Jealousy

Loving Him {On Wattpad}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is 8:41 on a Saturday night and you are at the park with Jongin since he asked you out on a date. "What do you wanna do?" he asked. "What do couples do on their dates?" you asked back.

He thought about it for a while. "They do this.." he held your hand. "and this." he pecked your lips. You blushed at his actions.

"Y-yah.."

"What? You asked me what couples do and I demonstrated them to you."

"L-let's just sit on the swing." you said and lead him to the set of swings.

"It's been a while since I last sat on these swings." you sighed.

"Yeah, me too." Jongin replied.

You laughed as you remembered some memories with Baekhyun when you were still thatclose with each other.

"Why are you laughing?" Jongin questioned you.

"Oh, I just remembered something." you replied smiling.

"Remembered what?" he asked again.

"Memories.." you said while looking down. Somehow, even though you already accepted that Baekhyun has a girlfriend already, it still slightly pains you. Maybe it's just because you're not really that close anymore.

"Hmm.. Okay." he said.

You nodded and stayed quiet for a while. You saw three girls and one of them looks familiar to you but you were having trouble remembering who she is. You observed her and noticed that she kept glancing at Jongin.

*Wait.. Oh, she's the girl in the picture Jongin showed me! Who is she again?*

You also kept glancing at her but you made sure that she won't see you or else you'd look like some sort of creeper. Soon, she stood and made her way to Jongin's direction.

While she was about halfway walking towards Jongin, you talked to him.

"Jongin, do you know her?" you asked pointing to the girl. He looked at her and smiled then waved, she waved back. "Yeah, she's my friend when we were little. Jung Soojung, remember? I showed you a picture of her right?" he grinned. "Oh yeah, Soojung.." you mumbled.

*Wow, he looks so happy. But oh well, who wouldn't be happy in seeing their friend after ages?*

He stood when she got closer and closer. She hugged him and he hugged her back. This scene is like putting salt onto an open wound, it hurts. Well, sure it was just a hug but they kept whispering things to each other.

*It's like I don't exist anymore.*

You pulled out your phone and earphones. You played a song and pretended to not get affected by the things going on.

They kept on talking and at the same time ignoring you, it's like they're in their own world.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter