Chapter 15

Show Me The Money Show Me Your Love
YOUR POV: I hadn't gone to school for a week to avoid Bobby but Seungyoon had told me I can't neglect school because of him so I promised him I'd go back tomorrow. I woke up the next day and got ready for school. I sighed and lugged myself downstairs knowing Bobby wouldn't be there anymore. I grabbed a piece of bread and ate it. "Yoooooooo~" Mino came in and hugged me "Oh toast!" Taehyun said and grabbed a piece "how are you feeling?" Mino asked squishing my cheeks. "I'm fine" I fake laughed just then my phone had rang. "Hello" I answered "oh my god _______ I'm so sorry I can't be there when I get back I swear I'm going to beat the living out of Bobby!" Taeyeon screamed. Tae was in Hong Kong for a concert right now and won't be back until my birthday week. "it's fine Tae really I'm okay" I lied "okaaaaay you better not lie to me which I know you are lying because I've been your best friend since forever" she said. Damn that girl could read me like a book. "okay okay bye Tae" I said and hung up. "you ready?" Seungyoon asked all of us "let's go don't wanna be late now do we?" Jinwoon said. When we arrived school they all surrounded me like they where my body guards I could hear the whispers already "why isn't she with Bobby?" "did they break up?" "daebaek" "aigoo I knew it'd happen sooner or later" I wanted to slap them. Winner had stayed in the bodyguard formation until I reached my desk. "don't talk to him don't look at him if he bothers you kick him away he's bad NG no good" Mino said and patted my head. "oppa I've got it" I said and fixed my hair. Bobby had walked in and sat down by me. "hey..." He said I could feel myself tense up I wanted to talk to him to hug him to forgive him to kiss him again. But I needed to guard myself more carefully. "Babe talk to me please" he begged. Silence... "please I don't care yell at me hit me scream and shout in my face but don't ignore me....it hurts" he said and ran his fingers through his hair. "it hurts Kim Jiwon? It hurts?" I scoffed. Bobby looked at me. "yeah it hurts..." He said looking into my eyes deeply. "yeah?! Well it also hurts for me too! Go back to your first love and leave me alone." I said. "Everybody hates me now..." He sighed and rested his head on his desk. "I hate myself too" he said I don't hate you.... I love you still. "I'm sorry" he said I wiped away my tear. "I'm so sorry" he breathed heavily. He covered his face with his hands and wiped away his tears. I was shell-shocked I didn't know what to say what to think. My mind tells me no but my heart tells me yes. They say listen to your heart. Bull. You'll just get stomped on and crumpled up like a piece of paper. "oppa...." A familiar voice said. "what Jisoo?" Bobby asked "do you want to go out tonight?" She smiled Bobby sighed and looked at me. I turned my head and looked out the window "yeah sure" he said. Bam. Stomped on. "great pick me up at 7" she said and exited the classroom "what's the point of fighting for you I you won't even talk to me? I shouldn't let you stop me....I hope you'll think the same too." He said I was still looking out the window. PANG. Crumpled up like a piece of paper and thrown away. "I can't believe....you'd throw me away that easy" I said. I looked at him "was I...not that important?" I asked him looking him dead in the eyes. I could tell he regretted saying yes to Jisoo now. "okay class let's get started" the teacher walked in. I stood up and wiped my tears before running out of the class "yah! Paek _______!" I heard the teacher call "Kim Jiwon go get your seat partner please" I heard her say. Out of all the classmates she chooses him. my life. I ran as fast as I could before he could catch up to me "Paek _______!" I heard him call. I stopped and turned around "let's stop and just go back to class already!" He said BAM I slapped him "I ing hate you!" I yelled at him "why you?! Out of all people I had to fall for it had to be you!" I yelled and pounded on his chest. I completely lost it. "I hate you I hate you I hate you!" I repeated hitting his chest and crying. Bobby grabbed my wrist and my waist. "no let me go" I said struggling Bobby locked me between the wall and his chest. He was so close but his mind was so far. "I'm sorry" he whispered before leaning in to kiss me I turned my head "stop" I said "no! You ing love me! I love you too you don't know how damn hard it is to see you being surrounded by guys even if they're our friends. Was my friends. I love you more than Jisoo! Yes she was my first love but she isn't my true love and do you know who my ing true love is?" He asked me he furrowed his eyebrows and pointed at me "it's you" he said "so don't ever run from me don't you ever leave me because I may seem like a crazy bastard right now but if you truly leave me I'll really go psycho I'm already crazy but I'm crazy for you" he said and crashed his lips against mine. It was a harsh kiss I could tell being away from me was hard for him. It hurt me him and our friends. I couldn't stay away from him. Bobby is my drug my addiction and even though he was slowly killing me inside, I loved every second of him. Bobby pulled away and rested his head against mine "everybody deserves a second chance" I whispered. Bobby grinned widely he picked me up and spun me around "thank you thank you thank you thank you!" He said showering me with kisses. Heavenly, his presence to me now was heavenly. I love it I love him I love us. He laced our fingers together and kissed my hand. I raised my hand up to his cheek that I slapped. "sorry" I apologized he grabbed my other hand and kissed it "like I said before. Hit me yell at me scream and shout as long as you don't ignore me." He smiled I looked at him lovingly. Let's hope this time our relationship will go smoothly. LUNCH TIME I have to break the news to Mino. Everyone else was fine with it but Mino....Mino is like me so I know him like the back of my hand and he was the one I had to worry about. Bobby grabbed my hand "you ready babe?" He asked I nodded my head and took a deep breath. As soon as we stepped in all eyes where on us and I could see Mino with a furious face on.