Chapter 22

Show Me The Money Show Me Your Love

iYOUR POV:

"So I'll pick you up tomorrow around....hmmm 2-ish?" Jay park to me at the door steps. "yeah that works thanks for dropping me off Jaebum" I said "no problem sweetie" he said and hugged me. "I gotta go tell your boyfriend I wanna work with him too though" he said and winked "will do!" I said and walked inside.

I sighed and threw my bed on the couch before collapsing on the couch also. "who was that?" Bobby asked crossing his arms. "who was what?" I asked confused "oh you know that um guy you just came home late with and hugged!" He said with a bit of a attitude. ".....you talking about Jay?" I chuckled. I got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen. "hey! I'm not dine talking with you! Are you cheating on me with him?!" He half yelled. I furrowed my brows. "what the hell is wrong with you?" I asked. He stayed quiet. "I'm not cheating on you he brought me home because I was exhausted!" I said before storming upstairs. What's his problem? Is he on his like period or something? I changed my clothes and plugged in my phone charger realizing I forgot my phone downstairs. I groaned and screamed in my pillow. "hey...." Bobby softly said and came in "what?!" I said obviously irritated by him. "I'm.... I'm sorry babe it's just..... Something happened today at show me the money and I took out my anger on you." He said and walked over towards me sitting at the edge of the bed. He pulled my phone out of his pocket and plugged it into the charger. "thanks" I said kind of coldly. "baaaaaabe" he said and leaned closer, I didn't respond. He doesn't have to take his anger out on me. "babe." He said leaned closer. "babe. Babe. Babe." He said and kept poking me. "aye shut up!" I said and rolled over. "I love you~" he cooed and laid on me. "get.off.me." I managed to say. "not until you forgive me!" He said. "ok ok! You win Kim Jiwon!" I said and he got off he smiled like a idiot and kissed me. "I'm going to sleep" I said and fell to slumber.

BOBBY'S POV:

"KIMBAP REPORT TO YANGSUK'S OFFICE~" I heard Hanbin yell. "neh!" I yelled back. I entered the office while B.I. Was there. "Hanbin Bobby... I heard you're joining Show me the money 3." He said "neh" we said in unison. "hmmm well..." He clicked his pen. "I just want to say either do well or....." He paused and sighed "or pack your bags and leave YG" he said I felt shattered everything I've been working for might go down the drain. "Sir..." Hanbin started. He took a deep breathe and started again. "sir. We won't fail you" he said and bowed. I too bowed knowing I will win this.

I was pretty bummed for the rest of the day and was angry also which is why I snapped at _____ I know I was wrong to do it and I felt horrible.

THE NEXT DAY

YOUR POV:

I looked over at Bobby who was still sleeping. I got up but Bobby pulled me back down and I fell on his chest. "wait let's just lay in bed all day" he said and nuzzled against me. "Bobby we have work" I said he groaned. "sometimes I wish we were normal people." He sighed he looked really tired. "sorry Kimbap" I said and kissed his cheek. "no stay here just for a little bit longer I want to hold you tight" he said with his morning voice. Which was very y indeed. "fine" I said "I won't be leaving until 2 anyways." I said I saw Bobby smirk. "what should we do until then? I have a couple of things in mind." He said. I gulped "it's a little cold can I get inside you to warm up?" He whispered in my ear seductively. "wanna die?" I said and hit him with a pillow. "maybe" he said and pinned me down before I could run away. "yah let me go!" I whined "it'll hurt if you struggle." He winked "wish YOU HORMONAL BASTARD!" I yelled he leaned down and kissed me. "!" I laughed and yelled. "baby it's not if you love it" he said and laughed before getting off. "I won't do anything until you're ready anyways" he seriously said "but I'm ready anything for you" he smiled and hugged my waist. "I love you Kimbap" I smiled. When I'm with him all my concerns float away from my head. I laid down with him for another hour all we did really was talk and cuddle. It was 1 o'clock and I had to get ready.

I got dressed in skinny jeans and a crop top that said 'Queen' I let my short hair down and didn't put on any makeup. "my babe is gorgeous" Bobby came up and hugged me from behind. "you going now?" He asked "not until 2 like I said earlier dummy" I knocked on his head. He had on a white shirt with blue skinny jeans and a white snapback and we both were wearing our yeezys. "sometimes I'm worried that a better guy will swoop in and steal you from me" he said. "nobody is better than you to me" I said and cupped his face squishing it with my hands. Bobby leaned down and kissed me passionately. "YO YO YO KIMBA- oh my god I'm so sorry I'll leave" B.I. said and walked out the door slowly. "aish this bastard" Bobby grumbled and held me. "go get him" I said and he sighed before heading over the door. "Did you guys you know.... Bang bang?" Hanbin asked Bobby smacked his head. "YAH! I'm your leader!!" B.I. yelled "well I'm your hyung!" Bobby protested. I shook my head "you guys are just stupid" I laughed. "maybe.... But you're dating the stupider one!" B.I. said Bobby smacked his head again. "I'm your leader!" B.i. said "I'm your hyung" Bobby rolled his eyes. Oh these idiots.....