Breakfast

Loving Him {On Wattpad}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, you woke up to an empty space beside you as you remember Jongin sleeping with you (Yeah, they slept together in one bed but nothing y happened). You looked at the time on your wall clock. "It's still 5:45 in the morning! Why is he up so early?"  you thought to yourself whilst rubbing your sleepy eyes. "I better go check on him." you mumbled to yourself.

 

"Good night, Byul"  you felt someone kiss your forhead.

"I love you."

 

These phrases replayed in your mind. You were pretty sure the voice who said these belonged to Jongin but you were also sure that those were only from a dream. 

 

You got up then went to the bathroom to wash up. After washing up, and putting on your uniform, you walked towards your study table and saw a heart-shaped sticky-note pasted on it. You picked it up and read it.

 

"Down stairs! Breakfast's ready! Come down fast okay? :) You don't want the food to be cold by the time you eat it right? ;)"

 

You smiled and flipped the paper to see if there is anything written about who wrote it. You couldn't identify who wrote it, as it was written in cursive. "It can't be Jongin. He doesn't write in cursive. I bet his writing would haha!"

 

"Wait, maybe it's Eomma! Yeah! Maybe she's back from that business trip!"  you thought and happily skipped downstairs, ready to see your Eomma again. Once you were downstairs, you called out, "Eomma! Eomma! I'm here~"

 

You looked around house and saw no one. Well, you looked around except the kitchen. On your way to the kitchen, you could smell the deliciousness of the food served. When you reached the kitchen, you finally saw someone. Except that 'someone' you saw is not your Eomma, it was Jongin sitting on a chair in front of the table with his back facing you. It confused you.

 

"Yah, Jongin! Where's Eomma?" you walked towards him.

 

He turned around to smile at you. "Oh, you're up! Well, I thought you said she's on that business trip." he replied.

 

His response confused you more.

 

"But.. What about the note I saw on my study table? Wasn't that her writing?"  you frowned.

 

"The note.. Who pasted it there?" you tilted your head.

 

He grinned and said, "I did. Who else would be here besides us, Byul? Don't you have common sense?" he shook his head.

 

You glared at him and pouted. "Yah! I have common sense Jongin! And, how can it be you? You don't even write in cursive, and if you do, your writing would be really hard to understand!" you chuckled which earned a frown from him.

 

"Pssh! I wrote it! And my writing is better than yours!" he playfully stuck out his tongue at you.

 

"Naah, I don't believe you. Maybe you told some of the neighbors to write that down for you."

 

He smirked and got an idea.

 

He got up from the chair and walked towards you. As he gets closer, you take a few steps backward until your back hit the wall. "Wh-what are y-you doing Jongin?" you nervously asked him. "Oh no, not again!"  you thought. He smirked and said, "You won't believe me." then he leaned in closer to your face. He was only inches away from you. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter