The Fight

Loving Him {On Wattpad}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you really like that guy?" he asked. You sighed. "I love him.. But he has no idea."

 

"Byul! Jongin! Come on inside!" your father yelled from the door of your house. "Ne, Appa!"

 

You looked at Jongin and stood up.

 

After 6 days.. 

 

It's your last day taking care of the twins with Jongin. The week was full of fun and you couldn't believe that this is your last day with the twins. Jihyun and Jaemin had been teasing you about Jongin, saying that he was your 'boyfriend'.

 

You, Jongin and the twins are watching T.V when suddenly an explicit scene was playing. You and Jongin quickly covered the youngers' eyes. "Y-Yah!! Jongin! Change the channel!" you panicked, not looking at the screen. "But I can't! I'm covering Jaemin's eyes with both of my hands! Just don't look at the screen!" he said, also not looking at the screen.

 

"But the audio! You could atleast mute it!"

 

"Kids! Cover your ears!" Jongin demanded and they obeyed. 

 

Now only you and Jongin can hear the sounds. "God, this is so awkward and weird! Why did they even planned to play this stupid scene anyway?"

 

Then it paused for a commercial. "Finally! Ugh, so awkward.." you covered your face. Jongin took the remote and changed the channel to 'Disney XD' for the twins to watch.

 

"Noona, what was that?" Jaemin asked. "That was n-nothing Jaemin-ah!" you answered. "Hmm.. Okay." he replied, looking weirdly at you.

 

A few hours later..

 


The twins just left with their parents and your parents are upstairs sleeping. You are with Jongin, playing 'Truth or Dare' on your phone. You were laughing at Jongin because of his last dare. " your elbow."

 

He tried so hard and he made funny faces. "You pabo.. Hahaha! You'll.. Never make it hahaha. I'll win this game!" you said while laughing. Your tummy hurts and you are in need of air. You were clutching on your stomach. "S-stop Jongin, my stomach hurts." you tried to stop laughing.

 

When you stopped laughing, Jongin's phone rang. "Yeoboseyo?"  "Ne, I'll be there."

 

"Sorry Byul, my mom needs help." he smiled and you nodded.

 

After he left, you laughed a little remembering the faces he made.

 

The next day...

 

Classes were already finished and you are in the hallway. When you looked into your locker, the first thing you saw was a folded paper. You took it and looked closely. "To my love, Byul" was what's written. You placed the books that you don't need in your locker and closed it. You looked around the hallway to see if there was anyone who looks suspicious. But to your dismay, nobody looks suspicious.

 

You don't know whose writing it is. It was written in printed form. You unfolded the letter and began to read. While reading, you suddenly felt someone's arm around your shoulder. You already know who it is. "Jongin, get it off of me." you said, not tearing off your eye sight at the letter.

 

He obeyed and asked, "Hey, what is this?" referring to the letter you're reading.

 

"A letter."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter