Chapter 9

Show Me The Money Show Me Your Love
YOUR POV: Bobby and I had got into his car and drove off "so I decided to join a show." He said I looked at him. "really? What is it called?" I asked "Show Me the Money season 3" he said I gasped "San E is on there!" I fangirled I love San E. "he's one of the judges the judges are Swings San E are a team Dok2 and The Quiett are a team and Tablo and Master Wu are one and YDG" he said focused on the road. "what team do you want to join?" I asked "I want to join Dok2 and The Quiett my company is YG but I want to make it up there on my own with my own talents" he said I smiled his passion about his work melts my heart. "you know it's going to be hard Bobby....they don't like idol rappers" Bobby sighed "well I guess I'm going to have to change their minds" he said. "B.I. Is also going to join me" he said "I wish you guys luck" I said "You know how you win money if you win?" I asked "yeah what about it? I was thinking about buying you gifts and treats and us going out you'll like that right?" He asked. I thought a bit. I knew Bobby's family was struggling in the states. "you should give it to your family" I smiled. "I want you to give it to your family. Move them over here Jiwon I can see how much you love and miss them" I said. He pulled up into the drive way and looked at me. "I love you so much" he said I blushed thankfully it was dark. "I love you too Bobby" I said we both leaned in and kissed for a bit before we exited the car. I unlocked the front door and went to the kitchen "go shower" I said and pushed him towards the upstairs bathroom "help me" he smirked I slapped his back and pushed him. "I'll make dinner" I said. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the chicken I marinated it with salt and black pepper with teriyaki sauce before popping it into the oven next I fried the broccoli carrots and noodles adding soy sauce. Bobby came back down wearing no shirt and sweat pants. I felt myself burn up at his perfect abs. "smells good" he said. He came and back hugged me while I was cooking "I've always wanted to do this" he said "do what?" I asked "back hug my wife while she cooks and does the dishes" he whispered in mg ear. "Y-yah I'm not you wife" I stuttered he moved my hair to one side and brushed his lips against my neck "not yet but I'll make it happen" he whispered softly. I smirked "yah if you're gonna make me your wife you should know one thing.....teasing me doesn't work" I said. "I won't feel the urge to pounce on you" I said. Bobby pouted but then smirked he turned off the stove and swung me around "but I have the urge to pounce on you" he said before crashing his lips on to mine. We made out for a good 10 minutes with Bobby on top of me on the couch but was interrupted by a beep. I pulled away from his and tried to sit up "the chicken is done!" I said I rolled off the couch onto the floor and got up to take out the chicken. "wooah! I'm such a amazing cook!" I squealed and praised myself. I grabbed the mittens and took out the hot tray of chicken out of the oven. "Dinner is ready!" I said Bobby grabbed his plate and only put noodles and chicken on it. "yah!" I yelled "what?" He asked "eat your vegetables!" I nagged. "gross no!" He whined, I sat on his lap "I'll sleep with you" I said and kissed his neck. "really?" He gulped I nodded my head. Bobby immediately put some vegetables and ate them 1st I also ate my food. After I was finished I put the dishes in the sink and saw Bobby sitting on the bed. I crawling under the blanket and cuddled with my stuffed pikachu doll. "yah your promise" Bobby said I laughed "lay down" I said Bobby layer down and I pulled the blanket over him. I wrapped my arms around him "goodnight" I said innocently. "you said we'd sleep together!" Bobby whined "and we are Jiwon" I said Bobby groaned "you're such a liar! I ate those vegetables for nothing" he whined I kissed his cheek "now you are healthy!" I said and smiled "you're evil" he said and hugged me. "evil evil evil" he repeated. "but you love me" I smiled "yes I do love you. Even if you're a evil girlfriend" he joked I laughed "Goodnight Bobby" I said "night babe" he said and kissed the top of my head.