Chapter 1

Show Me The Money Show Me Your Love

YOUR POV: 

"Taeyeon hurry up!" I yelled it was the 1st day of Junior year and I was excited to see Mino. He was busy the whole summer training and debuting his group WINNER. "I'm coming hold your horses!" She yelled. Her boyfriend Baekhyun was busy with practice so he couldn't pick up up today which I was glad Baekhyun was nice but I need Taeyeon time too. We walked to school and talked about the stuff we want to do this year. "I want to go on dates with Baekhyun" she giggled I rolled my eyes "but we're married" I joked if Taeyeon was a guy apparently we would be married. "You need a boyfriend Paek ______" she said I laughed "I'm destined to be alone" I said "I will find you a boyriend" Taeyeon said and winked. "I won't date Luhan Tae he's nice but he's just not my type" I said Taeyeon sighed "ok ok fine geez" she pouted. We reached school and tried to find our lockers "Yah Tae need help?" I asked she nodded and pouted cutely I  kicked her locker and it flung open. "Wow so cool" she smiled and put her thumbs up I laughed and bowed. "Mino isn't here?" I looked around Taeyeon shrugged "maybe he has practice too" I sighed "hey let's go to the library I need to check out some books" I said Taeyeon laughed "you're such a nerd" she laughed I stuck my tongue out at her and she pinched my cheeks. 

 

"Tae I can't reach it" I pouted she jumped to get the book and couldn't reach it either. Me and Taeyeon where about the same height and we're tiny tiny girls. "Need help?" A familiar deep voice said "Mino!" We both shouted and hugged him "here you so shorties" he teased I stuck my tongue at him and saw a guy behind him he has small eyes and a snap back on backwards. "Who is that?" I asked Mino turned around "oh this is Bobby he's a trainee who I was close to he was part of Team B and is from America oh and yes single" Mino wiggled his eyebrows "Yah you wanna die?" I asked him. Mino shrugged "my fans will kill you afterwards" he teased I raised my fist and snarled at him. "You're from America?" I asked Bobby in English he nodded "yeah I came back to Korea to make money" he said. He only came for money? Wow he seems low I made a mental note to not mess with this homeboy. It was awkward and quiet "well I need to show him around later shorties" Mino said and ruffled Taeyeon and my hair. "Peace" Taeyeon waved. After Bobby and Mino left Taeyeon turned to me with a sly smile on her face. "Taeyeon no" I said "oh come on he seems nice!" She said "he said he came here for money that's a red flag" I said and read the back of my book. "Maybe he's got money problems" Taeyeon defended him. I lightly laughed "I need to study this year I have no time for romance" I argued "but-" "no buts" I cut her off she pouted and stayed slient. Taeyeon and me where so different I had short black hair  she had long caramel hair she was love sick I was study sick. She was more bubbly while I was more quiet. She trusts easy I'm cautious. But she was my best friend and I love her. 

 

"What class do you have?" I asked "B-1" she said "A-1" I pouted. The classes where divided by test scores. "Aish you need to dumb down with me!" Taeyeon whined I knocked on her head "you need to smart up with me" I said she shook her head "impossible you're a genius!" She praised I laughed "let get to class don't forget to find me before lunch got it?" I asked she nodded her head "good luck smarty pants" she said and skipped away. I chuckled and walked to class.

I sat down at the empty seats in the back and looked at my class mates. The queenkas only got in because their dad's money they weren't smart and had makeup slapped on their faces. I took out my notebook and pencil for class and waited for the teacher.

The teacher walked in and slammed her book on the table "today class we have a new student Kim Jiwon come in please" she said Bobby stepped in with a sour face "Bobby please" he said the teacher wrote down Bobby on her name chart "please take a seat next to......" I begged her not to pick me. "Paek ______" she said darn. She pointed to the empty desk next to mine. I heard girls saying "OMG he's so cute" and stuff about him being hot and swag and that they'd totally sleep with him. I rolled my eyes at their remarks epically the Queenka's about me being a lucky and other rude comments. "Hey" Bobby smiled I nodded my head with a cold face. Bobby turned his attention to the board and coughed awkwardly. 

 

AT LUNCH

I looked for Taeyeon and saw she was with Baekhyun I sighed and went to look for Mino. "I sat down and laid my head on the lunch table. "Taeyeon with Baekhyun?" He asked I nodded my head I was extremely tired from class and just wanted to rest a bit. Mino petted my head "you should eat" he said I shook my head Mino got up "where are you going? " I asked "To get you food he said I sighed and laid back down I felt another weight on the seat and looked up. Mino can't be back already. "Hey" Bobby said "hi" I squeaked "you're not eating?" He asked "Mino went to get me my food" I said pointing towards the direction Mino went. "Oh" Bobby said he was quiet for a bit but asked me another question. "Are you and Mino a ....thing?" Bobby asked I laughed "no way" Bobby seemed more relaxed. "Do you like him" he asked I shook my head "Mino is like a idiot brother to me" I said "idiot? I'm pretty sure Jackson is the idiot" Mino came and gave me my food. As soon as he set that food on the table I knew I was starving. I took a bite of my food and sighed "I'm so hungry" I said Mino knocked on my head "see I told you so" he said in a know it all tone. I stabbed my chicken angrily giving him a warning. I swallowed my food and took a sip of soda. "Where is Jackson?" I asked "I think he's in Hong Kong still he texted me something about his grandma trying to find him a wife" Mino said I laughed "poor Jackson" I said. Bobby just sat there quietly "so Bobby did you find anyone your taste yet?" Mino asked wiggling his eyebrows Bobby blushed a bit and shook his head Mino furrowed his eyebrows "liar" Mino said Bobby sighed "fine fine yes I found someone" he smiled "she hot?" Mino asked "hell yeaah" Bobby laughed. I rolled my eyes all guys are the same. "She's in my class and she's just perfect" Bobby said Mino high fived Bobby. "She's in our class?" I asked Bobby shyly nodded. I raised a eyebrow I have to watch to see who she is. I don't know why but Bobby is interesting.

 

AFTER SCHOOL

"Hey you guys coming over?" I asked Taeyeon and Mino. They both nodded "is it okay if Bobby comes over? " Mino asked I thought about it for a bit. Bobby isn't that bag at least he's pretty quiet. "Sure my parents are out of town anyways" I said "again? " Taeyeon asked I nodded my head "business trip" I sighed. I missed the old days when I could see my parents everyday. 

"Hey Bobby we're heading to ______'s house you wanna come?" Mino asked Bobby nodded "yeah I'm down as long as she's on with it" he gestured to me I nodded my head "it's okay with me" I said. Bobby smiled "well let's go~" Taeyeon said.  I laughed and linked arms with her "kaja?" I said and we headed off.