Chapter 23

Show Me The Money Show Me Your Love

AUTHOR'S POV:


Time flew by and Bobby and you parted your ways to work. You were helping Gray put together Loco's album Locomotive. "Okay what if we slow down the beat and make it more of a sultry song?" You suggested "You know that's actually not a bad idea" Gray said he twiddled his Gray producer magic and made the beat to Hold Me Tight. "Loco oppa will like it right?" You asked. You had taken a liking to Loco he was just so cute and squishy. "Of course he'll like it, but you don't like him do you?" Gray asked "no I've actually got a boyfriend, but Loco oppa is just so cute and adorable" you can and laughed. Gray chuckled "you know he's even cute when he gets drunk?" He said raising a eyebrow "I have a video wanna see?" Gray said and pulled out his phone. Loco was tipsy and kept saying his name. "Haha oh my god!" You said and laughed. "hey you guys done with th- Gray hyung no you did not!" Loco shouted and Gray shrugged "yes the newest song is done" Gray said I handed Loco the headphones. "I like it alot" Loco smiled "Thanks I basically made it" I said and flipped my hair "okay that's not true" Gray said and I slapped his arm and smiled. "Y'all needa clean this up!" I heard Kay Park say. "it's your Jaebum" Hep rolled his eyes as he walked into the recording room. "hi cutie" he smiled and waved. "My baby girl is here?" Jay came in. "Yo" Loco said "not you, you idiot" he said. I laughed Jay Park always came off as a douche to people who didn't know him but in reality he's a big loser and super dorky. "where did you come from?" I asked "heaven" he shortly replied I rolled my eyes "nahh I came back from your brother's studio" Jay said "illionaire should be coming here around 10pm or so you gonna chill here or nah?" Jay asked "I don't know I'll have to text Bobby" I said and looked at my phone. "I heard you guys are dating must be true" Hep said I nodded my head and smiled. "My baby is all grown up" Jay sniffed. "shut up" I said and pushed his head playfully.

 

 

AT SMTM SET


Bobby was really nervous not only was he going to rap for THE SanE but also your brother was a judge and Tablo and Masta Wu the last time he was this nervous was during WIN. Bobby had heard ILLIONAIRE had turned down almost all of their constants. He was kind of glad that he was being judged by SanE out of all people. SanE had humor to him unlike Swings who on the other hand didn't necessarily like Bobby or B.I., B.I. Had barely passed he messed up due to nervousness luckily being a leader he handled things well and Dok2 passed him. Bobby was surely going to thank Dok2 later. (a/n I don't know if I made this clear but Dok2 is your brother and The Quiett is your brother's friend but you call him uncle due to the age difference) it was Bobby's turn to show what he's got and he was nervous but he pushed all that down. "Show me what you got boy I heard about you" SanE said swinging the SMTM3 necklace. Bobby than began flowing and he was on a roll everyone stopped and listened and from the corner of his eyes Bobby saw ILLIONAIRE with a pleased look on his face. SanE handed Bobby the necklace and Bobby bowed as SanE put it on for him. He wad happy in fact he was so happy that he felt like a rocket in space. He couldn't wait to rush home to you and proudly show you that he passed. But he knew it wasn't the end of this he'd have to go through losing and winning to strive for the grand prize.

It was about 5pm and Bobby had got done with the SMTM3 auditions B.I. and Bobby entered their van and went to practice at YG for a few hours. You were still working with Gray on the album, you had all the beats set now was just time for him to record the lyrics and figure out who was going to feature on the album. "Crush Jaebum Konsoul Gray..." Is that it? You wondered "I think that's good" Gray came up behind you peaking over your shoulder. "you think?" You asked and he nodded. "okay then I guess we're done for the day" you said and stretched your arms. "good work" Gray said and patted your shoulder. You yawned and laid down on the couch in the lounge room. AOMG was clean the studio was nice and crisp with main colors of white red black and gold. You only knew AOMG crew for a few days but it felt like forever you connected with them like you do with illionaire. "hey let's watch some movies" Jay said you looked at the clock and it was already 9:34pm "I'm down" Hep sat down. "yo yo yoooooo~" Beenzino's voice boomed. "aish shut up" Jay Park scowled. Beenzino pouted and sat down by you. "hello princess" Beenzino waved "hey oppa" you yawned. "where is my baby sister??" Dok2 came in "right here oppa" you said Dok2 sat down and cradled you. You guys had a odd brother sister relationship some would even mistake it as a relationship. "you look tired I can take you home if you want" he offered. "I'm okay oppa" you waved your hand and shook your head. Jay Park put in The Avengers and soon you guys all drifted to sleep.

Bobby however was home. Waiting for you. He called and texted you but you didn't reply back. He was mad? Sad? No, he was disappointed. He waited all night but you didn't come him. It hurt him a bit he wanted to show you he passed, but you weren't home to see it. Bobby sighed with a heavy heart after waiting for hours for you. It was 1am he dragged himself off the porch and went to bed. He didn't care if you came home now just that you came home, but you didn't. Not that night you were too tired to remember about going home. O

THE NEXT MORNING

YOUR POV:

I woke up and saw my brother Beenzino Gray Loco Jay Park and Hep sleeping. I looked around and saw I was still at AOMG. . Bobby. Was the 1st thing I remembered I checked my phone.

Kimbap 62 text messages 24 missed calls.

crap I totally forgot. I opened the messages

"babe?"

"where are you?"

"are you okay?"

they consist of him being worried about me. I grabbed Dok2's car keys to his Benz Mercades. "sorry oppa" I said and kissed his cheek. I felt really bad about what I was going to do. I rushed out of AOMG at 7am and stole.... Well "borrowed" my brother's pride possession. Oops? I drove his car but before I left I texted him

 Best brother tokki tokki: Sorry oppa.

I pressed send and left to my house. I'm going to die when he wakes up.

---------------------------------------------------------sorry about not updating in forever I had alot of personal problems going on conflicting with school and I broke my phone again... Hope you guys don't hate me 😣