Secret Feelings

Loving Him {On Wattpad}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 3 weeks...

You were slowly moving on about Baekhyun and Taeyeon's relationship. You talk to them but not much like before. You're not really close to them anymore. They always hang out together. They apologized to you many times and you kept to yourself that you can't and will never forgive them. But you ended up forgiving them as Jongin insisted that you should forgive them. But after accepting their apologies, they seem to ignore you.

 

Yes, Jongin and you became closer with each other day by day. And now, both of you are comfortable with each other. You can hug each other without being awkward anymore, you can play jokes to one another, you visit each other's house, and you share secrets too. And yes, he already knows about what you FELT for Baekhyun.. And you can smile normally again.

 

After 3 months and 3 weeks...

You've completely moved on from Baekhyun. And you were back to being friends again. He explained why they were ignoring you and stuffs. Same thing with Taeyeon. You can do things with her again like going to the mall for shopping and watching dramatic movies at your house. You even greeted them on their monthsarry!

 

And you also found yourself becoming very attached to Jongin. It's like the feeling you had for Baekhyun but this time, it is more than that. You didn't really plan on confessing to him because you were afraid the same thing that happened months ago, will happen again. Of course you wanted him to know how you feel but you were still not ready for pain again.

 

Jongin too, has the same feeling for you. It's the first time he felt this way. The beating of his heart raises whenever you hug him, when you pinch his cheeks, when you tell him he's cute and when you smile, his world stops. He doesn't like it when you are having fun around other boys. And it sure felt good for him that you were close to him. In that way, he could easily approach you without being shy or anything. But one thing he fears the most is when he's going to confess, you'll not accept it and you will stay away from him. He doesn't want that.

 

The next day..

"Should I tell her or not?" Jongin kept asking the same question to Taemin, one of his bestfriends.

 

"Maybe you should, maybe you should not." Taemin replied which made Jongin give him a confused look.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I mean like you are her bestfriend. Sometimes when a guy confess to his girl bestfriend that he has a crush on her, she either accepts his love or stays away from him." Taemin said with a serious look on his face.

 

"I'm nervous Taemin! What if she doesn't accept?"

 

"Then you will just have to move on!" he replied in an 'isn't-it-obvious' tone.

 

"But it will probably take me like a year or so!"

 

"Well, let's just hope that she's going to accept your love."

 

"Okay, I'm going to tell her. But I'm going to slow it down."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter