'#OTPKaiByul'

Loving Him {On Wattpad}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Jongin were in the hallway, on your way to your lockers when you accidentally bumped onto someone. "I'm sorry!" you both said in unison. You are familiar with that voice. "Byun Baekhyun."

 

You looked up at him. "No, it's okay."

 

"Oh, hey Byul!" he greeted you.

 

"How's it going?" he smiled. You smiled back. "Fine, everything's fine. How 'bout you and Taeng, hmm?"

 

"We're fine." he replied and you nodded. "So, Byul." he flashed you a teasing smile, took a glance at Jongin who is right beside you and looked back at you. "Are you two dating?" he asked referring to you and Jongin. You and Jongin exchanged awkward glances and quickly looked away from each other.

 

Jongin smiled at the question while you denied. "N-no we're not!" you blushed. "Crap, Baek, seriously? Why would you ask such question?"

 

"Why not? You two make such a great couple!" he insisted and you blushed more.

 

"I think he's right, Byul." Jongin grinned. Baekhyun caught Jongin grinning and said, "See, even Jongin thinks so. Look at him, he's grinning!"

 

You looked at Jongin, hell yeah, he was grinning. You let out an awkward laugh.

 

"Why are you laughing Byul? You two are perfect for each other!" he insisted more and you swear your heartbeat is so loud you could almost hear it. And at this moment, Jongin started to blush a little.

 

"Yah, Byun Baek! Stop it!" you pouted. "Tss, you look like a tomato!" he chuckled.

 

"Oh, I gotta go now. See you later Byul!" he bid goodbye leaving you and Jongin in another round of awkwardness. "Crap, this is awkward!" you cursed in your head.

 

You covered your face with your hands and muffled a groan. You then turned to Jongin and said, "Don't let him get to you, he doesn't mean anything. He's just joking."

 

"Yeah, let's go take our things. The bell rings in less than 5 minutes." he replied.

 

 

When you and Jongin entered the classroom, you both were greeted by the students' loud chattering which means that the teacher has not arrived yet. You followed after Jongin going to your seats. When you reached Baekhyun and Taeyeon's spot, you smiled at Taeyeon. Baekhyun gave you a teasing smile and you stuck your tongue out at him then sat at your chair.

 

While waiting for the teacher to come, you got bored and decided to send a message to Taeyeon which is written on paper. A usual thing you do with her. You two are even said to have this 'Long Distance Paper Relationship' or in short, an 'LDPR' which seems so sarcastic.

 

"Hey! :)" you wrote and folded the paper. You poked Taeyeon's shoulder and when she turned, you gave it to her.

 

You received a paper but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter