Insecurities

Loving Him {On Wattpad}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a few weeks since you said 'yes' to Jongin and everything was going pretty well between you two. You haven't told anyone about your relationship with him yet, not even one of your best, best friends. You were pretty much sure that they would just end up teasing you non-stop and be loud about it.

Specially Baekhyun and Taeyeon. Those two were the loudest of them all. They would tell everyone about you and Jongin. Sure, you wanted the whole school-- no, the WHOLE WORLD to know that you are Jongin's and he's yours but he's got fangirls and you wouldn't want them to hate on you.

It is now lunch and you are at the school garden, standing under the tree a.k.a your 'usual spot' with Jongin back-hugging you and his chin resting on you shoulder. You were enjoying the moment, your wish was finally true.

He said some pick-up lines which were too cheesy for you to handle.

"I love you." he whispered into your ear and kissed your cheek. Your face was heating up and your smile was almost ear to ear. "Love you too." you replied and looked at him.

Good thing you guys were the only ones there otherwise you and Jongin would be the other students' topic. But you still looked out for the both of you just to be sure no one sees the 'PDA' going on between you two.

You kept your smile for a few more minutes. "Hey that guy you were telling me about, that guy you love.. Is he really, really, really me?" Jongin suddenly brought up.

You chuckled as he asked the same question for the billionth time, still unable to believe that you managed not to show any signs to him. And even though you already explain to him about it at the night of your 18th birthday, he still gave you the same look he had on his face which was confusion.

"Seriously, Jongin? I told you for the billionth time, he is you. Why won't you believe me?" you pouted.

He chuckled and pecked your pouty lips. You gasped and playfully hit his arm. "Yah! What if somebody saw that?!"

He looked around and turned back to you. "There's no one else here except you and me." he said giving emphasize to the words 'You and me'.

You looked at him, your gaze doubtful and asked, "What if.. Your fangirls are here stalking us and.. And they find out that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter