Chapter 10

Show Me The Money Show Me Your Love
YOUR POV: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUUP~!!!!!!!!!!" A loud voice said I woke up and ruffled my hair "Junhoe?" I said. "Good morning noona Jinhwan hyung made you breakfast downstairs he told me to wake you guys up" Junhoe said. Junhoe jumped on the bed and accidently stepped on Bobby's no no area waking him up. "KOO JUNHOE IM GOING TO ING KILL YOU!" Bobby yelled. "oops" Junhoe gulped. "Yeobo leave him alone it was a accident" I said and pinched Bobby's cheek. "ugh but....." I glared at him "but he" I raised my eyebrow "good morning babe" he mumbled. I smiled and got out of bed "come on Jinhwan oppa made breakfast" I said, I ran down the stairs but Bobby caught my hand "where is my kiss?" He asked I scrunched up my nose "go brush your teeth" I said Bobby sighed "you're coming with me" he said and dragged me to the bathroom. Bobby and I both brushed our teeth. I looked at his messy hair and laughed. "Wabsh sho funbby?" He said with toothpaste all over his mouth, I spit out the toothpaste and rinsed my mouth "yah I can't understand you" I said. He spit out his toothpaste and rinsed his mouth with cold water. "what's so funny?" He asked "your hair" I chuckled and pointed at it. "yah look at your hair sleeping beauty" he said I grabbed a comb and combed out his hair he kissed my nose and placed me on the bathroom counter. Bobby grabbed the brush and brushed my hair until it was smooth and soft. I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled. "HURRY UP LOVE BIRDS!" I heard Hanbin scream. "WAY TO RUIN OUR MOMENT" Bobby yelled back. We both made our way down stairs still in our pajamas. I had short shorts with Bobby's loose tank top that said "Keep calm and you" on it. It was really big on me so it looked like I had no pants. Bobby had no shirt on and had black sweat. I sat down next to Hanbin and grabbed some food. I also noticed Hana and Jennie had came too I smile and waved but they just picked at their food. I awkwardly lowered my hand and coughed Bobby came and sat down by me and kissed my head I noticed they both stared at Bobby. I felt a little uncomfortable so I kissed him. "there's my morning kiss" he laughed I smiled and pinched his nose. "so..... How have you been?" Bobby asked Hana and Jennie "we've been good oppa! You know working hard and stuff" Hana said "Oppa later could you give me some lessons?" Jennie asked "oh and Oppa what about our lunch plans? You promised next time!" Hana said. Lunch plans?! Lessons?! These girls ugh I looked at Bobby and he wrapped his arm around me "sorry but I think I'm gonna go with my girl today" he smiled I looked away "don't bother I have to look for a job today" I said a bit jealous. "awwww at least let me help babe" he said "you have practice today" I reminded him "I'll call in sick?" He sheepishly said. "no you won't" B.I. said. Bobby pouted "do you have to?" He asked I rested my head on his arm. "rich girls need to be civil too" I said "but you are civil! The most civil in the whole entire world" he said. "I'll stop by the practice room later okay?" I said he nodded sadly so I kissed him on the lips. "AYOOOOOO GG!" I heard someone yell. "Tae!" I said and hugged her "how's my bestie doing?" I asked "I thought I was your bestie" I heard Hanbin said. "haha I'm good now you said we're going job hunting right?" She asked I nodded my head "I need that cash" I said. "you don't need it you want to earn it" Taeyeon said I laughed and nodded my head "now go get ready" she said and slapped my back. "OW!" I said and slapped her arm. "yah wanna fight?" She said and hugged me. "bring it on!" I said and softly slammed her on the ground. "are they always like this?" Hana asked "yep" "pretty much" "of course" they all said. I placed my foot on top of Taeyeon's stomach and smiled "go get ready you " she said I laughed and went upstairs to get ready. I quickly put on skinny jeans and a t-shirt that said "Be afraid" I grabbed one of Bobby's snap backs and put it on backwards. I quickly did my eyebrows and put on lip balm. I threw on my converse and went downstairs. "babe can you pick up some more food on the way?" Bobby asked I nodded my head and held a thumb up. "is that mine?" He pointed to the hat "yes" I said and tippy toed to kiss him. "you look so cute" he said and hugged me. "come on Paek ______ we ain't got all day!" Taeyeon said I shooed her away. "want anything?" I asked "bring back some food if you stop by the practice room and you better stop by the practice room or else I'll go crazy because I'll miss you so much" he said, I ran my fingers through his hair "ok ok I'll stop by you cry baby!" I said Bobby grinned and leaned in to kiss me "we gotta g- nevermind take your time" Jinhwan said and quickly left the kitchen. I laughed and threw my head back Bobby kissed my neck leaving a hicky "KIM JIWON!" I screamed "what? Now people know you're mine!" He smiled slyly. I slapped him upside the head and shook my head "you're really something different" I scoffed.