Chapter 24

Show Me The Money Show Me Your Love

AUTHOR'S POV:

Meanwhile at AOMG everybody started waking up. "Yo were did ______ go?" Jay Park asked still groggy from his slumber. "I don't know maybe she went home?" Loco shrugged "idiot I drove her here unless...." Everybody looked at Dok2 his eyes widened and he patted his pockets for his keys. He checked his phone

Princess: Sorry oppa.

Dok2 was furious with you. "she took my car..." He said. Everybody started laughing everybody knew how much Dok2's car meant to him. "that damn brat" Dok2 said and called The Quiett "aye come over to AOMG's to pick me up my sister stole my car" he said and hung up.

YOUR POV:

I parked Dok2's car and when inside the house. I crept upstairs and peaked in our room to see if Bobby was still asleep. It was now 7:38 am and usually he doesn't wake up until 10 or so. "where have you been?" His voice boomed. "I was worried sick about you!" He yelled "sorry I fell asleep at AOMG an-" "at AOMG?! With Jay Park and his friends????" He yelled I nodded. "unbelievable" he scoffed. "I should of known" he ran his hand through his wet hair. "I'm sorry..."I apologized"how did you get home?" He asked "I.... Stole my brother's car" I shrived a bit. "you're crazy you know that? Your brother is going to kill you. You can be so forgetful how did you forget to come home last night? Or did you not want to come home?" He said he was different he never talked to me in that kind of tone. "are you saying I cheated on you?" I asked a bit irritated "maybe I am what if I am?" He said "what are you going to do huh?" He provoked me. "YOU are the one who cheated on ME!" I yelled "why are you still stuck in the past?!" He said "I didn't even technically cheat on you so it doesn't count!" He yelled back "WHO SAYS IT DOESN'T COUNT?!" I was mad now. How could he let that slip so easily? "I SAY IT DOESN'T!" I could tell he was mad too. "you know what?" I asked in a cold tone. "what?" He asked in a cold tone. "I'm-" just then the door rang. "______ open up!" I heard Dok2's voice. I went downstairs and opened the door for him. "Why did you take my ca-" "let's go" I cut Dok2 off and dragged him outside to the car. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" Bobby came to the door and yelled "Why does it matter?! STOP TREATING ME LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!" I yelled. "what is happening?" Dok2 asked. I sighed "I'll explain in the car" I said and paused I forgot the keys in the house. I went back inside and saw Bobby sitting on the couch resting his head in his hands. He perked up when he saw me. "aren't you leaving?" He asked "forgot the keys" I said and furrowed my brows. "oh yeah, I passed" he said and held up his nexklace. "cool" I said and walked out slamming the door.

I handed Dok2 the keys and sat in the front seat. "so?" He asked and started the car. "You know how we fell asleep over at AOMG's?" I asked and Dok2 nodded. "yeah he started yelling at me because of that" I said, I wanted to punch something. "seriously?" Dok2 scoffed "aren't you guys overreacting?" He asked I shrugged "who cares?" I asked "he does, you do, you're both just too ing stubborn to admit you're wrong." Dok2 shook his head. "he must care about you alot" Dok2 said focused on the road."and how would you know?" I rolled my eyes. "because why would somebody who doesn't care ask you where you were all night?" He asked I hated to admit it... But he's right. "so are you just going to walk out on him?" He asked raising a eyebrow. "I don't know.... I mean... Well of course not.... I love him" I said. "see? He was just being protective." Dok2 said. "when did my brother become so smart???" I asked "I read alot of magazines" he shrugged. We pulled up in the illionaire driveway and I got out. I am not going to lie I missed this place. "Samchon!" I yelled and hugged Yhe Quiett. "I heard you stole your brother's car" he chuckled. "okay I was only borrowing it!" I pouted "yeah you brat don't do it again!" dok2 slapped the back of my head, I stuck mu tongue out at him and went inside.

 

BOBBY'S POV:

I sighed and went to YG for practice still thinking about the fight we just had. Was I overreacting? I was wrong right? I shook my head.

"Yah Kimbap what the hell that's like your 20th mistake!" Hanbin yelled. I held up my hand "sorry" I said. "hyung you okay?" Chanwoo asked. Since SMTM3 started we were on a new show called Mix & Match and got 2 new trainees Jinhyeong and Chanwoo, but there was a rumor we might get another trainee only 7 out of the 9 of us were to debut that means any of us were to be eliminated besides Hanbin Jinhwan and me, I was stressed and at times like this I just wanted to hug my girlfriend, but I couldn't. Why? Because I pissed her the off. "yeah I'm fine" I said and shook my head. "okay group huddle" Hanbin said and turned off the music. "what happened?" He asked "nothing just me and her got into a fight" I sighed "seriously? Explain" Jinhwan said. "well she accidently fell asleep at AOMG last night and I kind of yelled at her this morning and sort of accused her of cheating on me and sort of kind maybe said that the fact that I almost kissed Jisoo was nothing..." I said. "who are the talking about?" Chanwoo whispered to Jinhyeong who just shrugged. "Bobby hyung has a girlfriend." Donghyuk explain and the 2 younger ones nodded their heads. "yeah and she's gorgeous and talented and beauti- ow!" Junhoe rambled on before Hanbin slapped his thigh. "she is" I smiled thinking about her. "you should apologize" Yunhyeong said I sighed "I don't know I can't face her right now I mean I love her to death but this wasn't like any other fight you should of seen it. She even stole her brother's car just to get home" I sighed after analyzing the whole situation I guess it was really dumb of me to yell at her but the image of my girlfriend falling asleep with some other dudes pissed me off so much. "but are you just gonna let her walk away then?" Hanbin asked seriously. "of course not! I love her..." I said. I have never felt so wrong before. I was just sad and felt forgotten. "okay then its settled after practice go home and apologize to her!" Jinhwan clapped. "she left the house" I sulked "what the hell???" Donghyuk said. "yeah she went with her brother" I sulked even more. "don't worry if anything Mino will know where she is and you'll see her at school tomorrow anyways" Hanbin shrugged "practice resumed!" He said and the music. I was glad I talked about it with such great friends. I danced alot better and rapped with more charisma now than earlier. I wanted practice to be over so I could get home and see my beautiful girlfriend again.