'S POV: But what you didn't know was the boys weren't practicing they where actually planning your birthday party which was in 2 weeks. "What about a barbeque?" Junhoe said. "we had one for her 8th birthday" Mino said "I know a Las Vegas theme!" Seunghoon said "that's too much money" Bobby said. "what about a pool party? Noona's body is killer" Junhoe smirked Bobby slapped Junhoe upside his head "_______ can't swim" B.I. said clicking his pen. "she can't swim?" Bobby asked B.I. nodded his head "she almost drowned when she was little so she's traumatized by it." B.I. said "I got it!" Mino snapped hid fingers "ok princess loves loves looooooooves costumes right? So why not throw her a big masquerade ball!" Mino said. "how are we gonna get her to get all dressed up? It's suppose to be a surprise" B.I. said "ok well I say we have one of us or Taeyeon tell her it's a masquerade ball for something else and so when she gets all dolled up and comes we surprise her and tell her it's her surprise birthday party and bam perfect night succeeded" Mino said "you're a genius!" B.I. said and hugged Mino. "ok so let's get this all figured out what will be the theme of the ball?" B.I. Said. "what about gold and silver only babe will be the only one in gold and everything else is silver" Bobby said "oh I like that!" Mino said everyone else nodded their heads "but Bobby if _______ is going to be dressed in gold you should too" Jinhwan said "agreed you're her prince that night" B.I. said. Bobby smiled "I hope she'll like it" Bobby smiled to himself. YOUR POV: After shopping with Taeyeon I picked up some fried chicken for the boys. I ordered 4 chickens and started walking to the way where YG was. I was then stopped by some dude. He had on a green plaid shirt jeans and a black snapback. "hey wanna hang with me for a bit" he winked "no thanks" I said and tried to walk away. But the guy wouldn't stop he stood in front of me "come on hot stuff just for a bit" he said "I have a boyfriend" I said "I don't take no for a answer" he said I started walking away but he kept following me asking me for my number and for me to dump my boyfriend. Finally we reached YG and I opened the door "good afternoon Ms.Song" I bowed and smiled "Ms.Paek same to you" she said. "you work at YG?" The annoying guy asked "no my BOYFRIEND is a artist here" I said the guy just scoffed "you're into idols? Lemme show you the rapping life baby." He said I held my hand up "no thanks my boyfriend Bobby is a rapper" I said "Bobby? Ha he's just a barbie doll on stage" the guy said. (a/n Barbie and Bobby sound alike due to Korean pronunciation) "he's got talent and looks and he's sweet unlike you" I spat out "feisty I like it" he smirked. Obviously the guy liked to piss me off "piss off" I said and walked away "will I see you again?!" He hollered "no" I yelled back and flicked him off. I could imagine him smirking and walking away thinking he won. I walked to the practice room really pissed off at the guy still. He knows damn well how to get under my skin. "babe!" Bobby ran up to me and kissed me. "hey" I said still half pissed off. "what's wrong?" Bobby asked placing his hands around my hips. "ugh nothing just some stupid rapper guy hitting on me that crazy followed me all the way here and get this he even dissed you ugh he was such a nuisance!" I raged I stomped my foot and Bobby laughed "I'm hella pissed off that guy followed you but you're so ing adorable when your mad" Bobby said and kissed my frowny lips. "watch your language Mister" I said "yah the chicken is cold!" Junhoe complained "then next time you go out and buy it" I said angrily I was not in the mood for anything. "whoooa Ms.Feisty" Bobby said and hugged me "don't worry if that guy shows up at Show me The Money I'll crush him for you ok baby so don't be so mad because I love you" Bobby said and kiss my forehead I took a deep breath and nodded my head. "I love you too" I said. "Oppas~" a high pitched voice said I looked at saw Jennie. "annyeong~" she said "hey Jennie" I smiled and waved but she ignored me. I awkwardly put my hand down and pouted. "erm....where is Hanna?" Jinhwan asked breaking the ice "she's coming wae? Miss us?" Jennie twirled her hair "no not really" I heard B.I. say I mentally laughed and clung onto Bobby I have a feeling those 2 like Bobby the most. "I'm here!" Hanna said and burst through the door. She had on thick eyeliner which I don't understand why she even wore makeup if she's suppose to have practice. "oh babe Mr.Yang said that he wanted you to swing by next week to talk about the contract and that the conference is in 2 days" Bobby said "ok I'll clear out my schedule" I said "by clearing out your schedule do you mean watching as much Naruto episodes as you can before you become super busy and have no free time to cry over the deaths of characters?" Hanbin said. "pssssht ....haha....what the-.....omg........nooooooo......." I awkwardly said. "you're not a very good liar" he said and ate some chicken "shut up fat I bought you guys chicken!" I protested "shut up milk stain! The chicken is cold anyways" Hanbin said. I threw my sweater on the floor "OH THAT'S IT!" I said and charged towards him. I hit him over and over again with my elbow and slapped his arm a couple of times before tripping him. "yah!" Hanbin screamed "I told you never call me that again!" I huffed "omo! Bobby your girlfriend is crazy you should be with someone who isn't crazy like me" Jennie said and hooked her arm with Bobby I raised my eyebrow at her "you wanna be next?" I said with a I'm not taking your tone. Jennie crinkled her nose and walked away. "yah what was that all about" Bobby chuckled. "I do NOT want to talk about it" I said and crossed my arm. "aigoo today just isn't your day let me take you home and relieve your stress" Bobby winked "EW" "gross" "we have people in this room" they all said "yah you're gonna be next" I threatened Bobby he held his hands in the air and laughed "I'm just saying" I rolled my eyes and kissed him. "so you gonna tell me why you hate that name so much?" Bobby asked again. "I will" I heard Mino say. "no!" I shouted. I can beat up Hanbin but not Mino he's too tall. "in elementary school a dude chucked his milk across the room and it splattered all over _______ she had to walk around school for the rest of the day with milk stains all over her so people called her milk stain. She hated it so much I remember I found her at home and she was scribbling on her year book over the people who . Hanbin was the one who made the nickname up so he likes to use it against her. But she beats him up everytime he does." Mino explained my face turned red "yah! Don't remind me about that!" I said Bobby hugged me from behind "awww milk stain haha it's cute" he said "yah you wanna die?" I asked Bobby kissed my nose "you'll be lonely without me" he teased I pushed him away "no physical contact for the rest of the day you must say at least 3 feet away from me" I said Bobby pouted "and if I don't?" He asked "no more sleeping in the bed with me you'll have to sleep on the couch" I said crossing my arms "you're too cruel babe" Bobby said and pouted. "consequences aren't meant to be forgiving" I said.