Chapter 7

Show Me The Money Show Me Your Love
YOUR POV: It was the next morning and everybody besides Bobby had left I had just woke up I came downstairs wearing a oversized white button up shirt and yoga shorts with messy hair after brushing my teeth and washing my face. "You up?" Bobby asked he was cooking food I nodded my head "they all left to YG to practice I have to go too in a bit baby" he said I was still half sleep so I wasn't really listening. "Hungry? I made you some eggs" he said I gave him a kiss on the cheek "Thanks boyfriend" I chuckled and ate my food. "Your hair is so messy ayeee" Bobby said and ruffled my hair "Yah stop messing with my hair!" I whined. "Why aren't you eating?" I asked Bobby shook his head "I don't like eating before practice because then I can't move as freely" he said I held the spoon up to him "just one bite" I said he shook his head "Bobby! I don't want you to starve and be a skinny boyfriend with no body or anything!" I said Bobby sighed and opened his mouth I feed him the food and smiled. "Good boyfriend" I praised him. Bobby cringed and swallowed his food. "You're too cute" he said as he lifted me up and placed me on the counter. "Muah!" He said and kissed my face everywhere. "You're so weird" I laughed I hopped off the counter and went to my room. I started to change into my jeans and ed my shirt. "Babe I have to leave soon!" I heard Bobby yell "wait!" I said I only had a bra jeans and a tank top on but I ran downstairs "bye" I said and kissed him. "You look nice" he said and checked out my figure "get out" I laughed "Bye babe I'll be back later stop by if you can too" he said I hugged him "I'll stop by and bring food" I said Bobby kissed me one last time before leaving. I went back upstairs and threw on a black v neck t-shirt that was snug on my body. I also did my makeup and tied my hair into a high pony tail. I threw on black converse and headed out the door to meet Taeyeon. "Tae~" I waved and spotted my best friend. "_______!" Taeyeon shouted and hugged me. I heard a click and turned around and saw nobody. I just shrugged it off "you wanna get some ice cream?" Taeyeon asked "you don't even need to ask me." I laughed. Taeyeon was pretty famous okay REALLY famous but she didn't let that stop me and her from being best friends "H-hi Taeyeon can I have your autograph?" A girl said Taeyeon smiled "sure" she said and sighed it "oh this is my best friend Paek ______" Taeyeon said I smiled "Annyeonghaseyo Paek ______-imnida" I bowed "wow...you're beautiful" the fan said "you should be a ulzzang!" She said and took a photo of me "unnie is it okay if I post this on my cyworld???" She pouted and did aegyo I couldn't say no to her "it's not problem but remember to support BaekYeon and listen to girls generation everyday!" I said the fan nodded "PaekTae friendship Is the jjang! " She said I laughed and Taeyeon and I continued to go shopping. 30 minutes had passed and I felt my phone buzz Bobby: Taeyeon's Gorgeous Best friend? Wow a article about you? I can't even get one about me -.- I cocked my head "Taeyeon look" I said and showed her the article SNSD's leader Taeyeon was spotted hanging out with her gorgeous best friend at Myeongdong. Is she a model? "Omo you're already famous!" Taeyeon joked I nudged her "shut up" I laughed About a hour passed and Taeyeon and I where getting tired "wait I promised Bobby I'd get him food and visit him" I said "oh there is this great chicken shop around here" Taeyeon said "let's go~" I said Taeyeon and I hooked arms and skipped to the chicken shop. People where taking pictures and videos of us which I found kind of funny. "Okay I will take 2 seasoned and 2 roasted" I ordered "that will be xxx won" the lady said I handed her the money "excuse me but are you SNSD's Taeyeon?" She asked Taeyeon nodded and smiled "a snsd member has came to my shop. I have been blessed" she joked I laughed "and you I've never seen you but you're beautiful are you....a model? Or perhaps a trainee" she said I shook my head "no no no I'm just a girl" I laughed "you should become a ulzzang! Very pretty girls you'll find wonderful guys" she said I blushed and thought of Bobby. "Thank you" Me and Taeyeon said and bowed. "You should" she said "I should what?" I asked "become a ulzzang" she said. "Or a trainee or a model but....you're not tall enough" she said I laughed "neither are you" I said she shrugged "true true" BOBBY ' S POV: "Don't be nervous" Jinhwan said I blew out some air. Okay don't be nervous all for ______. I told myself I went into his office with the others behind me giving me cheesy grins and 2 thumbs up. "M-mr.Yang....I have something I m - must umm....c-confess." I stuttered "yes Bobby what is it? I'm busy delaying bigbang's comeback" (a/n LOL I JUST HAD TO) Mr.Yang said I took a deep breath. "I have a girlfriend" I said Mr.Yang looked up from his computer "who?" He asked. "Paek ______" I gulped was I in trouble? "Oh her? She's a very nice girl good job I hope you last long I'll go public about your relationship soon but in the mean time.....help me find out what Seungri did wrong" he said I was stunned "you're not....mad?" I asked "why would I be? This is great publicity Baekhyun and Taeyeon are dating SM and JYP have a bunch of artist dating it's our turn. And I don't want you guys to turn into single losers forever" he said I was shocked and kind of offended but I bowed "thank you for not being ....mad" I said unsure "get back to practice you bum" he said. I was really confused "what happened?" Jinhwan asked "I don't even know myself...." I honestly said "well are you guys gonna go public?" Hanbin asked I nodded "yeah.........." I said "yes! Let's have a party!" Junhoe said "party?" Mr.Yang came out we all bowed "oh and Bobby I want you girlfriend to sign with YG please talk her into it" he said I bowed "yes sir" I said and bowed again "Mr.Yang thank you for letting ______ and Bobby continue with their relationship" B.I. said "get to practice before you guys end up like Seungri you punks" he scolded. Mr.Yang sure is one quirky guy. YOUR POV: "Tae are you gonna come with me?" I asked Taeyeon shook her head "sorry but I have practice" she pouted "don't worry we can hang soon I promise" she said I hugged her tightly "you need me to drop you off?" She asked "I can take a cab don't worry" I smiled. "Ok bye I'll text you!" She said and waved goodbye. AT YG BUILDING I walked into the room and saw how they where practicing hard "I brought food" I said and held up the chicken Bobby came and hugged me luckily Junhoe caught the chicken before it dropped "hello Mr.Clingy" I laughed Bobby kissed me "Mr.Yang said we can date" he smiled I totally forgot about Bobby being a sort of idol. "Really?" I asked Bobby smiled and nodded "we're going public" he said. I smiled and kissed him again I just hope none of the fans will kill me.